TFP Vs DoA #2

DeletedUser

Apoll0911 - attacking IoA players doesnt make you weak, but it also doesnt show any power at all if thats all you can do.

DeletedUser

@apollo

its not IoA that are weak...its DoA who are weak

they send a boy to do a man's job

i just hope the jester has enough cs to have sunk in our harbours....would u like some wood?? i hear pickings are a bit slim in that dept :p

DeletedUser

brilliant, you are hilarious tibs, havent you thought about standing comedy competition? you would take 1st place, im sure about that, all your posts... just to funny

Let me joke with you. Im not as good as you are but will try...

on subject - yeah i do have loses, after all Im fighting not only trash talking. Im 7th in attack BPs, and you?...hmmm no, please dont tell me, i will find myself...
no, not here, not here......... ufff 22 pages further...here we go!

Here you are! Tiberius so called brave, ranked 256 in attack BPs, incredible.
Massive 48k att BPs!!! and 28 cities taken! WOW how, how do you do that?
Do they all run away when they know your ships are coming and you dont have to fight? Whats your secret? new perfume?

Only during the last month I gathered 50k att BPs and 30k def BPs (more than you in the whole year?). I mean seriously, your towns are just behind the corner, we have taken half of the ocean, killing half of your people there and we havent met yet. Are you hidding tibs? tibs tibs tibs tibs

oh watch out, i might have stepped on you little tibie - THERE IS WAR TAKING PLACE HERE! PEOPLE ARE FIGHTING. This is not a place to fool around.

Or maybe you want to joint the war? Do you? maybe you should try, its fun, really

So if you dont need that all wood (your warehouse must be full I reckon) I will use it, ask your friends who actually fight where to send it, they will tell you.

thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

jester says what?

if u think having 15 cs attempts fail for every one success makes u a great player.....then indeed u are a great player G.R.O.M

and if u think points and bp make u a great player...then carry on.

Once u have matured a little, u will realise the game is not about the individual, and their glories...its about the team.

my biremes and troops support my alliance, not just my selfish wants.

Your ego will always be your own worst enemy. ;)

DeletedUser

It's true. GROM selfishly organises the breaking of TFP sieges with monotonous regularity

DeletedUser

Most of this thread looks alright but I have a few Issues
1. You are not allowed to discuss in-game bans
2. The last few posts are getting a little flamey, cool it down abit before it gets out of hand

On that note Im the new Delta Mod If you have any issues with how I do things feel free to message me and we can discuss it.

DeletedUser

My sincere congratulations to TFP for managing to achieve 4th place on the leaderboard.

DeletedUser14500

My sincere congratulations to TFP for managing to achieve 4th place on the leaderboard.

I was wondering when this would be brought up. We the TFP council however do not mind about ranking position as many of our fine opposition have brought up on many occasions ;).

The only rankings that truely matter are the ABP and DBP, and as you can see TFP clearly hold 3rd position in ABP with 4311709 pts and we hold 2nd position in DBP with 4046943 pts. Giving an overall 3rd position for Best Fighters.

:pro:

Regards,
HTS gavin

DeletedUser

You are quite right but I'll be honest I was expecting one of the 'frothing at the mouth brigade' to answer this one.

DeletedUser14500

You are quite right but I'll be honest I was expecting one of the 'frothing at the mouth brigade' to answer this one.

Haha nicely put. But in defence of the 'frothing at the mouth brigade' I think it's a good quality to feel passionate about your alliance, given sometimes things have escalated on these external forums in-game these qualities make a difference.

Regards,
Gavin

DeletedUser

The list of TFP players who went to Vacation Mode is getting longer and longer...

tegi
aquinorius
Cstrom
chrisphinney
dogukankurt
DjordjeMace
paulikus
farq2
kengo

for sure i missed some more, but just to make things clear - all these players were targets of DoA operations and some of them escaped into VM day or two after losing few cities, during first days of an operation.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow even tegi went into VM.. thats a big morale crusher for TFP.

DeletedUser

or maybe a few of them really had a reason to go on vacation mode...
speculation - or a single process of consideration.
for example:
Player x, y and z were DoA targets
Player x goes into vacation mode after sustaining heavy losses
Player Y and Z go on vacation mode
Therefore Y and Z are the same as X.

Anyone know which logical fallacy that one is?!

(I'll give you a hint: All apples and oranges are fruits. All oranges are orange coloured. Therefore all apples are orange coloured as well.)

DeletedUser

or maybe a few of them really had a reason to go on vacation mode...
speculation - or a single process of consideration.
for example:
Player x, y and z were DoA targets
Player x goes into vacation mode after sustaining heavy losses
Player Y and Z go on vacation mode
Therefore Y and Z are the same as X.

Anyone know which logical fallacy that one is?!

(I'll give you a hint: All apples and oranges are fruits. All oranges are orange coloured. Therefore all apples are orange coloured as well.)

Headlesszebra has gone too, people from TFP seem to be taking "holidays" during NO public holidays and during a DoA operation, funny that isnt it??????
:p

DeletedUser

Headlesszebra has gone too, people from TFP seem to be taking "holidays" during NO public holidays and during a DoA operation, funny that isnt it??????
:p

During a knee deep battle with AJARIES23, my father passed away and therefore I had to go on vacation mode. I would argue that had nothing to do with cowardice or tactics. Vacation mode exists because everyone knows that real life can intervene with this, a game. Going into Vacation mode does not need to correlate with a "public holiday"

I never said your conclusion is not correct, I said it was an illogical statement.
For example:

A human is a mammal
I am a mammal
Therefore I am human

While the conclusion is true, the logic I used to come to that conclusion is a fallacy.

DeletedUser

Yes it is a logical solution, but can you seriously believe that a horde of TFP players have gone on VM due to RL issues. A much more logical solution is that they wish to avoid the DoA pressure. Feel free to reply with some unnecessary drab about how there are other solutions to this "phenomenon" but you cant deny that a majority of this list have bolted under the pressure.

DeletedUser

See, because here is the thing about it - if DoA is so handsomely winning this war - why are you using illogical statements and rubbing it in TFP's face (i.e. most of the propaganda and tales in these forums). So to me, the casual reader, either assumes:

A) You guys are grasping at straws to make it look like you are doing better than you really are
or
B) You guys have absolutely horrible sportsmanship

Your pick, but it has got to be one or the other.

DeletedUser

N, me personal I dont know any players from TFP. I am going by stats and see tegi as a strong player in TFP( going by stats). When i see his attack and defensive Bp's go up that fast in 2 days and then you see a person enter vacation mode, usually means he either quit the game (which I hope he didnt) or RL came in the way. In a few days we will see what the truth is. I will not pass judgement till Its official.