Pre-World Dokos Discussion Thread

Yeah gotta agree, the settings don’t look ideal. The unit speed isn’t necessarily bad. But the build speed is kind of brutal at this point. I get the need to mix it up. But I feel like at this point, it’s pretty bad to go half a year without a 4 speed. Especially as the current 4 conq is wrapping up. Unique settings would be fun. Like a 6/3. Or a 3/6.

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
I want to play this world, but I am torn. This is literally exactly what I requested in the forum, but the main reason I don't like this game as much is "ISLAND QUESTS & HEROES". I don't enjoy them... Going to have to debate.

CATPUNCHER
Why would you have a problem with island quests and heroes? They add to the game and don’t add cost. I beta tested heroes and like how a hero changes the character of a city. You build your troops and use tactics suited to the hero and god of the city. Island quests provide free tokens that come in handy and a defensive quest can even be used to snipe a CS. Conquest is the adult game. If you don’t like the complexity, play revolt where you spam revolts and just have to land a CS in one of many revolted cities…
The speed 2 is fine. BP 6 days fits the speed as an active player can finish bandits and get to CQ ability before BP ends and have 3 cities by then.
If you want to complain, the only game balance issue is unlimited gold use. Gold has a role. The best solution would be have each server be a sub account for gold and only allow a set amount of gold per week to be infused. You can still make all the gold on market you want and transfer to overall gold pool from a server, but it would force people to play more strategically. The other fix would be to go back to half finish builds instead of instant finish.

Last edited:

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
We will see you there. I’ll be forming an active group. Whether we go our own way or merge to a premade, We Be Pirates will be there lols! Hit me up if you are close to me!

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
And that isn't to early? Is there even 10 alliances yet? lol.... Looks to me like its all MRA just like always.
Yeah, looks like Mexican cheese dip (pun intended) is gonna win the server so far…. queso lookin fierce! Numero uno ma’in! ;)
We shall see if the queso sinks into the spicy salsa of the core…

Last edited:

Venomm

Hipparchus
As always, I see MRA. Same like my day in Trapezuz. Well, I bet 10 cent they will not hold for 1 month ;)

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
What is a "MRA", I am kinda removed and getting back into the swing?

CATPUNCHER
MRA is Massive Recruiting Alliance. They recruit everyone one they can and open wing alliances. In the end, they spend much of the server internalizing their own players and usually fall apart at some point.
MPA is Massive Pact Alliance which makes Pacts with everyone around them so they never have to fight. They play sim city until a lean aggressive group decides to eat them. MPA is often called cuddling, since they cuddle everyone until they are eaten by real players.