The Final Fall Of Impact

DeletedUser50502

appreciate praehelios. However if my team wants to continue with where they're at now, they are more than welcome to. I however will not be there.

So what is your plan then? If you're doing this again in the next world, i'll be there, and I will fight to the end.

DeletedUser33512

Don't all your alliances capitulate soon after a world opens? #déjà vu.

DeletedUser30636

well, you said you thoroughly vetted everyone before you recruited them ;)

Exactly why I was appalled

So what is your plan then? If you're doing this again in the next world, i'll be there, and I will fight to the end.
Unfortunately this will be the end of Impact, So much potential in this world. Yet so many lil kitties :p
Don't all your alliances capitulate soon after a world opens? #déjà vu.

yea i guess you could say that.

DeletedUser40768

That's cause they are gay :eek: (you know what i mean)
@dimspace,
We never mass recruited,We only took in players who had already wanted a invite. And out of those players over 7 of them were dawnguard. Then once these players joined us a few more from danguard actually wanted invites so anyone over 3K or so were taken in.
As for our core,we had a really tight core. Even the guys we recruited in tcapmi were closer to our SE core where the smurfs were.

For some reasons the facts keep getting ignored by JTT so I am just going to post quotes of all the ones I find from now on.

DeletedUser50502

Exactly why I was appalled

Unfortunately this will be the end of Impact, So much potential in this world. Yet so many lil kitties :p

yea i guess you could say that.

Alright message me if you want to start this again cause I'm in

DeletedUser

Normally I don’t comment on the externals, but all these lies are ridiculous
Only other choice is the JTT spy was feeding wrong info and for that I applaud him for misleading his friends.
I don’t condone the use of spys in the alliance, so that is false

I nearly took you seriously until you said that, whereas JTT had The Shaft from the beginning with both being fairly full, we had no academy till maybe 2 days before the war, and it had between 20-30 members I believe. Now call me old fashioned but that isn't mass recruiting and there was/still is plenty of food around.

False tcapmi was created on 7/9.. The Shaft was created on the 14th, to incorporate some players that were just starting to join.. Still plenty of food around? On 7/7 some impact players were complaining there wasn’t enough targets to hit. Around the same time that they were complaining that there wasn’t enough to hit, they kept trying to force the issue of a pact, which they were told that if we had to tell them now that the answer would be no… Then Impact started mass recruiting again which they admitted to doing so because JTT was taking all the cities, and the only way for Impact to get things was to recruit. So your player number kept climbing but yet your fighting stats seemed to plateau
The only reason the NAP continued past the 7th was at the behest of the council to give you guys more of a chance to change my mind. Cuz to be honest you had about 100 or so cities in 45 and the next closest alliance had like 30. And after multiply inquires from your top players saying the leadership and the alliance was awful. Impact simply provided us more of a benefit as food than as a friend. When we agreed to the NAP there was an agreement that it could be broken early as long as we gave 24 hour notice. Which we did..
And Shrefty, I think this is the 3rd or 4th time Impact has been set up and failed since the original…. I could respect you blaming us for your fall if it was the 1st or 2nd time….but as the saying goes if it walks like a duck talks like a duck looks like a duck it must be a duck…maybe its time to take a look in the mirror and see why you can’t seem to lead a successful alliance instead of blaming others

DeletedUser50502

False tcapmi was created on 7/9.. The Shaft was created on the 14th, to incorporate some players that were just starting to join.. Still plenty of food around? On 7/7 some impact players were complaining there wasn’t enough targets to hit. Around the same time that they were complaining that there wasn’t enough to hit, they kept trying to force the issue of a pact, which they were told that if we had to tell them now that the answer would be no… Then Impact started mass recruiting again which they admitted to doing so because JTT was taking all the cities, and the only way for Impact to get things was to recruit. So your player number kept climbing but yet your fighting stats seemed to plateau
The only reason the NAP continued past the 7th was at the behest of the council to give you guys more of a chance to change my mind. Cuz to be honest you had about 100 or so cities in 45 and the next closest alliance had like 30. And after multiply inquires from your top players saying the leadership and the alliance was awful. Impact simply provided us more of a benefit as food than as a friend. When we agreed to the NAP there was an agreement that it could be broken early as long as we gave 24 hour notice. Which we did..
And Shrefty, I think this is the 3rd or 4th time Impact has been set up and failed since the original…. I could respect you blaming us for your fall if it was the 1st or 2nd time….but as the saying goes if it walks like a duck talks like a duck looks like a duck it must be a duck…maybe its time to take a look in the mirror and see why you can’t seem to lead a successful alliance instead of blaming others

I know you are just stating facts, but that last comment was a little rude and unnecessary. All shrefty has blamed his alliance's misfortune on were the people that ditched him for JTT because they were scared of a fight. I think that is a valid excuse.

