TBDI vs everyone!

DeletedUser10416

There is no more IL, they merged into TBDI months ago. Although every sense of IL is still there. Some of the finest soldiers we have.

DeletedUser10416

Ace Venturas was the true leader of BDI. I miss him :(

Ace Ventura wasn't a leader, he was the original founder when the alliance was called 'Black Death'. He created the alliance, myself and MFRavenhawk lead the alliance. He also did nothing for the alliance, he may aswell of watched paint dry, with him still around TBDI would be nothing, it wouldn't even be TBDI.

Within two months he went inactive and myself and Ravenhawk took over for good.

DeletedUser16268

still why don't you stop yelling at the others i am still waiting for this great fighter celtic. tell him he will be my next one. i told you we were coming but you thought we bluffed no bluff why not show me how you do things

DeletedUser

who's yelling? Im perfectly calm and see no need to yell anytime.

This will be a long war. Dont get too over excited.

DeletedUser

Setanta has a gambling problem. He still owes me for a wager on the cities me and sol took off him.

DeletedUser16268

so this will be a long war i bet it will but by time i finally get across all the oceans i will have a list of all you so called elite player cities on my group.

DeletedUser10416

Just incase anyone wants an update!

9 cities sar far to TBDI, all against active EOW players, further developing the fire power in our close quarters tactical range.

2 cities so far for EOW, both against highly un-active players.

There current conquest attempts in OC41 are against small or inactive players in a god awfull attempt to keep a foothold.

Completely see what you mean now Shepard, they love avoiding the fight.

Your men in 51 are awfull Setanta, there command is about as logical as your judgement of the outcome against TBDI. Did you still want to make that wager on Celticus over Bristol and Silentrain, ''anyday'' ?

Tell him to keep those silly distraction attacks going, the maximum damage and minimum losses is brilliant.

DeletedUser

Ah dude. I see you've never been in a proper war before.
It isnt a single battle. Its a war. Wars go on for a while. You'll learn that.
Because Im not going to let you run. Im not going to give you a peace deal when you come asking for it........... sorry, begging for it.

Remember TBDI are 1 of 8 alliances. You can post the battle stats between you and us but it isnt a true reflection of the war as a whole. And we've lost ground in your strong oceans. For now. When your little coalition crumbles around you and you're giving orders to a disenfranchised and broken crew who just wont fight you'll know what a huge mistake youve made.

DeletedUser10416

but it isnt a true reflection of the war as a whole..

Man, you're MASSIVE MASSIVE hypocrite. I've seen a few posts from you so far, all about EOW stats compared to the rest, so how comes suddenly this has no reflection?

And yes, it does have a reflection on this war, we're defeating active members, you're defeating inactive members. Personally I see nothing wrong with chasing inactive targets, but the difference here is you run your mouth, stating you'd put your money on Celticus anyday, yet he and OC51 have had there butts handed to them and the best they can come up with is attacking inactive players.

DeletedUser

Man, you're MASSIVE MASSIVE hypocrite. I've seen a few posts from you so far, all about EOW stats compared to the rest, so how comes suddenly this has no reflection?

Everyone knows it. :)