The History of Olous

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

Coxwana

Phrourach
Seriously, I know his name from before, but can't remember where I have seen it!? And since I have never heard of Roni before, I must have knew horsevong from some other server!?? Anyone to help here???

Cythera with R00D00 and Jafythegreat against OV. Been around a while. Wasn't OV.

DeletedUser41523

Based on what I heard about R00 and saw out of Jafy that explains a lot actually.

DeletedUser25202

Probably Cythera then. What alliance were they there (R00 and Jafy)?

And how did he end up being a founder in Quad then???

Rachel.L

Phrourach
i wish i could say that was only olous but that seems to be the way of the worlds right now
read the forums, chats, or pms in any number of servers and you see the same
sucks is how they are all described

Coxwana

Phrourach
I had one of my posts removed by moderator for telling facts i think people deserve to know (apparently breaching rules).

This will probably get me canned but if there are these people in the game, people have a right to know before the same treachery happens to them and it costs them a server.

Not everyone is as strong as the next and some invest a lot of time and money in this game.

The people deserve to know who they can't trust.

That is all.

DeletedUser54792

Certainly gained a list of people not to trust or depend on.

But I also met a lot a great people that are both skilled and fun to play with. Even if half of them were attacking me daily. lol

DeletedUser55163

I'd like to chime in on Quad....

How many BIG DOGS did it take to form quad? In my experience, BIG players usually have BIG egos (but not in quad). Our leaders did a spectacular job keeping the drama out of our alliance. Not to mention it takes a ton of well coordinated leadership to keep everybody on track and moving in the right direction. I started this world late and busted my butt to get the opportunity to represent for my alliance and win the crown, so those who say it was easy, come find me.

Gregos

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54792

Who would do such a thing?
lol, about 1/5 of your alliance. Most of them were fun to play with, even if they had the uncanny luck to attack me every morning while I was trying to take a shower. It is very annoying trying to deal with attacks on mobile with wet hands and shampoo in your eyes.

Even though I think hugging half the world is a pretty bad way to go for the endgame, you guys had a good crew. lol, that's why I invited half of them to the new world. :D

Coxwana

Phrourach
lol, about 1/5 of your alliance. Most of them were fun to play with, even if they had the uncanny luck to attack me every morning while I was trying to take a shower. It is very annoying trying to deal with attacks on mobile with wet hands and shampoo in your eyes.

Even though I think hugging half the world is a pretty bad way to go for the endgame, you guys had a good crew. lol, that's why I invited half of them to the new world. :D

So i noticed.

DeletedUser55170

End game, end game, end game..... Everyone pisses and moans about the end game... Well the fact is its part of the game and has been for a long damn time.. If you do not like it why do you play? WW has always been a part of Grepolis unless you play Hyperboria. You all know this.. Maybe some slight adjustment's can be or will be made in the way it ends in the future but I do not see any major change or any end to WW.. They did change it so you can not rotate in to build WW's with any efficiency, but maybe we need more for the final "Master of the world" win.. Coalitions would end if they took out the multiple crown ability but that would only make worlds more boring at the end. WW is work, work, work, and more work and repetition, then more work and fighting if you take the crown respectfully. Some people just do not like work or repetition which is what WW era brings to the game. If you wish to always cry about work and repetition to achieve the final goal, go find another damn job or game.....

The biggest thing I see in this game is betrayal and lack of pride and respect. And that's what happened in this world for Quad to win the Master of the World. Master of the world should go down in Grepolis history because in my opinion any many others its usually the hardest to win if you win it respectfully which in this world was not done (yet). Its my opinion that if you need to stoop to dirty tactics like betrayal to win it, its a dirty win. If you do not have the fighting power, sheer numbers, or the guts to win it by flat out fighting for it, how you can you be proud of what you gained? Lolislayer will never play again as well as others involved in this deceitful tactic, and if they do, no one will ever trust them again so their name is worthless along with all they have earned to this point.

