Smash Bros and Black PnP

DeletedUser

And here we have the true BLACK. They would "Destroy" us. They would have FARMED us.. Yet they would have you believe they are the victims? Thanks Mythro. You rock bro.... You said more in that one post then I could have ever proven without it.

I have no doubt we would have stood against you with or without The Huns help, but why would I do that when I don't have to. I never asked the huns for help when all this started, we simply saw that we both had a mutual issue with you and smash and we agreed to work together. Why should I be embarrassed about that? keep up the talking your the face of black i want everyone to see. Clown and all.

I never once stated that we are not aggressive, or that we will not farm any ENEMY we come across.

We have however stated those who ally with us will not be farmed and will have our full support.

Your member was weak and I farmed him, how is it my fault that I am an active player that is willing to commit my time to the game?

Yes I am the face of Black, and it is frightening to be on the other side of it. If you stand against us we will be aggressive towards you, and if you stand with us we will not. It is as simple as that.

We have also never claimed to be a victim, we have called for support in crushing your coalition before it grows beyond any ability to stop it. We are still here standing with our chins held high . We have asked for help in defeating the massive beast that is the Huns, and the fleas upon their back which are DoA.

We do not consider it weak to ask for help and as you plainly stated a common enemy is worth aligning against. If the world realizes that that common enemy is The Huns and DoA then why should we not ask them to rally against you?

And by the way since you seem to be unfamiliar with it, this is the Mad Hatter not a clown. /sigh

DeletedUser

Keep up the talking your the face of black i want everyone to see. Clown and all.

Irony, none of the leaders make a particularly good impression. It's childish comments like these that inspire confidence.

And stop referencing 'Black' like it's some kind of derogatory term, you come off like a racist.

We can go over and over the things each alliance has or hasn't done, how Black is terrible (Which seems to be the focal point of your arguments by the way - "Don't kill us, because even though we're going to end up conquering your cities and ruining the game for you. Black are really bad people.")

I think we can all agree however, that the most notable move DoA will ever make is allying with The Huns.

If you want to argue alliance reputations and individual personalities then that's fine. But if you look at this objectionably, your coalition is a far bigger threat to other alliances then Black/Smash Bro's and logically the best option is to group up and destroy you.

DeletedUser

Yeah it was part of the reason I started on Epsilon, but now thats died too lol

DeletedUser3288

I believe I should be taking credit for that, seeing as I started this thread. But you guys posting has kept it going.

screw huns / doa / black / smash

lets create a new alliance "Forum Spammers"

to join you have to be willing to get your forum account banned in the persuit of an active conversation.

DeletedUser

This is NOT the last post i was talking about! ok so maybe i'm not done talking yet...

As with any insecure forum poster, he finds himself unable to stop when his e-reputation is on the line.

As for running gators and spinning yarns I'm not sure how it's relevant. This isn't a case of a sympathy vote and a plea for help, there is a rational argument as to why your coalition needs to be destroyed. Your attempts to dissuade that logic with personal insults, though commendable is pointless.

DeletedUser3288

And stop referencing 'Black' like it's some kind of derogatory term, you come off like a racist.

Thats just low, playing the racism card. He mentioned the ALLIANCE name, not race or anything like, stop being such a fag. Playing the racism card wont get you any allies.

DeletedUser

screw huns / doa / black / smash

lets create a new alliance "Forum Spammers"

to join you have to be willing to get your forum account banned in the persuit of an active conversation.

That wouldn't be good for the game either, if all four of those alliances combined they would be unstoppable. Before this server reaches a point of stalemate (In that one alliance holds considerable dominance) I think we should instead opt for

A Black/Smash/Whoever doesn't have their head in the sand.

vs.

Huns/DoA

In order to restore balance.

DeletedUser

Yeah it was part of the reason I started on Epsilon, but now thats died too lol

Well Buckle in now that the gate has opened you can expect a lot more P&P from this side of the fence.

