Silly MRA's

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

OOh....so your one of them...havent seen one of you guys for a while...but no matter...if you had read the begininning sentence....you would have read this
.MRAs usually die out within the middle of the game...IOTA use to have MRAs.
, then anything with that topic and beggining sentence then has something to do with it...

DeletedUser

OOh....so your one of them...havent seen one of you guys for a while...but no matter...if you had read the begininning sentence....you would have read this, then anything with that topic and beggining sentence then has something to do with it...
if you believe I am a noob, you are more of a noob then I thought ;)

but still I would like a responce on my statement towards MRA ;)

DeletedUser

I dont think i am a noob...due to the fact that you have never played IOTA. If you had payed attention in class...everything that deals with or has a part of a topic in it...then it has something to do with it...stupid people are blind and cannot see it...those who can see it...overestimate you.

DeletedUser

I dont think i am a noob...due to the fact that you have never played IOTA. If you had payed attention in class...everything that deals with or has a part of a topic in it...then it has something to do with it...stupid people are blind and cannot see it...those who can see it...overestimate you.

You should come in my class someday, I have been teaching today that people who have played nice on one world and brag about if, should not be invited, because only players who played well on several worlds are worth inviting if you want a real elite alliance, you seem to be in the first group ;)

But if you want to think I am a noob, go ahead, I call myself a noob all the time, but it is just a sobriquet to me ;)

DeletedUser

Lmfao

The problem is YOU old ones...we newer age are the new generation. You old ones are to use to the old ways. We new ones find our own ways...we are the new people...this is our world now, our world to change, use and live on. It doesn't matter how we come out....the way we come out makes a difference in the world....bad or wrong. You old ones are no longer in power of this world...we are.

I'm am truly worried about all of our futures, if you still believe that you are doing anything new. Each generation starts out with that misconception. Somewhere in the twenties (some early, some later) you realize that you're doing the same s^*t that all the other younguns before you have done... Different names, places, music etc... Its still the same. I would suggest to you, that after a few years you well begin to the truth of these statements.

Until then for all of us (oldies) who have "been there / done that". Use just the tiniest bit of of the sense that you might have, to learn from those who could teach you.

That is, after you move out of mommies basement...:rolleyes:

DeletedUser30111

MRA are nice for new players to learn the basics because most other alliance will not have them ;)

I disagree, MRA's generally are run by those that think they know what they're doing, but don't really. It's much better for a new player to learn from a group with experienced players. And I think the only alliances that would refuse to let in an active inexperienced player are the "elite" alliances that think they're so much better, haha.

DeletedUser

I'm am truly worried about all of our futures, if you still believe that you are doing anything new. Each generation starts out with that misconception. Somewhere in the twenties (some early, some later) you realize that you're doing the same s^*t that all the other younguns before you have done... Different names, places, music etc... Its still the same. I would suggest to you, that after a few years you well begin to the truth of these statements.

Until then for all of us (oldies) who have "been there / done that". Use just the tiniest bit of of the sense that you might have, to learn from those who could teach you.

Your wrong...people have done it that way too long...i guarantee you that are era will make the largest difference the world has ever seen...i grew up with no family...and look at me now. 16 With the fortune that my family had left...with the title of Forsworn Family(very great title)...i will make a difference...and im sure lots more new generation now will to.

DeletedUser

I disagree, MRA's generally are run by those that think they know what they're doing, but don't really. It's much better for a new player to learn from a group with experienced players. And I think the only alliances that would refuse to let in an active inexperienced player are the "elite" alliances that think they're so much better, haha.

I think you could be wrong, exeptions are always there (I was an exeption, on my first world I was asked to join the number one alliance and 3 weeks later I was one of the leaders and after 2 months I was the only with founderrights) but most alliance will not accept players without any stats or experience to show and therefor these alliance are (partly) responsible for the MRAs we get on every world ;)

DeletedUser

Your wrong...people have done it that way too long...i guarantee you that are era will make the largest difference the world has ever seen...i grew up with no family...and look at me now. 16 With the fortune that my family had left...with the title of Forsworn Family(very great title)...i will make a difference...and im sure lots more new generation now will to.

hehehehehe Like I said each generation starts this way.... I bet that no one else has ever felt the things you do or that no one but my friends could possibly understand... Its your choice continue to go through life with the blinders that you have chosen to wear, or open your eyes...

No one but you, can make a change to you...
For your sake I hope you chose to take the blinders off.​

DeletedUser

derailed.jpg

I've seen a couple well run MRAs and they have their place on each world. These well run MRAs, with a small core of highly active players playing the front lines, can be very problematic, especially so on morale worlds. They don't tend to last, even the well run ones. This is because they tend to burnout their leadership at an accelerated rate

DeletedUser

The problem is YOU old ones...we newer age are the new generation. You old ones are to use to the old ways. We new ones find our own ways...we are the new people...this is our world now, our world to change, use and live on. It doesn't matter how we come out....the way we come out makes a difference in the world....bad or wrong. You old ones are no longer in power of this world...we are.

LOL Killer you a funny little fellow.

So my kid came up to me the other day and said dad, you don't understand the internet, you cant use facebook and blah blah blah.
I responded by saying yes you are right boy, and the reason i do not understand FB as well as you is because i was busy inventing the PC.

Now you may be a little to young to understand the metaphor here mate, but it is worth explaining. Until we as a species is 25, we do not even have a fully functional brain. Odd dont you think. Lets take it a step further, young people spend so much time being different to others that they end up being exactly the same. You are unique, just like everyone else.

The real tragedy is that you feel you need to attack us olders, without even realizing that I was putting in a good word for the teenagers. And you want to point your finger at us. Mate get with the program, do the maths if you are able and find the dots.

Only a fool will bite the hand that tries to feed it.

Good luck in the game mate.

DeletedUser12667

The invites keep coming and the names are getting lamer and lamer

I would send you an invite, but umm no. I dont invite players who think that potatoes should be sliced instead of diced. Unless you have a good recipee for sliced potatoes, then I may reconsider.

DeletedUser

I got 1 from some guy named Baudin Toolan... He is kinda frooty...and spoke rather Loopy...

DeletedUser18571

667.jpg

Enough off topicnesssssssss.

I got a question. is Tuga Terrorist an MRA or a MRP(Mass recruit premade), or is the curretn number 1 alliance good?
oh well time will tell,

and heres a picture
tumblr_m9ufl6hcB21rcaexao1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12667

Never heard of hogs of destiny have you then. Probably the most famous MRA. Some one who played alpha can give exact numbers but if i recall right they may of had over 2k players at one point.

I remember them, I attacked the ones on my island in my first grepo city. But I dont remember what alliance I was in, other than they were not close to me.

DeletedUser

MRA's make the world(s) go round :)

btw, Game of Thrones is a great show....idk about the book

DeletedUser

just to let u all know, Inferna Bellatorum are a bunch of noobs that come from Pella where they are known as The Chosen Few. They got dominated by my uber cool alliance, so they ended up here hoping to get away from us real pro's of this super hardcore game.

And thnx Inno for ruining Pella. I really hope all u posers who jumped to this server will get the 24/7 Elite Nerd Support Squad from Pella. I really do hope these guys will move to this server and ban all your 300 point farms like they did to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.