Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser50502

1. EN does not play at Sinope.
2. EN = Kronnoss (emperor) , Weasy, Prt50, and many others.
3. Sinope team called The merge, and before Comings, and Founder is me (ErikWijmeersch and other non-EN members.
4. Fluffers + Goths + Hollies has EN members, can i say i winning or fighting EN @ Sinope!
5. Comings and The Merge opped (opping) everything except Fluffers, why would we opp Fluffers at their ocean, we dont need to enter that ocean.
6. 1 to 6 i thougth after 6 years playing pople whould know by now how to play the game tacticly and not only blind looking numbers.
7. World 84 has a team what is eviction notice, world 84 is not sinope...
Does Kronnoss play on sinope?

DeletedUser

Nailed it. I heard EN members are all shark attack survivors. I also have heard that they are responsible for the BP Oil spill, and were the real one's behind 9/11 ...

I have heard that EN leaders are actually all of the European Union leaders playing in their spare time, trying to take over Grepolis and at the same time trying to take over modern day Greece in real life. No wonder they have lots of gold!

And everybody in EN is seven feet tall. Except Kronnoss-he is at least ten feet tall.

DeletedUser36743

I have heard that EN leaders are actually all of the European Union leaders playing in their spare time, trying to take over Grepolis and at the same time trying to take over modern day Greece in real life. No wonder they have lots of gold!

And everybody in EN is seven feet tall. Except Kronnoss-he is at least ten feet tall.

lol...that brought out a giggle

DeletedUser46838

Pretty sure that it was called Coming Soon, Coming After, and Coming Something, which were all EN. And then they merged and called themselves the merge.

DeletedUser39031

Pretty sure that it was called Coming Soon, Coming After, and Coming Something, which were all EN. And then they merged and called themselves the merge.
They may not of had the same name but they had similar players, similar tactics and similar positioning in the alliance ranking.

DeletedUser36743

Dont be an ignoramus... they never were and arent EN

They may not of had the same name but they had similar players, similar tactics and similar positioning in the alliance ranking.

Similar is not the same... its only 'similar'... am sure u realise the difference

EN is EN and led by kronnoss... players who play with EN... play in many worlds, doesnt make each team they play in 'EN'

DeletedUser21953

EN only plays under the EN name

People will always see alliances with many EN players as EN regardless of what the name is. I led Knights in NYSA and we had a few of you guys there with us and we were labelled as EN. Lead Infamous on Sparta and again the same thing. I'm surprised they aren't calling JTT EN yet since a few of us played with you on Ilaysos.

Bottom line is everyone seems to have a beef with EN but everyone is happy to sit and watch. I'd like to see how well EN can do when faced with real pressure on a server but people are just too scared to attack in fear of losing a precious city or two :p

DeletedUser36743

People will always see alliances with many EN players as EN regardless of what the name is. I led Knights in NYSA and we had a few of you guys there with us and we were labelled as EN. Lead Infamous on Sparta and again the same thing. I'm surprised they aren't calling JTT EN yet since a few of us played with you on Ilaysos.

hmm... true ...the price of fame... as it says on the profile... "The Legend. The Legacy. Eviction Notice" ...

Bottom line is everyone seems to have a beef with EN but everyone is happy to sit and watch.

Butthurt peeps seem to try and get even here on the externals... although the funny thing is ... those who fight hardest with us, irrespective of whether they win/loose become a part of us... peeps like some of you all .... so we seem to have as many friends/well wishers as we do whiners... only the quality of such peeps differs

I'd like to see how well EN can do when faced with real pressure on a server but people are just too scared to attack in fear of losing a precious city or two :p

Which EN... the EN EN or the JTT EN ??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bottom line is everyone seems to have a beef with EN but everyone is happy to sit and watch. I'd like to see how well EN can do when faced with real pressure on a server but people are just too scared to attack in fear of losing a precious city or two :p

First, let me start by saying I respect you Sponge. I have played many servers with you, and feel you are a quality player. That being said, you are all but begging for help on the externals. That seems extremely desperate for such a seasoned player. This is the second post, in which you refer to others as being "Scared", when really they just don't see it fit to fight your battle for you. The fact is, our alliance consists of just under 100 members. One main, one wing. JTT consists of just under 100 players. One main, and one wing. There is no number's game here. There is no other alliance(s) helping us. This is one alliance, vs the other.