Oh there has been a Mod presence here, and yes there are a few posts that need editing which I will let the delta mod know about, but overall it has been a relatively clean P&P and has stayed on topic for the most part.

DeletedUser3288

That wouldn't be good for the game either, if all four of those alliances combined they would be unstoppable. Before this server reaches a point of stalemate (In that one alliance holds considerable dominance) I think we should instead opt for

A Black/Smash/Whoever doesn't have their head in the sand.

vs.

Huns/DoA

In order to restore balance.

i just like how you think other alliances should put themselves at risk just to help you guys out as you bit off more than you can chew.

Thats all this has come down to, you dont care about the good of ther server. Your out for number 1, and this is the only way you can save yourself.

DeletedUser

Thats just low, playing the racism card. He mentioned the ALLIANCE name, not race or anything like, stop being such a fag. Playing the racism card wont get you any allies.

The leader has changed but black is STILL black.

And here we have the true BLACK.

I said he used it like it was a derogatory term, not that he was being racist. Impressive use of the word fag though, I can tell you're over consenting age.

DeletedUser

sorry andrew didn't mean to take any credit from you. I was only taking credit for my long winded diatribes ....

Why would mods get involved, we have not done anything disrespectful that I have seen by anyone. Its' been pretty clean given the combatants of a war are involved.

DeletedUser

I would like to return to this thread only to point out that the fact that Mythro is a mod makes all of us (even those of us in Black who eat babies, that is to say, everyone in Black according to Danie) kind of scared.

Well, okay, really scared.

I don't know who made him a mod, but really.

Please take his power away.

Please.

Z

DeletedUser

i just like how you think other alliances should put themselves at risk just to help you guys out as you bit off more than you can chew.

Thats all this has come down to, you dont care about the good of ther server. Your out for number 1, and this is the only way you can save yourself.

Other alliances aren't putting themselves at risk, they will always be at risk. Being neutral will simply allow them to live for a short period of time before you set your sights elsewhere, you can stand together or fall alone.

Interesting comment at the end, but considering I don't play Delta or Grepolis at the moment, it seems a little ill-based.

DeletedUser

sorry andrew didn't mean to take any credit from you. I was only taking credit for my long winded diatribes ....

Why would mods get involved, we have not done anything disrespectful that I have seen by anyone. Its' been pretty clean given the combatants of a war are involved.

Honestly it doesnt bother me, although I am 16, so of course sometimes I can't help but be a smart ***. :p

DeletedUser

Jayaris you know dang well I was not being racist. I was always referring to the ALLIANCE BLACK. To say otherwise is just being an asshat. I'm not the one who named it "black" If it were "pink spotted puppies" I'd have used it in the same way and I have nothing against pink spotted puppies either.

DeletedUser

I would like to return to this thread only to point out that the fact that Mythro is a mod makes all of us (even those of us in Black who eat babies, that is to say, everyone in Black according to Danie) kind of scared.

Well, okay, really scared.

I don't know who made him a mod, but really.

Please take his power away.

Please.

Z

Lots of Love Z, you made me laugh pretty hard there.

I of course keep my Moderating separate from my gaming and if I cross the line I expect to see an infraction since as a Mod I should know the rules better than others. This is also the reason we are not allowed to moderate a world we play in as the ability to create havoc would destroy the fabric of existence and kill us all.

And to keep the thread on course Join the fun and destroy a Hun!

P.S. FortyFour, just want to let you know that if your alliance was not aligned with The Huns it would never have been mentioned in the P&P , sorry to burst the bubble of self importance DoA seems to have built up riding on the Huns backs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

. This is also the reason we are not allowed to moderate a world we play in as the ability to create havoc would destroy the fabric of existence and kill us all.

LOL reminded me of something out of the show "Fringe"

oh sorry .. back to topic

- we give out scratch and sniff stickers with pictures of Black and Smash on them that smell like the south end of a north bound bull.. WE also give a one year free membership to the gym if you join our coalition

seriously!

