TFP Vs DoA #2

DeletedUser

you are right, there is no future and fun with TFP, otherwise you would have a group to coordinate attacks against DoA. TFP managed only to avoid a sudden death, thanks to their size mainly and maybe with an extra help of few good players.

Unfortunately all your cities are 70-100 hrs away from me so accept the war as it is or try to change it, nothing else you can do here.

Let me finish with words from your profile:
"You will see war not as a beautiful, orderly and gleaming formation....But war in it's authentic expression;
As blood, suffering and death.
"

DeletedUser

Tibs--> Stalemate is over another TFP loses a city

Imperica--> A degree is for knowledge gained in a field of study: THIS IS GREPOLIS! Degrees do not apply here, I imagine that there are a few pre-teens here that are in the top 100. Cunning players is what I would watch out for.

V1- Was that ok GIB? Geez I feel like I'm walking a very thin line here. I say this is a war game and just let us go after "character" or whatever. Of course if my Mom was playing I would not want her to hear the mouth on that guy from TFP, wow nasty stuff. I hope he got something in his mailbox ;) just saying lol.

DeletedUser

xpoodog, why are you even in this thread? to insult v1? stalker :p

DeletedUser

Well last time I checked you were begging for a position in IWA...think this isn't helping your chances(bye the way, your application is REJECTED lol)

DeletedUser

begging? i was simply asking.
n i don't really care :p kinda guessed that about a month ago.

DeletedUser

DOWN! Ryu, DOWN BOY! Man you don't even know what would happen if I released him from his chain. He's a mad man! POODOG, When I first come to know you, you offer me friendship and then stab the best thing you could of ever had for a Master(lol too far?) in the back. You guys were all my buds from another alliance to possibly join with our FAMILY, but then quietly you and help dissolve what was a great alliance of 62 and had full control of that ocean. You put the screws to me, becoming apart of an alliance that to me "In my opinion" are ignorant. They fed on noobs and the weak to gain what power they had, I know very well the history of their oceans, as do you. You got scared and ran to them, when you should have came to papa bear. The ignorance is they have stepped out of line on the order of things, they have completely underestimated me and my power that I have gained through many sleepless nights talking and chatting and making friends here in delta. Gulp, DoA for one. They(G-K) have nothing for me, nor do they have anything for their members to save them from the sheer terror that they were trying to avoid by joining up with G-K. Its inevitable that G-K will fall within the next few months. I'm sure a few players will crawl back to their original homelands as they are pretty big. I am rambling I know so do me a favor and do not tell me to "Shut up" please. I might be able to save you. Oh and Hunter said to say TY for giving intel on G-K, and the forums you gave us were pretty nice to have.lol

DeletedUser

Well done. DO you want a Gold Star? :D

WITTY...WITTY...WITTY today? Somebody ate some brain food for a change now lets channel that energy into some actual attacks I am sure you will find doing that with any skill more difficult.:eek:

DeletedUser

WITTY...WITTY...WITTY today? Somebody ate some brain food for a change now lets channel that energy into some actual attacks I am sure you will find doing that with any skill more difficult.:eek:

This coming from the person who has a whole 6.7k more ABP :eek::eek:

DeletedUser

I know he's only got 6.7k more bps despite being half the size. Shocking.

NB - My bad he's obviously been attacking since you posted as it's now 7.8k more.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know he's only got 6.7k more bps despite being half the size. Shocking.

NB - My bad he's obviously been attacking since you posted as it's now 7.8k more.

Not saying defending is hard, but Imperica by the looks has more def cities than cronos90, Imperica rank=64,Cronos90=336

DeletedUser

Your comment was on abps hence my response. I'm not going to criticize or belittle people with high dbps (after all I have more dbps than abps) but it's not the same when you compare the two. Abps requires effort from the player to go and hunt out opponents, dbps requires waiting for people to attack you. Cronos90 cannot help the fact that no-one attacks.

DeletedUser

I have a hint:Get him to move to o74 and name his city 'TFP doom' or something similar. It works lol. Trust me.

DeletedUser

TFP from the beginning shows everything that is bad in this game - their politics (lying, braking given word, backstabing, manipulating, bullying), their forum behaviour (primitive vulgar and offensive posts, asking opponents to "shut up", even my private blog was attacked by spam of insults), mostly attacking much smaller players, selfish attitude (read Tegi) etc

This should be a match between 2 teams fighting for a trophy, TFP took it all step to far.

Last edited by a moderator: