Pre-World Carystus Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41523

Yeah but US worlds spend hard and are small sandboxes. Its why the top 30 sometimes can't even get 80 morale on some people still in the top 100 at times.

DeletedUser36085

Isn't this what the player's council is for?

No morale tends to make the most money already...When I did some gold trading on Lato I made 10k in a couple days.

I don't know anything about the profitability of the current morale system or how it and gold trading correlate. So, I can't comment on that.

As far as player council goes, it's both "yes" and "not really". I assume the council has other concerns that they alone are more likely to come up with solutions to. Also, coming up with a better system than morale would need extensive marketing and profit research for all servers, as well as the input of the whole community of Grepo players, old and new. That's just prep. Now, consider the 6-month term of the council members and the novelty of the council system. Thus, the current council can only start the conversation and encourage research. The next council members and several generations after them will have to continue in the current council's footsteps.

Coming up with a new system in the place of morale is a long and arduous process intertwined with marketing and sales. Who's up for that?

DeletedUser46395

Apologies, I have taken this thread well off topic. Food for thought, though, thanks.

In terms of this world I like the settings and it's only existing commitments that stop me playing it. I also take on board the comments about cap sizes and disparity of world speed/unit speed. Cap size in particular feeds into many thoughts about the direction of the game.

DeletedUser54586

Hi, Bear i think we had played one world together. I hope to cya in-game again soon. You are very nice guy, just dont defend stupid idea like morale so passionately and show devs what community want. They must be happy when servers are full and there game is it played.
Once again looking forward to be same ally with you and crush our enemies together!

Regards,
Bulkathos

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55239

Im sorry to have to burst your bubble, but you were elected because no other real players were bothered with the council.
Not entirely true I voted for Bear because he's genuinely a nice person and always puts a good point across on the forums. I also played with him in the past as well, and know that others that voted for him, for that very same reason. As I recall, you are the nasty one who kept calling everyone noobs back in the days while sitting in ocean 43 quietly. I despise individuals that act in the manner that you act, but ill leave it at that. But yeah, let it be known that you're wrong he was elected because we wanted him to be the council member, you and your group might not like it but it is what it is, perhaps it's because This is not a Drill was better.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55239

Better at simming I am sure we can all agree ;)

Was actually expecting a worse reply perhaps you're not as bad as Thizzle.
I was a part of the group who eventually moved into Drill. Some may call it simming, some not, my council and I did what was best for our group. But as we were getting called simmers, noobs etc we were taking control of oceans south of 36 and 45 so I wouldn't call it simming.

DeletedUser21560

Not entirely true I voted for Bear because he's genuinely a nice person and always puts a good point across on the forums. I also played with him in the past as well, and know that others that voted for him, for that very same reason. As I recall, you are the nasty one who kept calling everyone noobs back in the days while sitting in ocean 43 quietly. I despise individuals that act in the manner that you act, but ill leave it at that. But yeah, let it be known that you're wrong he was elected because we wanted him to be the council member, you and your group might not like it but it is what it is, perhaps it's because This is not a Drill was better.

I have never played in ocean 43, so i think you got your information wrong. I have always started in 55 or 65 - moved into 55
As for me calling others noobs, it has something to do with my alliance being called Noobs, also it has something to do with agravating those players into feeding us BP
Which has worked for multiple worlds. You only despise me because i want you to do so... Think about that for a sec

DeletedUser55239

I have never played in ocean 43, so i think you got your information wrong. I have always started in 55 or 65 - moved into 55
As for me calling others noobs, it has something to do with my alliance being called Noobs, also it has something to do with agravating those players into feeding us BP
Which has worked for multiple worlds. You only despise me because i want you to do so... Think about that for a sec

My bad yes it was 65 indeed. Well it doesn't really work against me as I know my rights from wrong, it's just a wrong way of approaching the game if that's your so called "strategy" of some kind. & just to clarify, I despise you because of your attitude towards others and seems like your friends like to back you up on it by being rude towards Bear which in my opinion is quite frankly sad but here we are.:)

If it's your way of aggravating players, then it didn't really work against my lot as we were in ocean 36 which to means that you're a rude individual in general, because strictly speaking we wouldn't attack you from 36 into 65.

DeletedUser21560

My bad yes it was 65 indeed. Well it doesn't really work against me as I know my rights from wrong, it's just a wrong way of approaching the game if that's your so called "strategy" of some kind. & just to clarify, I despise you because of your attitude towards others and seems like your friends like to back you up on it by being rude towards Bear which in my opinion is quite frankly sad but here we are.:)

If it's your way of aggravating players, then it didn't really work against my lot as we were in ocean 36 which to means that you're a rude individual in general, because strictly speaking we wouldn't attack you from 36 into 65.

Im sorry but your bear started out being rude. And those friends you speak about have been my enemies for 7-8 months, you can just go check pags forums. Back then it was also the bear being rude on forums that caused me to call him out. Im not rude at all, and i never call a new player a noob and knock em for it. You give it you get it

DeletedUser55239

Im sorry but your bear started out being rude. And those friends you speak about have been my enemies for 7-8 months, you can just go check pags forums. Back then it was also the bear being rude on forums that caused me to call him out. Im not rude at all, and i never call a new player a noob and knock em for it. You give it you get it

If you say so, if you say so, as I said before, we from 36 never gave you any grief, you did. We didn't.
Have a nice evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.