TFP Vs DoA #2

DeletedUser

omg Nwinder you embarras yourself again - the only person with weak logic is you, as I proved that to you many times before and will again, if you need it.

You took from what i wrote what you wanted to take.

"all these players were targets of DoA operations and some of them escaped into VM day or two after losing few cities"

Does some of them means everyone? does it mean xyz or whatever silly example you put? Some doesnt mean everyone in english as far as i know.

I made a list and left a small comment about few that actually escpaed into VM just after losing cities. There might be many reasons why other did as well but its not a random VM thing - a lot of them are top TFP players and probably most active ones as well (used to be).

Last thing - we dont have to rub anything... its only me, grom, having fun on the forum writting things about my current in-game enemies. Would you prefer if nothing was posted here? Or maybe the fact that the bigger part of the best TFP players went into VM is not significant enough just to mention it?
Give me a break winder, your performance here is poor at best.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5270

Assuming GROM is right and TFP are rubbish whilst GROM and DOA are God's Gift. It has taken 4 months to put Ocean 76 in the situation it is in. Given that we totally dominate 74, 75 and 85 I would say that assuming our total incompetence at this game this war is going to last for another year.

Now given that I don't think DOA are amazing and don't think we are rubbish then this war could have a very long way to go. Put simply. I am board. Even if DOA have the upper hand (and they always did) this war is going to be a long and boring slagging match. Even GROM's witterings can't speed up what has become a long and drawn out war.

I wasn't here at the very beginning of Delta. Does anyone know if or when this war officially becomes the biggest longest war in Delta's history?

DeletedUser

Winning and losing is entirely subjective. TFP have stated that one of their goals was to survive and they are easily meeting that. DoA was to take towns from TFP and they are doing that. Currently IoA seems to be swapping towns with TFP and we are sanguine about this.

All sides can argue they are winning depending on their point of view.

The question here is about VM. The majority of players who use VM have to because they can't play at a given point in time and everyone here accepts that. There is a small minority who will attempt to hide in VM from time to time and everyone accepts that. No-one has claimed that all of TFP are hiding in VM mode but undoubtedly some will (and I am sure every alliance has had payers who have done this in the past).

Regardless of the reasons why, the point nwinder seems to have missed is that when a large number of players activate it, regardless of the reasons, the pressure on the remaining actives becomes that much greater.

DeletedUser

Basically, all I wanted to say was that big part of TFP top players hit VM, thats all. I left conclusions for readers. However 2 trolls came and started their flaming.

imperica, you remind me nwinder with your posts... you see what you want to see, putting your words into my mouth, which have never came out of it.

I have never said that "GROM and DOA are God's Gift" or anything close to it. What I said long time ago it was that TFP lacks DoA quality, which doesnt suggest that DoA is a "perfect" alliance. All I ever said was that TFP was badly managed, is led by incompetent leaders.
Does it make TFP terrible alliance? No. Just not as good as it potentially could be. I compared both alliances and said that DoA does much better than TFP, which doesnt make DoA "gods", but simply a better alliance.

You all keep saying that you are bored and blame us for that. "We are bored because DoA doesnt conquer us quick enough". This is just ridiculous.
You are all bored as you keep losing, every single day. It doesnt matter in what pace. Even if it was the longest war in Delta, its only like that because 2nd top ranked alliance fights against 3rd, in the late stage of the game, when most of the small inactive players are gone, when each player can have easily 20-30 cities etc.

Thats the game mechanics - we cant take all your 1 400 cities in a month time, especially from players who have 10-30 cities each and our travel time is 1-2 days. DoA did a great job by taking mentioned by you oc76. Taking control over ~140 cities when starting with 10 is not impressive at all...Defeating so many players is not good at all...
Your problem is that you cant show any successes at all so you moan about being bored. Thats so pathetic.

I have an adivce for you imperica, why dont you attack a strong active DoA player if you look for some action, huh? I mean come on , a player with 450k points can definitely do more than just take 1 inactive DoA city, cant he?

