Silly MRA's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well this took a hard left and never came back. You make 1 thread poking fun at MRA's and some people lose it. Guess my thread was bad and I should feel bad.

DeletedUser

hey DW, I have big news, MOS decided to come to this server.

Just kidding, the kids are safe... for now.

DeletedUser

playing 3 servers already=((((
I dont wanna be like 90% of the posers on these forums that jump from server to server and then run their mouths about how awesome they were on Alpha or Beta (guess what posers? it dont matter. If u are a world jumper, you suck by definition).

Deathy, u got my respect for sticking it out after getting rimmed. And even though u lost to noobs, I understand why you didn't want to focus on Pella. I wouldnt either.
It's all better than getting farmed and leaving right away 'cause it's boring' and joining the next warrior world Insertdumbgreeknameolopolopulus that will conveniently open the next week.
Will see how many posers will still be here after a week.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22650

playing 3 servers already=((((
I dont wanna be like 90% of the posers on these forums that jump from server to server and then run their mouths about how awesome they were on Alpha or Beta (guess what posers? it dont matter. If u are a world jumper, you suck by definition).

Deathy, u got my respect for sticking it out after getting rimmed. And even though u lost to noobs, I understand why you didn't want to focus on Pella. I wouldnt either.
It's all better than getting farmed and leaving right away 'cause it's boring' and joining the next warrior world Insertdumbgreeknameolopolopulus that will conveniently open the next week.
Will see how many posers will still be here after a week.

better to be one of those posers who come mouthing off in servers they havent even set foot into so they have no fears about reprisals?

DeletedUser3613

Somehow this thread has managed to stay just about on topic, lets try not ruin a good MRA bashing thread with off topic dribble :)

DeletedUser22650

sorry :) ......this is 100 man cap, i reckon its for mra's only....discuss :p

DeletedUser

better to be one of those posers who come mouthing off in servers they havent even set foot into so they have no fears about reprisals?

reprisals from who? You? or a bunch of MRAs that pollute the oceans? By the time I get here, you'll be gone anyway, so why are you even trying to start something?
And I guarantee, you do not want to share an island with me.

DeletedUser

my last start in the core - me and my bud vs 15 active players, end result: me and my bud are still top players, the 15 ppl that decided to take on us all got cleared, farmed, cleared, farmed, farmed some more, rimmed/ghosted/quit/banned. And i remember seeing Dux in Pella. Where did he go? I guess he couldn't make it out alive like most of the big moths that think playing Alpha makes them some kind of pro. Hell no, son. You gonna get farmed like the rest. Maybe I should join this dump and show some fools what up.

DeletedUser2663

Let the clash of the ego's commence! Grabs popcorn and sits on sidelines.

DeletedUser

OOOOOO well i'm awesomely bad yeah I quit a world every time exams start

DeletedUser

well i am in this world and we were called undecided 4 a short time for the simple reason we were waiting for our members to join from, rhethymnos,bellephon,actium and delphi, we are still recruiting good active players with good ABP/ADP

just because an alliance invites alot of people dont make them noobs or MRA...it just means we are trying to get the better players. admittedly some people dont have a clue and invite ANYONE!!!! this confuses me as its a well known fact that grepostats exists!!! it takes 2 mins to see detailed history...in O55 there seem to be alot of people joining...then on 175points till now!!!!

whats goin on!!!

DeletedUser

well i am in this world and we were called undecided ..... we are still recruiting good active players with good ABP/ADP

just because an alliance invites alot of people dont make them noobs or MRA...

recruiting people with good ABP/ADP during BabyProtection looks like noobs to me ;)

DeletedUser

recruiting people with good ABP/ADP during BabyProtection looks like noobs to me ;)

well heres the bottom line...it doesnt matter who does what..its just a game and some people take it waaay to serious. everyone is different in how they go about there business.

and about baby protection...surely its best to get the foundations set up before BP runs out so planning can be done about targets/which way to expand etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.