DeletedUser50502

This was a fun group to play with.

Too many people left too soon over just a normal op, is what created the fall. Then the Grimm switch (before the first attack even landed) really killed everything because he was left in charge. All anyone else could do at that point was just edit threads lol.

I would play with this group anytime.

Seems like a lot of politics took place after reading the thread...it's a shame players can't take each server and play it as "new". Instead other things are carried over from other servers. Which is a shame, but you have to think that way to survive i guess.

That does happen, but you cant just forget what has happened in past worlds. If someone you're close with totally betrays you, you're not going to be best friends in the next world are you?

DeletedUser30636

:D I honestly chuckled when reading this. 1. Mass recruitment never happened. every Invite was well thought out and sent. 2. there wasn't enough targets to hit unless we ended the NAP with JTT, JTT was taking everything whether it be a 700 point city or a 5000. we tried to work together, and that is what led to not enough targets. our fighting stats plateaued? never once did we leave top 5 attackers, and considering our position i'd really not say that our fighting stats seemed to "plateau"

"after multiple inquires from your top players saying the leadership and alliance was awful" this one really kills me because how exactly would players assume this? we ran two very successful Ops in the short amount of time that we had, and things we're going pretty great! and really the only reason that the NAP lasted as long as it did was because grimm's persistence to work with his friends.

I was ready to end things alot earlier, but was also willing to play it out.

as for your last comment, never once did I blame JTT for the fall of Impact. I blamed the disloyalty of my members. Because in reality if had hit JTT first instead of AR. JTT wouldnt be in Abdera anymore. And i truly believe that. the choice to hit AR before JTT was really our first mistake.

DeletedUser

:D I honestly chuckled when reading this. 1. Mass recruitment never happened. every Invite was well thought out and sent. 2. there wasn't enough targets to hit unless we ended the NAP with JTT, JTT was taking everything whether it be a 700 point city or a 5000. we tried to work together, and that is what led to not enough targets. our fighting stats plateaued? never once did we leave top 5 attackers, and considering our position i'd really not say that our fighting stats seemed to "plateau"

"after multiple inquires from your top players saying the leadership and alliance was awful" this one really kills me because how exactly would players assume this? we ran two very successful Ops in the short amount of time that we had, and things we're going pretty great! and really the only reason that the NAP lasted as long as it did was because grimm's persistence to work with his friends.

I was ready to end things alot earlier, but was also willing to play it out.

as for your last comment, never once did I blame JTT for the fall of Impact. I blamed the disloyalty of my members. Because in reality if had hit JTT first instead of AR. JTT wouldnt be in Abdera anymore. And i truly believe that. the choice to hit AR before JTT was really our first mistake.

Thats why I have conversations where impacts leaders admit to mass recuiting, please i wouldnt call any of the AR real ops...and if you woulda hit us, you would of fallen alot sooner and I'd bet my life that...and please shrefty you were all about the NAP too, until it started to not go your way then you went into VM and left druvi to handle it...You may lie to every one in your alliance and here the externals, but you can't lie to me.

I'll say no more on the matter...except to suggest to get some preparation h cuz these is honestly the biggest butthurt thread ive ever seen in my 5 years of playing grepo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50502

Thats why I have conversations where impacts leaders admit to mass recuiting, please i wouldnt call any of the AR real ops...and if you woulda hit us, you would of fallen alot sooner and I'd bet my life that...and please shrefty you were all about the NAP too, until it started to not go your way then you went into VM and left druvi to handle it...You may lie to every one in your alliance and here the externals, but you can't lie to me.

I'll say no more on the matter...except to suggest to get some preparation h cuz these is honestly the biggest butthurt thread ive ever seen in my 5 years of playing grepo
isn't the whole point of a NAP for it to go his way and yours? You litterally just said "you were all for the NAPA until it started to not go his way. Haha, I don't want to get involved in something that's not my business, but your argument is very invalid

DeletedUser30636

Well either my council and recruiters we're lying to you or me. and you can think whatever you want, but JTT didnt really face any competition until EN started handling them.

And yea i was all about the NAP, but i was also ready to walk away fairly early due to JTT's lack of common sense when it came to diplomacy. I also went into VM way before any conflict happened, and this was due to me actually being on vacation. I went and spent a week in my home town and saw all my old friends, and i had an awesome time. And idk, you seem to be more upset than I for some reason, not sure :D

DeletedUser39031

If this is the biggest butthurt thread he's seen he obviously doesn't come here often.

DeletedUser

Not scared, never claimed to be in power, just saying it as an observer. We let in a lot of players spread across the ocean. Applied to leave before JTT were even known by the alliance to be going to war. Trying to talk as a member of an alliance which had no room to expand into, because we let in people who should have been food, and easy food at that. Just giving my opinion.