I have another hint for you: imperica ranked 22 but only 90 in attack BPs - try to get these rankings closer to each other and trust me your game experience could dramatically change....

Im saying it again, the only reason you all "get bored" is because most of what TFP was doing till now was focused on keeping up in points ranking, taking inactive cities or attacking small players etc - at least it was a strategy promoted by "brave" TFP leaders (there were some exceptions to that).

Some TFP players gave a good fight - you imperica and other leaders failed them all showing absolutely nothing during this war. So dont point and blame us for the speed of the war, look at yourself and your incompetence.

DeletedUser

PS updated list (only VM current list not mentioning those who quit!)

• tegi (330223 points 36 cities) - probably the best fighter TFP had; 624,451 BPs, ranked 5th on TFP members list, took 6 citirs from DoA
  • Cstrom (355140 points 34 cities) - very active fighter 431,578 BPs, took 5 of DoA cities
  • aquinorius (194933 points 26 cities) - was the most challenging player in oc76 to defeat; ; 364,566 DPBs (lost 8 cities)
  • kengo (244326 points 25 cities) - very active, escaped into VM after losing 2 cities, 199,733 ABPs, ranked 10th on TFP members list
  • headlesszebra (232605 points 23 cities) - very active fighter; 249,647 ABPs,ranked 12th on TFP members list; took 6 cities from DoA
  • dogukankurt (152763 points 17 cities) - very active fighter, forum member,
  • chrisphinney, (168774 points 17 cities) escaped into VM after losing 2 cities,
  • DjordjeMace (160356 points 14 cities)
  • Archnemesis (170389 points 16 cities)
  • paulikus (133610 points 12 cities)
  • farq2 (117332 points 12 cities)

DeletedUser5270

Basically, all I wanted to say was that big part of TFP top players hit VM, thats all. I left conclusions for readers. However 2 trolls came and started their flaming.

imperica, you remind me nwinder with your posts... you see what you want to see, putting your words into my mouth, which have never came out of it.

I have never said that "GROM and DOA are God's Gift" or anything close to it. What I said long time ago it was that TFP lacks DoA quality, which doesnt suggest that DoA is a "perfect" alliance. All I ever said was that TFP was badly managed, is led by incompetent leaders.
Does it make TFP terrible alliance? No. Just not as good as it potentially could be. I compared both alliances and said that DoA does much better than TFP, which doesnt make DoA "gods", but simply a better alliance.

You all keep saying that you are bored and blame us for that. "We are bored because DoA doesnt conquer us quick enough". This is just ridiculous.
You are all bored as you keep losing, every single day. It doesnt matter in what pace. Even if it was the longest war in Delta, its only like that because 2nd top ranked alliance fights against 3rd, in the late stage of the game, when most of the small inactive players are gone, when each player can have easily 20-30 cities etc.

Thats the game mechanics - we cant take all your 1 400 cities in a month time, especially from players who have 10-30 cities each and our travel time is 1-2 days. DoA did a great job by taking mentioned by you oc76. Taking control over ~140 cities when starting with 10 is not impressive at all...Defeating so many players is not good at all...
Your problem is that you cant show any successes at all so you moan about being bored. Thats so pathetic.

I have an adivce for you imperica, why dont you attack a strong active DoA player if you look for some action, huh? I mean come on , a player with 450k points can definitely do more than just take 1 inactive DoA city, cant he?

I have another hint for you: imperica ranked 22 but only 90 in attack BPs - try to get these rankings closer to each other and trust me your game experience could dramatically change....

Im saying it again, the only reason you all "get bored" is because most of what TFP was doing till now was focused on keeping up in points ranking, taking inactive cities or attacking small players etc - at least it was a strategy promoted by "brave" TFP leaders (there were some exceptions to that).

Some TFP players gave a good fight - you imperica and other leaders failed them all showing absolutely nothing during this war. So dont point and blame us for the speed of the war, look at yourself and your incompetence.

WOW!

