Selymbria Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser51077
  • Start date
It seems that TF and SOO had more then a NAP, cooperating in ocean 36 last week to clean the ocean from possible enemies - what's the game between them now is hard to tell...
This is complete nonsense. We have 0 contact with SoO apart from that stupid NAP.
We did one OP on Black Flag and they decided to disolve. No help from SoO needed.
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Not all of em yet. Pandoras worth nothing. Let's see how it works out in current conditions, in curious. But as we know, I'm not so bright ;)

DeletedUser17564

Sorry but I'm a little confused here. What exactly is it that makes Sons and Bears an MRA, but somehow exempts indies from this category?

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Sorry but I'm a little confused here. What exactly is it that makes Sons and Bears an MRA, but somehow exempts indies from this category?

From one hand you got a point, both has 3 alliances, but as far as I remember Indies had all those 3 from the start and SoO merged in already grown and strong alliances like BB.

Anyhow Indies got 3 alliances with 92 members and SoO 3 alliances with 113 members.

DeletedUser48582

From one hand you got a point, both has 3 alliances, but as far as I remember Indies had all those 3 from the start and SoO merged in already grown and strong alliances like BB.

Anyhow Indies got 3 alliances with 92 members and SoO 3 alliances with 113 members.
You forgot those Underdogs/Pandora/AW players that joined Indies. Indies/Dave are just trying to glorify themselves despite they arent different from anybody else.

Besides BB was formed by SONS and led by SONS leaders... same as Thor so no merges of full alliances.

DeletedUser54810

We have been around for 5 years and have grown to what we are now over that period. Sure we took in the active Razzle peeps but ask them who they are now.. They are Indies now and like many they'll stay that way. Once an Indie always an Indie.. That is what makes us not an MRA.

You forgot those Underdogs/Pandora/AW players that joined Indies. Indies/Dave are just trying to glorify themselves despite they arent different from anybody else.

Besides BB was formed by SONS and led by SONS leaders... same as Thor so no merges of full alliances.

We rejected a lot of Dogs players too, just like we rejected most of the people that apply to join us. Many fight us now.. badly..

Of course I'm going to glorify my alliance, that's part of my bloody job, especially when rivals are slating us. It's also my job to say you are rubbish so I better get on with my job. You are RUBBISH, you fight like an MRA and we are going to turn y'all over..

now back to the best part of my job.. Bashing you mugs..
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser50592

This is complete nonsense. We have 0 contact with SoO apart from that stupid NAP.
We did one OP on Black Flag and they decided to disolve. No help from SoO needed.
There was a ongoing miniOp from SOO (cloakd, quantumgorrila, and a few others), one brilliant move with a rather questionable account, and two mass-letters that the self-proclaimed Grepo-legend Erik Wijmeersch couldn't write better. After the second letter, containing threats to the leadership, and still continuos SOO pressure, all founders and leaders joined TF and a few players got a place in TF-waiting list.
These are the facts - the timing for the letters was perfect, considering that SOO was taking down one-by-one major player. I am not complaining, this is after all just a game, but TF actually had help (stupid NAP, omg), nonsense or not...
Regards, fallen.one.

DeletedUser54957

There was a ongoing miniOp from SOO (cloakd, quantumgorrila, and a few others), one brilliant move with a rather questionable account, and two mass-letters that the self-proclaimed Grepo-legend Erik Wijmeersch couldn't write better. After the second letter, containing threats to the leadership, and still continuos SOO pressure, all founders and leaders joined TF and a few players got a place in TF-waiting list.
These are the facts - the timing for the letters was perfect, considering that SOO was taking down one-by-one major player. I am not complaining, this is after all just a game, but TF actually had help (stupid NAP, omg), nonsense or not...
Regards, fallen.one.
Stop with the bs we had no mini op. ErikWijmeersch is not even on this server?

DeletedUser50592

Stop with the bs we had no mini op. ErikWijmeersch is not even on this server?
Check his threads on en81 /Sinope/, same style used here, if you know the content of those letters. :D
Statistics don't lie, everything can be checked out - bs, nonsense or something else, it doesn't matter anymore, things are done and who knows what will be tomorrow... :cool:

jameslongst

Strategos
Check his threads on en81 /Sinope/, same style used here, if you know the content of those letters. :D
Statistics don't lie, everything can be checked out - bs, nonsense or something else, it doesn't matter anymore, things are done and who knows what will be tomorrow... :cool:

You are trying to describe the campaign me and my partner waged against you, but you are having trouble putting it into words I can tell.

You can't explain genius, and I can't teach it. So ya lets move on.

Dave, how about it? Pact or not?

Last edited:

DeletedUser48582

Regards, fallen.one.
So by your logic TF and SONS fought each other and at the same time did OP's together against BF??? LOL it sounds like something a certain man in USA could write :p:p

No OPs of any sort was needed against BF. Cloakd and Ovengloves where a two man army down there and did rather well.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Regards, fallen.one.

Gosh, thank you for the compliment, but those MMs were written without help from any old Grep legends.

As for the timing of it all, we surely don't keep track of what the minor characters in the Odin's group do in their spare time.

DeletedUser50592

Thank you all for your comments on a brief observation, the reactions were enlightening:
- congratulations to TF, for using their brains and others muscles to achieve their goals,
- respect to SoO for good strategic moves when needed.

DeletedUser54339

Thank you all for your comments on a brief observation, the reactions were enlightening:
- congratulations to TF, for using their brains and others muscles to achieve their goals,
- respect to SoO for good strategic moves when needed.

I'll try to explain it a bit more clearly for you:

I like sushi.

My neighbour also likes sushi.

A new sushi restaurant opens up in town.

We both show up at different times on opening night.

Conspiracy? No, everyone's gotta eat :)

DeletedUser50592

and i will speak in plain english, my last post on this subject: the "damn" nap was officially confirmed in the past few posts, but no confirmation given that there is more as "just a nap" (that actually was the question in my first post)...
p.s. i don't like sushi, so i did just read the first two lines of the post... :)

and i will speak in plain english, my last post on this subject: the "damn" nap was officially confirmed in the past few posts, but no confirmation given that there is more as "just a nap" (that actually was the question in my first post)...
p.s. i don't like sushi, so i did just read the first two lines of the post... :)

jameslongst

Strategos

I tire of this.

I never heard anything about any NAP, and anything you may think you know, stow it. If this is your last post on the subject then so much the better. Buh-Bye.

You could substitute "cheeseburger" for the word "sushi," so you can comprehend the analogy.

She's calling you a putz, by the way. Just nicer than I would say it.