DeletedUser

It's ok Mythro, unlike you I have no artificial feelings of self importance generated on the accomplishments of a website game. My alliance has done just fine on its own. WE are here, we are thriving, we'll remain so or we wont'. Either way I'll still feel great about myself in the morning. I promise! But thanks for worrying about me, I really appreciate it!

DeletedUser

LOL reminded me of something out of the show "Fringe"

oh sorry .. back to topic

- we give out scratch and sniff stickers with pictures of Black and Smash on them that smell like the south end of a north bound bull.. WE also give a one year free membership to the gym if you join our coalition

seriously!

Who in god's name would want one of them stickers? That is just promoting people to ally with SB and Black.

As for your gym membership, I think it can hardly compare to the dental plan my members got when I was voted as the new leader...

:p

DeletedUser

I feel I have a contribution to make here, I will answer the various points in order of importance (to me!)

1 - I am a guy. No really. Seriously, I have even checked this morning and counted the relevant bits just to make sure - yep, all present and correct!

2 - Black was an experiment - I came up with a crazy idea "Let's start an alliance with no outside contact and see if it works" Well, it didn't. Sucks to be me. It was fun while it lasted!

3 - I am a guy, just checked again. Please refrain from any further references to me as "she" or "her"

4 - Black was not formed until around 10 days out of BP...so I have no idea how we can possibly be blamed for starting aggression on the server. Yes, we are aggressive and have taken polis from people. In the main, it has to be said, we have taken polis that were largely undefended and used our armies to build up the required BP to be able to take more polis. We have never, until this point, declared an official war on anyone.

5 - I am a boy. Boys have certain anatomical differences from girls if I remember correctly!

6 - The "Wall of silence" was entirely dependent on our desire to maintain it. Plenty of people managed to breach it. We just chose not to waste time engaging in lots of PnP or making 20 NAPs or Alliances to keep ourselves from harms way. We lived by the sword and died by it. Those that have got through the wall of silence are either friends of Black or members of it. I have even personally taken it upon myself to help quite a few people new to the game that have asked for guidance, they know who they are and they have thanked me personally for it.

7 - Sorry to keep coming back to this, but I'm still a boy. This has been proven by the fact that I managed to father a child!

8 - I stepped down because real life comes first and I have a very full plate right now. I simply didn't have the time to dedicate to running an alliance.

9 - Meat and two veg still apparently in evidence.

10 - The reason the stats show us taking less % of huns polis than they should is because, unlike Black, Huns choose to kick members they are about to lose to the rim before it spoils their pretty stats. In exactly the same way that they choose to kick people that fail to keep up their average points. We do neither of these things, people that go inactive are kicked but only after certain checks have failed.

11 - Correction, I am a man, not a boy!

12 - I don't think anyone has said we are scared of a war here, just that with 7 vs 1 or 5 v 1 depending on which stats you choose to read, it won't last long.

13 - I will concede though, that I used to be a boy, a long long time ago!

14 - The Huns have conquered more Huns polis than we have. (Really, check grepostats, I speak the truth!)

15 - I am what I am and that is all man!

16 - 44, I don't know what personal beef you have with me, I don't believe we have ever spoken. Those that have spoken to me will tell you I am a man of my word and of principle and I value friendship and the social side of this game more than anything else. After all, if we are just pushing pixels around then I for one am not interested! I have a life. My skype button is right there, anyone is welcome to use it.

17 - How many roads must a man walk down? Not sure, but I am definitely one of them!

18 - Daniel1 did not, whilst he was a member of Black, engage in any spying. He did it after he left, and possibly before he was a member. While he was in the alliance he was told it wasn't appropriate given the way we had decided to experiment with the outside contact thing. He chose to break it, so he was not allowed back in. He then proceeded to slam us on the forums and use whatever spy methods he could against us. He has jumped alliance at least a dozen times. When the music stops I feel certain he will find himself without a home, or a polis. I look forward to that day!

Leggy
(Who is male)