You miss my point by grabbing onto one comment. I was just saying that this was a long war. I actually enjoy this game a lot for the 15 to 30 mins I play each day.

I wasn't even insulting you GROM. I was just saying that this war was going to last for ages, even if we were as rubbish as you say we are, and you are as good as you say you are.

You have a serious negative and objectionable vibe about you.

Relax, chill out and have a laugh.

DeletedUser

man, i log in and see some rep comments like "you suck!" etc, then i see your comment twisting everything what i said (you still do it), my blog was spammed while ago with some insults, you and tibs insulted me here in vulgar way many many times and you talk now about relaxing and having laugh.
Anyway Im relaxed - I only give my opinion how TFP leaders failed their alliance, making this war so dull on their side.

DeletedUser

WOW!

You miss my point by grabbing onto one comment. I was just saying that this was a long war. I actually enjoy this game a lot for the 15 to 30 mins I play each day.

I wasn't even insulting you GROM. I was just saying that this war was going to last for ages, even if we were as rubbish as you say we are, and you are as good as you say you are.

You have a serious negative and objectionable vibe about you.

Relax, chill out and have a laugh.

I have to say personally I respect and value groms posts. I think all to often people lose sight of things with that being said I respect your members that fight but as I can personally account for this is the 2nd time in the last month (rough guess) dogunkurt has gone into vm. Although we are not friendly towards one another I would expect a certain amount of courtesty. Remember its just a game imperica....and if you would be so kind ask your heavy hitters to return so we can have some fun. Oh and ask DanBrazier to attack me again he is my favorite player in TFP. Thanks.

DeletedUser

It's true the I'm on VM so there is nothing to argue about that to GROM. However I would like to say that at least for me, this is due to major RL issues. I know I don't have to explain myself to anyone but as we are in a war I thought after seeing this the last thing I can do is to clear a few things out for my alliance and even for the people I'm at war with.

I'm having some serious situations in university right now with trying to sort out certain exams. Basically I'm having a hard time keeping up. As I study medicine you really have to be on top of everything all the time and I felt that it was slipping for a while now. I had been on VM for shorter periods of time before as well as quick fixes but this one required me to be off the game for a longer time. As the people in DoA and my alliance should know by now I never ran from a fight and it is killing me right now that I can't have the time to help the people who have accepted me as one of their own. However as we all know RL comes first.

I just wanted to point out my reasons at the very least to give a different perspective to people reading this who may think we are just being scared.

Take care everyone and I hope to return to the trenches soon.

Doug

DeletedUser

@dogukankurt good luck with your exams and studies - in my opinion you are right about your priorities, this is more important than a game.
I know for the fact that few players did escape after becoming our OP targets but of course I never said that all of VMs must be for that reason.

@Imperica
Thank you for your recent attention - you did show that you can "send" your troops against an active DoA player (me). So thats the change for better.

Now you only have to work on your skill (the way you attack).
As one of the biggest TFP players and one of their leaders you should know how to fight by now... you fight with your troops like with your posts - you act, dont think nor plan.

You cant see what you have killed, only question marks so let me just tell you that it was noooooobs attempt to i dont know, scare me? tease me? or maybe defeat?

In your 23 attacks on my isolated city in your core ocean you lost:
1570 LS
7750 Slingers
1590 horsemen
1700 chariots
1130 hoplites
transport ships

total population lost 42 615

Our side lost:
975 Biremes
490 swords
220 archers
245 hoplites

2125 pop lost
and only because most of my BMs were helping someone else and my teammates were not online for most of the saturday. Otherwise it would be much less.

Your kill/loses ratio = 1/20

With such a planning, organisation and war skills TFP is where it is...in a VM state. Thanks for proving my point and BPs appreciated :)

PS you got so pwnd that I have an idea about my new chapter for war tales, the working title is atm "The Impire Strikes Back"

DeletedUser

RL comes first. Monitoring the forums is painless compared to organising your game life.

DeletedUser5270

Ignoring the troops as most of them just swam to the bottom and didn't even fight.

