Selymbria Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser51077
  • Start date

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Please tell me where to complain about mods, since suddenly they can delete WHOLE THREADS whenever they want.

DeletedUser31385

Please tell me where to complain about mods, since suddenly they can delete WHOLE THREADS whenever they want.
The only deleted thread on this forum had 1 post. It was removed for a reason. I can't go into detail about it with you. In the future, please PM me if you have questions regarding moderation.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
The only deleted thread on this forum had 1 post. It was removed for a reason. I can't go into detail about it with you. In the future, please PM me if you have questions regarding moderation.

At the risk of being banned for contradicting a mod, there was a post and at least one reply.

DeletedUser55180

Big (can I state Gaye here, ouor doGreetings need a lawyer xD) Gaye Dave be writing Novell's hahaha

DeletedUser55180

Slaughter club had numbers but it was an MRA and like most MRA's they crumble with the slightest pressure. They asked us for help against Repo's and one week later all the leaders and top players are with..*drum roll* Repo's.

That said credit where it's due because you can only beat what's put in front of you and you (and Repo's) did.

I doth my hat sir.. :)

PS.. The reason SG are ranked 42 is called Indie.. They weren't 42 when we started..I think they were around 12/14. Pandora, Vergina Sun and co, ranked 1 and all in the top 12 what's their ranking now?

Do you see a pattern emerging yet?

Here's a clue as you have previously said/proved you aren't so bright :p: All these alliances that take on Indie end up ranked lower than when they started..:D
That was startling, I mean, even the founder jumped ship hahaha

DeletedUser43852

Anyone care to mention the pounding TwentyOne has been receiving the last few weeks... by EVERYONE xD

Dave.... the way you play you remind me of Erik, which frankly gives me the heeby jeebies. :eek: Hahah

DeletedUser48582

Anyone care to mention the pounding TwentyOne has been receiving the last few weeks... by EVERYONE xD

Dave.... the way you play you remind me of Erik, which frankly gives me the heeby jeebies. :eek: Hahah
But... Erik usually attacked people... Dave dont :p:p

DeletedUser55215

This message is for sons:
Brave warriors reborn 3 has just landed in selymbria ready to kick some sons butt.034 will soon be ours.
For TF:
FIGHT THEM DONT BE COWARDS

Last edited by a moderator:

collect78900

Phrourach
This message is for sons:
Brave warriors reborn 3 has just landed in selymbria ready to kick some sons butt.034 will soon be ours.
For TF:
FIGHT THEM DONT BE COWARDS

Well as u ppl have supposedly landed and are going to control 34 y should we fight them SOO i mean y should we help ur cause whats in it for us.....nice try enticing us to go to war but we aint naive.....help urself!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55215

Well as u ppl have supposedly landed and are going to control 34 y should we fight them SOO i mean y should we help ur cause whats in it for us.....nice try enticing us to go to war but we aint naive.....help urself!
Sons are scum that is all there is to it

DeletedUser55215

Also if u guys don't fight them together it's the end of everyone

DeletedUser48582

Just landed??? You have been in O34 for months :p:p:p

Besides SONS arent the biggest in SEL so hard to see why we are the biggest threat??