The Final Fall Of Impact

DeletedUser46838

So you would rather save your cities rather than dying with your friends. What a shame.

DeletedUser

So you would rather save your cities rather than dying with your friends. What a shame.

The war wasn't a thing I knew about when I applied, and I keep saying this. Do you want proof or something?

DeletedUser42857

I nearly took you seriously until you said that, whereas JTT had The Shaft from the beginning with both being fairly full, we had no academy till maybe 2 days before the war, and it had between 20-30 members I believe. Now call me old fashioned but that isn't mass recruiting and there was/still is plenty of food around.

um.. no..

jtt created 30/6
Impact started mass recruiting 2/7
Shaft created 7/7
tcapmi was created 10/7 (at which point Shaft had 17 members, so not sure what you mean by "fairly full")

DeletedUser40768

I offered to pay you back, you denied my offer for help paying. Don't see how this is an argument.

You basically said no one helped man and well I did indeed help when people asked for it. Also you wouldn't have been able to give me the resources back, you were in JTT like the next day lol

I helped you and so did others during Ops. The city you have are more so from the troops lost by the team then from any personal sacrifice. I had 4 free slots just because I was always helping people and could never send to a city I wanted. You never really helped anyone so it just seem hypocritical to me that you complain. I mean I wasted time on an out of the way city just to be a good teammate. TT back and forth was 6:30 (hours and minutes). You know how many people I could have helped in that time on cities we could actually take? What did I do it for? Really for nothing, now that I think about it you probably wanted that city so you can have one near JTT for when you joined them.

We would have had more support if guys like yourself and others didn't just post when they were taking cities. So to know I helped and then the people who didn't complain about no teamwork it definitely rubs me the wrong way as it is ignoring the guys like me and Cayden where all we did was help others all day basically.

um.. no..

jtt created 30/6
Impact started mass recruiting 2/7
Shaft created 7/7
tcapmi was created 10/7 (at which point Shaft had 17 members, so not sure what you mean by "fairly full")

On July 2nd, that was when our member count was about the same as JTT for several days. I guess anyone minus the 20 we started with in the premade and took in counts as mass recruiting to you, must mean JTT mass recruited when they took in all the Impact guys they told us they didn't want in the merge we were working on. Still waiting for any response to my longer post too :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I helped you and so did others during Ops.

Yep, you did. Very grateful to the one person who helped me to try take a city in the only OP I tried to participate in.

The city you have are more so from the troops lost by the team then from any personal sacrifice

Completely not, and here is why.

451 - My first city.
452 - Taken while in JTT, as an internal (after a day of being sniped by DLAOC, trying to take the city)
453 - Founded.

It definitely rubs me the wrong way as it is ignoring the guys like me and Cayden where all we did was help others all day basically.

Not ignoring you, but the rest of the alliance didn't help much at all, from my perspective, and the other ones that did (divy, rimmer, female inspector) all left for JTT. DLAOC was also a great player, just wish he hadn't felt obligated to stay.

DeletedUser46838

The war wasn't a thing I knew about when I applied, and I keep saying this. Do you want proof or something?

So you expected to have no war whatsoever during Abdera? Is that what you are trying to say? Because now everyone will see you as a simmer and a coward.

DeletedUser

So you expected to have no war whatsoever during Abdera? Is that what you are trying to say? Because now everyone will see you as a simmer and a coward.

Not at all. What I am saying is the war with JTT isn't something I knew about when applying to them. I enjoy war in this game, and am enjoying the small conflict with EN we are having at the moment.

DeletedUser40768

451 - My first city.
452 - Taken while in JTT, as an internal (after a day of being sniped by DLAOC, trying to take the city)
453 - Founded.

Not ignoring you, but the rest of the alliance didn't help much at all, from my perspective, and the other ones that did (divy, rimmer, female inspector) all left for JTT. DLAOC was also a great player, just wish he hadn't felt obligated to stay.

Wait I am confused you had more than one city in Impact, you conquered a city in an Op once didn't you, now I am confused :heh: Divy for real, come on man there were players who helped more than him :p Female Inspector, he founded his first city and literally didn't have to use a single troop to take his first conquest. He never helped anyone. His only contributions was his humor, I put him in revolt and he had like 50 troops lol

Yeah DLAOC was good, a lot of guys who stayed were pretty good. Just were lower in points since they were the ones who helped there teammates more often as a whole. I am still cool with you but I think your reasons for leaving can't be justified. I rather just hear that you had friends in JTT and wanted to play with them, like Grim.

DeletedUser

That means you didn't check the internal forums!

Was the end of the NAP announced at 11:41? No, it was announced at 19:00, 24 hours before it's end.

Wait I am confused you had more than one city in Impact, you conquered a city in an Op once didn't you, now I am confused :heh: Divy for real, come on man there were players who helped more than him :p Female Inspector, he founded his first city and literally didn't have to use a single troop to take his first conquest. He never helped anyone. His only contributions was his humor, I put him in revolt and he had like 50 troops lol

I got helped by both, divy while in impact (to take my original second city) and Female Inspector afterwards.

Yeah DLAOC was good, a lot of guys who stayed were pretty good. Just were lower in points since they were the ones who helped there teammates more often as a whole.

Yeah, but not many were very active or prepared for a war.

I am still cool with you but I think your reasons for leaving can't be justified. I rather just hear that you had friends in JTT and wanted to play with them, like Grim.

I'm still cool with you too, you're a good player who I have nothing but good things to say about. Didn't leave because of friends in JTT, but it was a catalyst.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryann16

Strategos
Hey ST. I had fun playing with you. Didnt see it out to the end, instead i hit the restart button after getting conquered. Anyway, I'm done playing for a while as well. If you ever care to go another round with me, message me on skype and well talk it out. Good luck in life friend.

To those in JTT/TS. Good luck to all of you in your future wars, but always remember, nobody wins by playing dirty. Karma will get you :p

DeletedUser

Hey, respect to Impact. You guys held your ground. I would make the suggestion not to pack it up though. You seem to have a loyal little core group. Restart in a less aggressive ocean. Bounce back, and come back for blood. This server is so new, you have nothing but time here!

DeletedUser30636

appreciate praehelios. However if my team wants to continue with where they're at now, they are more than welcome to. I however will not be there.

DeletedUser47369

People left because you were getting attacked?

I expect that from Noobs but if they were experienced players, its a bit shocking.

Groups of people tend to leave alliances if they dont trust the leadership or dont agree with Policies or direction.

But to leave because you are getting attacked is a bit ghey

DeletedUser30490

That's cause they are gay :eek: (you know what i mean)
@dimspace,
We never mass recruited,We only took in players who had already wanted a invite. And out of those players over 7 of them were dawnguard. Then once these players joined us a few more from danguard actually wanted invites so anyone over 3K or so were taken in.
As for our core,we had a really tight core. Even the guys we recruited in tcapmi were closer to our SE core where the smurfs were.

DeletedUser33512

Wait, are we allowed to call each other "pricks" now? Lol

DeletedUser30636

People left because you were getting attacked?

I expect that from Noobs but if they were experienced players, its a bit shocking.

Groups of people tend to leave alliances if they dont trust the leadership or dont agree with Policies or direction.

But to leave because you are getting attacked is a bit ghey

people left before they we're getting attacked, they left because they didnt want to fight. I was appalled by how many cowards i had waving the Impact flag

DeletedUser42857

people left before they we're getting attacked, they left because they didnt want to fight. I was appalled by how many cowards i had waving the Impact flag

well, you said you thoroughly vetted everyone before you recruited them ;)