I think OSG and OWS would have had a good chance of taking the crown respectfully if the betrayal tactics of quad leaders and others (No respect) would not have been used. At least it would have been a good fight and a much better world and much more respectful for both sides. Grepolis is a fighting war game. We should all earn the respect of other teams based on their fighting tactics and skills and not stoop to low down infiltrating and betrayal tactics to win. Quad won Victor of the world respectively and congrats for that, but the Master of the world was not and I have no respect for that. Does no one have any pride, stature, or sense of loyalty (Semper Fi) anymore? Shame and eventual defeat is all you ever gain if not.......

Oh, and quit crying about the damn end game.... It is what it is and you all knew this coming in.

Respectfully to all,

AD

DeletedUser27063

Congratulations to OSG for not giving up. Honestly, OSG is a great alliance. I am here to congratulate OSG for winning the crown(If they haven't, they soon will) and it was fun to play against you all. The ending wasn't a pleasant experience for all of us. The only thing that should not have happened is treachery and betrayal , be it OwS,OSG, Quad. I wish things would have turned out in a way that would have been satisfying for all of us. Things can't be undone and it's time to move on. Nonetheless, Congrats guys. I don't see a point why I won't want to play against such decent players and allies again. :)

DeletedUser54721

Very well said Addy....
Nothing but high respect for all you guys also. All the servers I've been in I've never seen such a disgusting act by a few. But like you said it is what it is, all we can do is cheer the players that play with high respect and honor and the rest will have to change your names or hide in US servers. Lol.

Cheers!!!!

Coxwana

Phrourach
End game, end game, end game..... Everyone pisses and moans about the end game... Well the fact is its part of the game and has been for a long damn time.. If you do not like it why do you play? WW has always been a part of Grepolis unless you play Hyperboria. You all know this.. Maybe some slight adjustment's can be or will be made in the way it ends in the future but I do not see any major change or any end to WW.. They did change it so you can not rotate in to build WW's with any efficiency, but maybe we need more for the final "Master of the world" win.. Coalitions would end if they took out the multiple crown ability but that would only make worlds more boring at the end. WW is work, work, work, and more work and repetition, then more work and fighting if you take the crown respectfully. Some people just do not like work or repetition which is what WW era brings to the game. If you wish to always cry about work and repetition to achieve the final goal, go find another damn job or game.....

The biggest thing I see in this game is betrayal and lack of pride and respect. And that's what happened in this world for Quad to win the Master of the World. Master of the world should go down in Grepolis history because in my opinion any many others its usually the hardest to win if you win it respectfully which in this world was not done (yet). Its my opinion that if you need to stoop to dirty tactics like betrayal to win it, its a dirty win. If you do not have the fighting power, sheer numbers, or the guts to win it by flat out fighting for it, how you can you be proud of what you gained? Lolislayer will never play again as well as others involved in this deceitful tactic, and if they do, no one will ever trust them again so their name is worthless along with all they have earned to this point.

I think OSG and OWS would have had a good chance of taking the crown respectfully if the betrayal tactics of quad leaders and others (No respect) would not have been used. At least it would have been a good fight and a much better world and much more respectful for both sides. Grepolis is a fighting war game. We should all earn the respect of other teams based on their fighting tactics and skills and not stoop to low down infiltrating and betrayal tactics to win. Quad won Victor of the world respectively and congrats for that, but the Master of the world was not and I have no respect for that. Does no one have any pride, stature, or sense of loyalty (Semper Fi) anymore? Shame and eventual defeat is all you ever gain if not.......

Oh, and quit crying about the damn end game.... It is what it is and you all knew this coming in.

Respectfully to all,

AD

Wow. Just wow.

Are you done yet?

Loli didn't just have a change of heart and come back to osg. Account hacked. So stop preaching like you are high and mighty.

Stuff happened on all sides.

You wouldn't have landed on our lighthouse if anybal was working a treachery plan with horsevong so quit ya crap.

