TBDI vs everyone!

DeletedUser16268

you had some munchies still well now i can see you i have gotten threw the little people. but your friend and mine will not stop the next play. you are hiding in that hole in 52 just ask me to come i will but we will not just mop up the rest you will be included

DeletedUser

you had some munchies still well now i can see you i have gotten threw the little people. but your friend and mine will not stop the next play. you are hiding in that hole in 52 just ask me to come i will but we will not just mop up the rest you will be included
Imagine if your Primary School English Teacher saw that mess of a post.
You'd have that dunce cone hat back on your head and be tossed back in the corner before you knew what was happening.

I hide no where boy. I'm in 3 other oceans. Im hitting your coalition in those 3 other oceans.

Keep up the thrash talk but everyone knows that you're just another David Haye.

DeletedUser10416

You'd have that dunce cone hat back on your head and be tossed back in the corner before you knew what was happening.

I hide no where boy. I'm in 3 other oceans. Im hitting your coalition in those 3 other oceans.

Keep up the thrash talk but everyone knows that you're just another David Haye.

Good to know you're from Europe :) Very handy infact ;)

Don't worry Poundout, He's all talk and currently doing really poo in an attempt to show silentrain his mighty eow fury.

DeletedUser10416

Infact, I don't think I've ever seen such minimal losses against LS nukes.

DeletedUser

Not cool making fun of someone's grammatical weaknesses. Good game trash talking should never fall into personal insults.

:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Not cool making fun of someone's grammatical weaknesses. Good game trash talking should never fall into personal insults.

:rolleyes:

Yeah you're probably right. But attemping to decipher his rants really twists my nipples.
I don't actually care what he says. He's just how he's saying it in that jibber-jabber manner that gets on me pots.

DeletedUser10416

Im Irish. Dubliner living in Drogheda. Hope that helps

who?? Do you mean the BP Pinata?

Quite possibly your worst response so far lol, you may need to re-read the part about minimal losses ;)

I might have to post some of these reports, they're brilliant.

Question: Why would your man Tukim cast desire on his own attack? Lol

Also, why do you waste heroic power on a LS attack? If I'm not mistaken this type of cast is specfically designed for armies, not fleets.

If I told you what you actually managed to destroy in your attack from Cabhan you'd probably pull your hair out in embarassment lol.

Enjoy your week and half of rebuilding.

DeletedUser

Probably used heroic power as a cover spell so the LS wouldn't get hit with sea storm or desire? Like outta zeus favor so he couldn't use favorable wind?

DeletedUser

Quite possibly your worst response so far lol, you may need to re-read the part about minimal losses ;)

Also, why do you waste heroic power on a LS attack? If I'm not mistaken this type of cast is specfically designed for armies, not fleets.

If I told you what you actually managed to destroy in your attack from Cabhan you'd probably pull your hair out in embarassment lol.

lol r u joking mate that he casted desire on his own troops?

DeletedUser

es

LMAO you noob. and you actually lead????

Dont you be worrying about me not having enough ls. I never commit everything at the same time.
Im conquering a city right now while still hitting your man.
lol at you not knowing why spells are used.

DeletedUser

es
LMAO you noob. and you actually lead????

Dont you be worrying about me not having enough ls. I never commit everything at the same time.
Im conquering a city right now while still hitting your man.
lol at you not knowing why spells are used.

you messed up, admit it. i bet you thought it was 10% added to BOTH land and sea units... come on now and fess up... you know you want to... everyone makes mistakes

DeletedUser

Spells can be used to cover up your attacks so that the enemy cannot cast a spell of their own. It is obviously not ideal but casting desire on your own LS nuke (causing it to fight 10% weaker) may be a better option than leaving the attack open for the enemy to cast seastorm (which will destroy 10-30% of the units). Your units fighting 10% weaker is certainly better than 30% weaker.

I have actually even cast desire on my own CS attack (and was successful in the conquest) because it was the only favor I had at the time and I didn't want to risk the enemy casting sea storm and killing my CS before it even got to the city.

DeletedUser

I have too christshippie...

its not a perfect tactic, but it has its place in a good player's repertoire of slightly desperate but legitimate moves.

DeletedUser

lol r u joking mate that he casted desire on his own troops?

*Facepalm

Cyreme, please double-check with me about a tactic before you make fun of it. The reason you would use a spell on an attack is to block another spell being put on the attack(aka sea storm or Zeus' Rage or even wisdom) which can net a lot of lost troops. It is not ideal to use desire or heroic power on a LS strike but it has the potential of to save more troops. This tactic has to be on the first few pages of the handbook...

Skullhunter, just shut up.

you messed up, admit it. i bet you thought it was 10% added to BOTH land and sea units... come on now and fess up... you know you want to... everyone makes mistakes

So, after being told what the reasoning is, you still don't believe? You sir are hopeless.

DeletedUser

*Facepalm

Cyreme, please double-check with me about a tactic before you make fun of it. The reason you would use a spell on an attack is to block another spell being put on the attack(aka sea storm or Zeus' Rage or even wisdom) which can net a lot of lost troops. It is not ideal to use desire or heroic power on a LS strike but it has the potential of to save more troops. This tactic has to be on the first few pages of the handbook...

Skullhunter, just shut up.