1500 LS vs 975 biremes.

Well when I launched my attacks there was a tad under 600 biremes and 2 LS attacks totalling around 400 hit you very close to my spy getting the info.

You can put it down to lack of skill. I will not argue. I have said before that I am not on this game enough to coordinate attacks within seconds of each other.

However I would posit another reason. The Captain and the Commander. I have never paid for these and never will. I know you pay for them as you said so at Christmas. That you paid for them is fine but this does not count as skill on your part and it does not count as lack of skill on my part. It simply shows you have invested more money in this game than me and that is fair enough. I make do with the administrator.

The sea battle is all important. If either I had paid for the Captain or you had not then it would have been a different story and the kill ratios would have been more even as more of my troops would have made it ashore.

DeletedUser

imperica, I say the attack reports...with or without captain or commander you were not going to do that much more damage..What i saw was free BP's to grom..

DeletedUser5270

imperica, I say the attack reports...with or without captain or commander you were not going to do that much more damage..What i saw was free BP's to grom..

Agreed. If LS nukes don't remove enough biremes for the 50 LS to deal with that I send with each nuke then the soldiers at the bottom of the sea are free BP. I am just saying that I sent 3 LS nukes totalling roughly 600 against 600 biremes. He either got stuff in in time or had the advantage of commander.

I don't disagree that GROM has done well out of it cause he has.

DeletedUser

of course i put more biremes there, who wouldnt seeing 23 incoming attacks? :)
this is something so obvious - when you attack you expect a defender to call in more troops... So taking as granted that I will stay with 600 BM was noobish or naive. Or maybe you thought I will run away seeing 20+ attacks dodging all, but then why so many land nukes? I know you guys (especially tibs) love to keep milions of archers and swords in your cities but come on...

Other thing - who sends 20 land attacks with only 3 LS clearing waves (3rd one was after many land attacks) when the time window of all hits is 20 hours??? Your priority should be to clear a harbour first. Some people believe you wanted to suicide yourself as they cant see sense in what they saw.

- your land attacks had like 5 catapults, so even if something got through it was hitting my 20 lvl walls. how do you imagine destroying defended walls with 5 catapults? Walls lvl 20 add an extra 103.30% strength to defending forces. So again, you should then destroy the walls first.

- you dont use breakthrough on your land nukes

Captain makes your naval units 20% stronger but your loses to kills ratio was 20/1.

So no imperica, thats something you cant put on captain buff...only on your lack of experience in fighting someone who is not 20 times smaller than you or a semi-active noob. This only proves my point when I was posting many times here that TFP doesnt attack important DoA players, only small and isolated trainees or take inactives. Except maybe Tegi and few other players, TFP are guys who defend siege with hundreds of catapults (check war tales thread if you dont know what im talking about).
Even though it was my most isolated city in your core ocean Im not a small player and I didnt gain all my BPs by farming inactives - I got them in war against SE, AoA, RMs, BoM and now TFP, always fighting against their strong and active players. Thats the difference, not a captain - you wont learn how to fight taking inactives...

DeletedUser

Yes it is a logical solution, but can you seriously believe that a horde of TFP players have gone on VM due to RL issues. A much more logical solution is that they wish to avoid the DoA pressure. Feel free to reply with some unnecessary drab about how there are other solutions to this "phenomenon" but you cant deny that a majority of this list have bolted under the pressure.

It could also be the DoA strategy of boring me to death is achiving success. After 6 months of mindless attacks without the slightest atempt at anything interesting there really is nothing to keep me in the game.

It's nothing more than a war of attrition now, which side can keep as many players active for the longest time. DoA players, with there lack of imagination, have a significant advantage in this of course.

DeletedUser

It could also be the DoA strategy of boring me to death is achiving success. After 6 months of mindless attacks without the slightest atempt at anything interesting there really is nothing to keep me in the game.