Karle let's face it, we're all cowars, we can't say anything else :D

DeletedUser40768

lol Yeah I got sick of the JTT lies too but they did die down before this post. Are you denying that there was a spy, or saying that you acknowledge you have them when you say "I don't condone the use of spies". Either way JTT had a spy here, that is something Phil knows, I know, and EN knows. So unsure what you are saying is false about that.

The Shaft was around on July 8th, so who is lying now? Proof: here

Ok so now we see that they were started before Tcampi, or basically around the same time. I suppose JTT must have ran out of food too then...

Impact players were complaining on 7/7, now how would JTT know that. Aside from the spy who told you that same day, not going to buy that you first learned that when Impact unofficially merged into JTT. I think the target issue was more that JTT kept taking cities in our direction more than anything, we lost out on quite a few ghosts and other cities because of it. Though we always had enough targets for Ops and enough that we had at least a page of conquests a day, so not sure where the limit really was. All the alliances we had a diplomatic relationship weren't even close to us with an exception of JTT.

Force the issue of a pact with who, JTT? Only The Grim Rimmer ever tried to push such a thing, and he was in the council. We tried to get a pact done with JTT, just that Phil was a shrewd negotiator and we can never make progress with someone who doesn't listen or compromise even slightly. No one can deny that we didn't try to have a friendly relationship with JTT, its just that JTT never pursued them or expressed much interest in them from the start. Even the NAP was an interesting response, we were told by Grim that JTT was interested and then the interest level when we talked about an NAP barely seemed to exist.

Started mass recruiting again, what? We had almost an equal amount of players as JTT and none of the players we took at that point were anywhere near JTT's core. So why were you taking all these cities out of your core then, sounds like you guys were planning to hit us from multiple fronts from the start of the NAP. Though JTT did say earlier that we were the one who broke it so yeah I am trying to grasp how now....

Not really sure when anyone ever admitted that, unless again a spy told you that. If this does come from a spy then well I am pleased that he is very unreliable. Hopefully your spy in EN is also unreliable. Wait a minute hold up, the 7th? Did bp not end on the 4th or 5th, so that means my theory is right that you guys were planning to hit us since the start of the NAP. Not sure why you guys even bothered with one then, we could have just as easily accepted the NAP with Apocalypse Raiders and have hit you guys right out of bp.

Of course we had a bunch of cities in 45, it was our core ocean. Our premade started with 20 guys here and about 20 friends of friends and players we met in game that were in our vicinity. Makes sense there first cities were in 45 especially when we weren't told to leave the ocean until days later. Also the next closest alliance did not have 30. Apocalypse Raiders before we hit them had just as many cities as we did, as did the three or 4 Banshee alliances, WIB, Average Joes and I think I missed an alliance there. Top players, so you mean Sheds, Cobra, and wow I just had a brainfart. Well Sheds and Cobra wanted to fight EN so obviously they weren't happy that we had an NAP with EN. Even though it made sense as we weren't going to expand into 54 or 55 really. Or do you mean Grim? As he was a leader and set up the Ops that had low participation as some put it so then that poor leadership could easily be his fault. Especially when he kept pushing us to accept JTT's ridiculous demands.

You are right the NAP could be broken early. It was wrong for any one of us to take Phil seriously when he kept preaching how he always honored his word and that the NAP would stay as two weeks even if we couldn't work out the pact or merge talks. Then again Grim said the same thing, that he would fight against JTT proudly if that was what we decided. Meanwhile he left shortly after the 24 hour notice, I guess it is just a JTT thing to make promises that never get kept. All I know is that Impact always kept there end of the deal, and its probably why we got screwed as our partner never did the same.

Honestly you are like Phil's clone, keep lying into our faces after all the facts have already been seen.

Leaders. Only ones were Corey, me, Shrefty, Druvi, Abain, and Grim. I know I never talked to you guys, and it couldn't be Shrefty from what you said. Not Abain, he doesn't even use skype lol Not Druvi and Corey. Process of elimination says Grim, but you would be acknowledging you have spies in that case. Unless you are referring to my rant in the council forum one day and took it out of context but how would you know that without a spy?

Actually you guys were a similar size to AR at the time and your level of experience was about the same. It wouldn't have been any different, would have been easier as we wouldn't be the only alliance that would have wanted to hit you. Personally I never really wanted that NAP but it is what it is.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

has anyone got that map that impact drew showing how they wanted the ocean split up?

Them having north 45 so they could fight en, jtt being given south 45 so they could expand to... well that was never made clear..

Good map that was ;)

DeletedUser30490

you idiot!
JTT tried to force us to do that.we thought since we can fight EN together why not. Then we all couldn't agree on anything as Phil basically wanted to give a really small portion also with the term of not expanding in 45 more.
your leader is just full of