All sides played dirty and your eventual second hand crown is tarnished too so enjoy our seconds.

Fact - quad won victor
Fact - quad won master.

The records will show it and that's all there is to say about it.

You wouldn't be getting your second hand crown if your guys didn't turn horsevong into a traitor so quit the hollier than thou routine.

Side note.
Cheers to the honourable players that played this server. It's been a pleasure and get stuffed to the animals that screwed it for their teams.

To the US players caught up in the hurricanes.....
This is just a game. You can rebuild your house but not your lives.
Stay safe guys.

DeletedUser54192

Loli didn't just have a change of heart and come back to osg. Account hacked. So stop preaching like you are high and mighty.
He switched once, he could do it again. Looking back, Loli has changed alliances a fair few times on this server. But because this time it worked against Quad, it's suddenly must be hacking rather than just another change in loyalties?

All sides played dirty and your eventual second hand crown is tarnished too so enjoy our seconds.

So when Quad recruited Lolislayer and Hunab Ku to break the OSG and OWS wonders, we were told that there definitely wasn't some sort of plot made by Quad to screw us over, yet when someone messes up everything for you, Quad players accuse us of plotting?

You wouldn't be getting your second hand crown if your guys didn't turn horsevong into a traitor so quit the hollier than thou routine.

Yes, we most likely wouldn't be getting a crown if Horsevong hadn't screwed Quad over. But:
- Quad's main branch only got the crown this early because Hunab Ku and Lolislayer broke OWS/OSG wonders in return for a crown of their own.
- I haven't seen anything other than sudden blind accusations about OSG plotting with Horsevong to dissolve Quad. I am sure if this was true, and there was proof, I'd have been lectured on it by TSF or Nick1 by now.
- Yes, the crown isn't 100% clean for anyone at this stage, given what went on. But to claim equal blame in all this treachery is rather amusing, as Quad leadership (or part of it) approved of breaking the WWs via defections, whereas I haven't yet seen any proof that we were involved in horsevong's actions. The fact that it still took us a while to get moving on building WWs to 10 after Horsevong dissolved Quad seems to me a pretty big hint that we didn't know it was coming. There was certainly confusion over it from everyone I talked to in the days after it happened.

Fact - quad won victor
Fact - quad won master.

Fact - Quad has not currently achieved a crown for all those players who backed up their WW branch in the race for the crown.
Fact - Basically everyone on this server knows how Quad won Master. I congratulate Quad for a fast win on Victor, but not for the way in which they chose to crown, when numbers likely meant that they should have been able to win it by force, especially with the late increase in popups near our WW islands and the already-infiltrated OWS core. Whereas I have seen no proof that OSG were behind the destruction of Quad's wonders.

You and your teammates heavily criticised us for the way we reacted on these externals about the defections, etc. Yet now that it's probable that OSG will be getting a crown before the rest of Quad, you come on here and act in exactly the same way towards us, including even bigger accusations.

To the US players caught up in the hurricanes.....
This is just a game. You can rebuild your house but not your lives.
Stay safe guys.
This I agree on. Our thoughts are with everyone hit by or soon to be hit by the hurricanes over there.

Coxwana

Phrourach
It's funny how you guys can completely ignore the actions of your guys when it suits you.

Horsevong was online and said all is fine, no cs coming yet within 45 mins of landing 70k DLU were in the city which tells me he knew it was comibg and chose to lie. No way you had 70k DLU that close to ww's with short tt.

This tells me he knew it was coming. No way anybal sent it on a chance. It was sent during his online times and he said he's off to work and turning app off. Why would someone do that with knowledge of the cs coming as support would have come from a distance.

Claim innocence all you like but before you go pointing your finger at Quad leadership, make sure youra hands are clean champ.

Coxwana

Phrourach
He then hit vm and vanished so we put all in siege.

He had no other option but to disband and ghost.

You guys didn't need to fill right away because you knew there was no way we could build from scratch and still get one..