SES War Stats

DeletedUser

The SES is not part of Dragon Heads, but the enemy of my enemy is my friend :)

DeletedUser345

Phenomen are losing badly

What would you know about Beta politics? Stats don't tell the whole truth, inactives. every alliance has them and i commend the coalition for attacking them easy prey to increase positioning i would do the same. Still doesn't tell the whole story.

DeletedUser

What would you know about Beta politics? Stats don't tell the whole truth, inactives. every alliance has them and i commend the coalition for attacking them easy prey to increase positioning i would do the same. Still doesn't tell the whole story.

I know most major alliances dislike Pheno

DeletedUser

Inactives ? We do not show Phenomen the disrespect of calling them a walkover.. we do not fight inactives. we leave that for little girls like you.. :p

our conquests in pheno include :

- FranklyV (who just joined your alliance within the last 10 days, and has now deleted his a/c because he could not take the heat we created).
- Dr Gonzo - ranked 1 player on O65
- Ry1311 (who has taken a city in between our 2 seiges on him/her)
- kadjayuni(your founder/leader, on VM because of RL)
- Gorgar(who ran away on VM)
and others, each one of them active.. Each city taken was a fight.. btw/ are you dwarfius ?

DeletedUser

I thought he was playing as SN6494900 or Blod.....maybe it was Kandl.

Lugosi

Strategos
Try to keep this slightly more on topic ;)

sorry devils, why do you pop up unexpectedly?

Out of the alliances who aren't cool enough to be aloud in DH, SES are the best then SC <3 then Xmortis who are more of a shop where everythings free than an alliance :p

DeletedUser

Arent cool enough? hahaha, come on, we are pretty cool.

Nicest thing you've said about the SES :)

We have never been invited to join DH, nor have we ever asked to join.

Lugosi

Strategos
Arent cool enough? hahaha, come on, we are pretty cool.

Nicest thing you've said about the SES :)

We have never been invited to join DH, nor have we ever asked to join.

well you know eGod? he probably has a different idea of cool afterall he made his user include the word "god". He doesn't seem very godly to mehh.

Don't join them Tha, there not good enough for you :p they will cramp your style