So, after being told what the reasoning is, you still don't believe? You sir are hopeless.

hey now no need to be ugly about it. You need to calm down there bud. I for one have never lost a city so im guessing my tactics are working quite well and iv never used Desire on an attacking force. I will use zues's Favorable wind if i think i need a stronger navy or ill use Athena's Heroic Power if i think i need strong land troops. If i dont have the option of either one of those i wait until i can instead of risking the option of sending a weakened attack.

(EX. casting desire on 1400 slinger attack and thus losing 140 slingers worth instead of waiting for like 5 more hours and sending it when it has 1540 slingers worth)

Obviously the whole using desire on one's attacking troops is more harmful than helpful really bc if i go and do Athena's Wisdom cast and find one that has a spell on it, i can dodge and then counter lol, anyways it doesnt completely hide the attack bc u can do travel times. For instance...

Fast transports and Birimes move the fastest
then LS
triremes
then reg. Transport boats and Hydras
then fire ships
and finally the CS

So it isnt that hard to figure out whats attacking you even if they have the number disguised by a spell.

PS: Maybe one should not talk about tactics so much since i see you have lost...7 cities obviously u must be doing something wrong...

PSS: Probably not a good thing to argue with an alliance mate on the PUBLIC forum, it makes TBDI seem...what was the word u said made TGO look like? OH yes, DISORGANIZED.

Case closed

Skullhunte20

DeletedUser

Obviously the whole using desire on one's attacking troops is more harmful than helpful really bc if i go and do Athena's Wisdom cast and find one that has a spell on it, i can dodge and then counter lol, anyways it doesnt completely hide the attack bc u can do travel times. For instance...

Fast transports and Birimes move the fastest
then LS
triremes
then reg. Transport boats and Hydras
then fire ships
and finally the CS

So it isnt that hard to figure out whats attacking you even if they have the number disguised by a spell.

First off, you can't attack with fireships. Second, you can find out what type of ships but not numbers or unit types. Say they send a slinger nuke and you see that it is a slinger nuke, you would know to counter solely with swords and you would deal a great amount of damage.

PS: Maybe one should not talk about tactics so much since i see you have lost...7 cities obviously u must be doing something wrong...

Whoa, you can attempt to use grepolis stats. Good job. Looking at those 7, 5 were taken by people in the same alliance, that is a bit strange don't you think? I have quit playing twice, once when those first two cities were taken and again when the next 5 were taken. Im only back now because the area that I lead was in utter chaos and in the brink of falling apart.

PSS: Probably not a good thing to argue with an alliance mate on the PUBLIC forum, it makes TBDI seem...what was the word u said made TGO look like? OH yes, DISORGANIZED.

Yes, because an alliance's leadership should always fall directly in line with those above. I am not a yes-man and I speak my mind. If that means I disagree with Cyreme, I am going to say something about it. Maybe over in Unity everyone just agrees with each other all the time, but I don't always agree with Cyreme or other BDI leaders and I let them know it. In my opinion, not having yes-men makes BDI stronger.

DeletedUser

First off, you can't attack with fireships. Second, you can find out what type of ships but not numbers or unit types. Say they send a slinger nuke and you see that it is a slinger nuke, you would know to counter solely with swords and you would deal a great amount of damage.

Whoa, you can attempt to use grepolis stats. Good job. Looking at those 7, 5 were taken by people in the same alliance, that is a bit strange don't you think? I have quit playing twice, once when those first two cities were taken and again when the next 5 were taken. Im only back now because the area that I lead was in utter chaos and in the brink of falling apart.

Yes, because an alliance's leadership should always fall directly in line with those above. I am not a yes-man and I speak my mind. If that means I disagree with Cyreme, I am going to say something about it. Maybe over in Unity everyone just agrees with each other all the time, but I don't always agree with Cyreme or other BDI leaders and I let them know it. In my opinion, not having yes-men makes BDI stronger.

It doesnt matter what type so long as u figure out which is the CS, all you got to do is dodge and call militia and get some bp and let them waste their time sending everything they got. as for the CS u just load up on birimes and defensive units right before the CS comes.

So then u r unreliable since u keep quitting? *Note to self* dont ask phish for aid bc he might have quit. Even so u still lost 2 cities to 0 for both cyreme and I.

So u do admit TBDI is Disorganized? that isn't good, thats one of the last things you should admit if TBDI is at war.

DeletedUser

It doesnt matter what type so long as u figure out which is the CS, all you got to do is dodge and call militia and get some bp and let them waste their time sending everything they got. as for the CS u just load up on birimes and defensive units right before the CS comes.

Maybe you don't like Wisdom, but I don't dodge if I know I can come out of an attack way ahead in terms of troops.

So then u r unreliable since u keep quitting? *Note to self* dont ask phish for aid bc he might have quit.

Fair enough to take those jabs. You can discredit me in any way you want to

Even so u still lost 2 cities to 0 for both cyreme and I.

First off, the two taken by aahaz were during the time I had quit. Second, nothing against you guys, but you haven't really been in a war zone with a much larger opponent. Aahaz was one hell of a player and gave us a tough fight. Up until recently, synergy outnumbered us 3:1 in that ocean. Now it is about even. You have about 80k more points than me but only 10k more BP.

So u do admit TBDI is Disorganized? that isn't good, thats one of the last things you should admit if TBDI is at war.

Where did I say BDI was disorganized? I didn't say that and I wouldn't believe it.