SES War Stats

DeletedUser

It works Prabha if they only have a small amount of cities.....once you get 30+ it doesnt work so much since they are so spread out.

DeletedUser

Well of course you give them time to rebuild a bit. Not like you just attack them 322345 times a day. Once or twice a week.

Lugosi

Strategos
Sniping a few CS's with even 9 ain't thaat hard. Then getting the "might" of Phenomen to support your cities in need. Being good at moving troops around in time is one of the defining factors of a good player in this game.

*cough* Your forgetting the "might" of pheno is not near me. Sniping cs's with 1000+ bireme in each conquest because thats obviously possible for me to defeat :heh: Also, I'm not a good player, I'm a nub :D

DeletedUser

*cough* Your forgetting the "might" of pheno is not near me. Sniping cs's with 1000+ bireme in each conquest because thats obviously possible for me to defeat :heh: Also, I'm not a good player, I'm a nub :D

It shows. Sniping means to hit just the CS wave and no other. It's all about timing.. You can easily beat a CS without touching a single other wave (clearing/support) and that's not hard with 9 cities.

Well if you are a front liner maybe Phenomen should be pushing support into you cities..

DeletedUser

11 - 8 in ses favour by the way... and im guessing a few sieges are still on from our side.. pheno has 1 on too i think, if it hasnt been broken already...

yup... somebody did break that siege... 15 - 8 in SES favour right now...

Lugosi

Strategos
It shows. Sniping means to hit just the CS wave and no other. It's all about timing.. You can easily beat a CS without touching a single other wave (clearing/support) and that's not hard with 9 cities.

Well if you are a front liner maybe Phenomen should be pushing support into you cities..

can't snipe them still. PoC must be more skilled than you because otherwise you'd know they time there attacks one second behind around the conquest attack. Me thinks thats nearly impossible to snipe unless you know the numbers of the incoming attacks then it would be a touch easier.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

can't snipe them still. PoC must be more skilled than you because otherwise you'd know they time there attacks one second behind around the conquest attack. Me thinks thats nearly impossible to snipe unless you know the numbers of the incoming attacks then it would be a touch easier.

It's possible to snipe in the second.. Not me personally but we've fought enemies who do just that and some in ML have the potential if our enemies fought them.

Eh, nvm, you just ran and hid, you have just prolonged your death.

Lugosi

Strategos
It's possible to snipe in the second.. Not me personally but we've fought enemies who do just that and some in ML have the potential if our enemies fought them.

Eh, nvm, you just ran and hid, you have just prolonged your death.

mehh, I've been busy, I haven't the long amount of time needed nor the effort to bother with this. Dw I won't be gone though, I'll still be on here and popping up every so often.

DeletedUser

Update 14 Feb 2011: 22-9.

Few sieges underway from the SES currently.

DeletedUser

Update: 28-9 including a few cities from their leader, with a few more underway.

DeletedUser

So that the topic can be bumped with new information.. It's not recommended if it's quickly after one another but in this case I'm sure it's fine..

I like how your only comment is about that and not the fact they have taken some of your great leader's cities :p

Lugosi

Strategos
So that the topic can be bumped with new information.. It's not recommended if it's quickly after one another but in this case I'm sure it's fine..

I like how your only comment is about that and not the fact they have taken some of your great leader's cities :p

not my problem now, I've disappeared of the enemies radar and everyones radar for that reason; not my fault kad or whoever is losing cities. I know you've been targetting him solely to make him look bad but to be honest all your mass attacks did was take a couple of cities it's not exactly a mass rimming, yet :p

DeletedUser

I or ML have never attacked kad. He's out of our reach. I purely said he's lost cities.. not targeting you.

DeletedUser

He only lost four and managed to pick up some ghost towns so all fair in love and war :)

Lugosi

Strategos
I or ML have never attacked kad. He's out of our reach. I purely said he's lost cities.. not targeting you.

oh, I don't really pay much attention to which alliance targets who, I just think of ML, SC, SES and PoC as one unit which is why I said I know you've targetted him (you being the dragonshead)

DeletedUser

SES/SC aren't in Dragon Heads :p Only ML, PoC and VP that are currently fighting you are in Dragon Heads