Furthermore, this "coalition" you are trying to piece together behind closed doors is no secret. In fact, it was one of the reasons for the conflict in the first place. Your shared tabs and shady motive didn't go unnoticed. Playing us against Impact players fear, for means of recruitment (Yes I have proof). So don't play victim. Don't speak on how WE kill servers with coalitions and numbers while secretly plotting to do so on your own. If you can't stand toe to toe by yourselves, say so. However don't paint us as the sole aggressors here. We may have started to dig the graves but you brought the shovels.

P.S. I was with you all in NYSA. Perhaps people compared you to EN there because at one point we had 4 branches. (& you speak on "real pressure"...pfttt).

DeletedUser30636

First, let me start by saying I respect you Sponge. I have played many servers with you, and feel you are a quality player. That being said, you are all but begging for help on the externals. That seems extremely desperate for such a seasoned player. This is the second post, in which you refer to others as being "Scared", when really they just don't see it fit to fight your battle for you. The fact is, our alliance consists of just under 100 members. One main, one wing. JTT consists of just under 100 players. One main, and one wing. There is no number's game here. There is no other alliance(s) helping us. This is one alliance, vs the other.

Furthermore, this "coalition" you are trying to piece together behind closed doors is no secret. In fact, it was one of the reasons for the conflict in the first place. Your shared tabs and shady motive didn't go unnoticed. Playing us against Impact players fear, for means of recruitment (Yes I have proof). So don't play victim. Don't speak on how WE kill servers with coalitions and numbers while secretly plotting to do so on your own. If you can't stand toe to toe by yourselves, say so. However don't paint us as the sole aggressors here. We may have started to dig the graves but you brought the shovels.

P.S. I was with you all in NYSA. Perhaps people compared you to EN there because at one point we had 4 branches. (& you speak on "real pressure"...pfttt).

Honestly we we're very willing to work with JTT. however once they found out that we weren't going to bow down to them and do what ever they say, they decided to be as stubborn as possible. Who knows how many other alliances they've talked to. Wouldnt be surprised if they we're starting a coalition against us just as a safety precaution in case we didnt listen.

Kill the Sob's would ya praehelios?

DeletedUser21953

There is absolutely no cry for help Prae... We will fight whoever because it's what we like to do. We are not here for wonders or anything of the sort. W/e proof you have is one player talking to other alliances. If you have proof of our diplomat doing such things then by all means, bring them up.

You of all people should know this since because even though you weren't in leadership in NYSA, you always presented yourself as someone of power and negotiated things without consult with me or council. You've also done this in ilaysos and other servers and it's a good thing Kron loves you because most councils would have objections to some of that stuff.

My point was simply that everyone on the forums talks about EN but nobody has the backbone to do anything about it so I find it amusing.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
First, let me start by saying I respect you Sponge. I have played many servers with you, and feel you are a quality player.

I understand to keep it respectful but no need to go in extreme lol,

DeletedUser21953

just for the record, we had our first shared tab on this server in the last 24 hours :)

DeletedUser

There is absolutely no cry for help Prae... We will fight whoever because it's what we like to do. We are not here for wonders or anything of the sort. W/e proof you have is one player talking to other alliances. If you have proof of our diplomat doing such things then by all means, bring them up.

You of all people should know this since because even though you weren't in leadership in NYSA, you always presented yourself as someone of power and negotiated things without consult with me or council. You've also done this in ilaysos and other servers and it's a good thing Kron loves you because most councils would have objections to some of that stuff.

My point was simply that everyone on the forums talks about EN but nobody has the backbone to do anything about it so I find it amusing.

I'm sorry Sponge but it comes off as a plea for help. No matter how many winky faces follow the statement. You keep asking for others to get involved. Saying they are scared of us as a measure to drag them in. My comment has no bearing on your end game, I am just making a clear observation. I'm sure I am not the only one that views your multiple statements about "Evening" out the fight as such.

Now as far as the personal jab. I didn't invite myself to NYSA, I was sent one by you guys. I didn't ask for leader rights, but was given them anyway. (Last time I checked you can't do that yourself?). I didn't ask to be on WW islands, but I was. So by definition I was in a position of power, no? As far as negotiations go, I've won 3 straight worlds and am position in Sinope for the the 4th (God willing). So I must be doing something right ;)

FYI, I was Diplo in Jalysos, so you kind of have to negotiate things as part of the job description. As far as NYSA went, I cant help if people like to talk to me. Maybe I'm just more approachable? :)