It's nothing more than a war of attrition now, which side can keep as many players active for the longest time. DoA players, with there lack of imagination, have a significant advantage in this of course.

lol at you silly!
Where is that TFP imagination, please show me, cuz I cant see it anywhere around me and please, it doesnt count if somebdy imagine he will crush me and get whooped.

Oh and you hurt my feelings, after my War Tales to complain about lack of imagination... :(

Also, you maybe are not aware of everything that happens, because I can assure you that I tricked your perfect timing Aquinorious, to get around his "perfect timing trick" and got his city. I thought it was pretty unusual.
Or killing your CS and thousands of hoplites with massive Manticores air strike wasnt amusing?

Specify what do you exactly mean by "anything interesting" so maybe we will try to please you. We cant learn from TFP anythign interesting, unless defending a siege with 100 catapults is your idea of interesting stuff but maybe at least you can drop an idea what could be done?

Seriously, what tiberius, hawaii, imperica or other leaders/big players have shown in this war? If I count how many of you actually fight I will stop on 1 hand. Look into a mirror before judging others or you might end up posting hypocritical statements ;)

good luck at your war and remember it takes two to tango

Sorry for double posting but I found something interesting - at least we can rely on TFP to provide all entertainment we need :D

Todays, fresh battle report
5213469.png

after so many posts when I was laughing about TFP attacks you still do it!!! Incredible! Not clearing a harbor is one thing (sometimes cost 42000 population) but 1 bireme as an escort for CS is really funny :D Tegi why dont you teach your boys how to play this game?
DoA doesnt have to try anything, the entertainment is delivered to our homes, for free.

DeletedUser

I'm afraid your war tales didn't start too well, rather too condescending to hold this reader. It does fail the orginal test following tales of tfp. Sadly, the real star of those, Finton, is no longer with us.

Aware of everything lol, I know nothing about events elsewhere. Just what happens in my little corner of O64. The mani's where annoying, but not very interesting. They are just a luxury DoA can afford, which I cannot. Perhaps showed me up for being lazy with a conquest, but I guess my heart is no longer in it.

I must confess it was nice of you to take on Panosk. After putting up with the for so long, cleaning him out was rather entertaining. He has such a colourful turn of phrase.

DeletedUser

condescending are your mails to our members mate. I havent heard about tfp war tales unfortunately but if you had some sense of humor and stop treating people so seriously maybe then you would enjoy a bit that lecture and not end up as a parrot repeating the same stuff as all other tfp players. War tales are a spectacle and shouldnt be taken literally.

Anyway your lame excuses are typical for all who leave this game defeated. If I got a penny for each time I heard something like that from a player who we defeated I would be loaded now. Seriously, every player who has been around for a while and has been winning wars and battles will tell you that.
Somehow tegi was a happy player, till the moment when everything turned badly and his alliance couldnt celebrate any more "great" victories over noob alliances. No more new toys for tegi, new cities, very bad. Tegi wins, tegi happy, tegi lose, tegi bored.

If DoA cant, maybe TFP will show us how to lead an intresting war, because I havent seen anything interesting from their side yet - only noob attacks, dodges, losing cities and taking inactives, killing 10 times smaller players, not even trying to push forward, swaping accounts, constant dodging and regrouping behind the lines.

In short - defeat us or fall but dont bore us with your lame excuses.

DeletedUser

Sigh, nothing new here. I have to ask, after 6 months of the same stuff is any wonder I'm condescending? Just a bunch of attacks without any timing followed by a colonyship with a handful of ships, almost always the same.

I give respect where it due and some of DoA are decent enough, Black Claymore even got a tale all of his own. But just throwing the same stuff at me all the time is it any wonder I'm still here? You guys should have run over me like a steam roller.

I've only hung around to support the few TF&TP players left. Most of them are gone now, so there is little interest in this for me. I can't really recall 'loosing', I just see more of the same in future with very little purpose. I had though V2.0 might add something, but that seems a long way away. If that is defeat, then you have your victory. I'm sure your very pleased.

How the rest of TFP plays is of little interest to me, as I've said, I just look after my own little pond.