The History of Olous

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

Coxwana

Phrourach
I hope so mate because they aren't on the positive side of the ledger. We all know that one. It'll get bigger too.

Coxwana

Phrourach
So every post you make is about this so called "hug fest". And yet I'm sitting on the side with 49 players and an "academy" of 18 that we more or less use as a springboard when recruiting. That's it. Meanwhile you're sitting on the side with what, 7 alliances (OV, TT, Winners, Winners' Spirit, Winners II, Oceans Brotherhood and Alliance went AWOL lol) and 228 players? (forgive me if I miscounted).
We obviously had to get our members somewhere. Due to being further from the center of the world, good players are spaced further apart and thus joined from different areas at different times which is why we have a much more spread out area than you do. You obviously recruited players at some point, same as us, we're just being "accused" of merging our way to the top for it because it happened later, I for example started this world 5-6 weeks after you did and therefore joined a good alliance at a later point.
So all we've done is recruited players we thought were decent to great to reach our alliance cap and you've been in the so called Tripact forever and have been also working with Winners and all their academies for a while. So I either completely misunderstand the definition of hugging or you're just talking out of your *** ^^

The combined score against the 7 alliances mentioned above is 39-51. It is true we are down 25 cities to OV themselves.
Take those stats in as stats, before I talk about them. What I have to say aren't excuses, just facts I think are also relevant to them.

Chacka1 sadly left us about 2 weeks ago, because of a family situation irl. He was granted a 48h ceasefire by OV and its allies (thank you for doing the honorable thing) but unfortunately he was unavailable to hit VM. So the 20 cities OV and OB took from him after he went inactive are all fair game, It does however have to be mentioned they were taken without a fight so using them to make your stats look good isn't entirely truthful.

I'm sure there have been cities we took from the other side from inactives as well. Stats do say we are slightly behind in a contest where we are outnumbered about 3:1 and it seems a fair reflection of how it feels like it's been going. This is a war game, but the WW era isn't always about fighting so we have put efforts into different areas, not just the frontline with OV/Winners where, as said, we haven't exactly been winning.

While I don't really care whether you take us seriously or not, the only story spun about us on the externals so far is Coxwanas either extemely opinionated or just plain wrong version...so here's a view from the other side.

We have reached a boring phase of the game but I hope you can all enjoy it regardless. I'm here for fun and my friends and not to make myself look good on an internet forum ^^
Kind regards
.G0B0

20 off chack1 and that's why the score looks like that. Please stop. You are flattering yourself. Go and ask yourmate Sirius Delta how many he's lost. Then check stats and you'll see your story is nothing but fiction cowboy.

DeletedUser54865

Not sure why you quoted me since you either didn't read or decided to ignore everything I wrote in that post.

But TSF has already asked us not to derail his history thread, so let's not...

DeletedUser41523

August 10th 2017: Quadpartite has completed the first wonder of the world, locking up the Hanging Gardens of Babylon.

August 12th 2017: OSG has completed the second wonder of the world, locking up The Tomb Of King Mausolus II of Halicarnassus. Quad completed the third wonder of the world shortly after, completing the Pyramids of Giza.

Other Info: Quad is the result of a merger between Killer Bunnies, Oceans Veterans, Turtle Time, and Winners. A last minute merge between Euphoria and Old War Stories has also occurred. Most likely as a last ditch effort to block a win for Quad but also to position themselves for a win themselves should that block happen as in order to do it, OWS will need 3 wonders.

OSG and OWS admitted to coordinating a block attempt on Quad.

The winner of Olous is still up in the air.

The Score as of 7/12/17 22:00 :

Quad: 2
OSG: 1
Old War Stories: 0

DeletedUser41523

Wonder Update August 12th 2017 23:08: Quad has clinched the Temple of Ephesus.

Wonder Count:

Quad: 3
OWS: 0

DeletedUser41523

August 13th 2017: Old War Stories has completed The Statue of Zeus at Olympia.

WW SCORE:
Quad: 3
OWS: 1

DeletedUser41523

August 15 2017: Quadpartite has completed the Lighthouse of Alexandria and have won the world as a result. The Colossus is still in play but will likely go to Old War Stories.

Score:
Quad: 4
OWS: 1

Rachel.L

Phrourach
quad has taken victor (4/7)
if you want to claim "winning to world", dan, you need master and quad is not there yet

however, congrats to quad for their victory so far

DeletedUser41523

Last I checked victory meant winning. Nobody else can get the victor of the world award now even if we deconstruct all our wonders so someone else can build 4. But everyone can still get master. So it's safe to say we won the end game and since that determines who wins the world, we have, in fact, won the world.

DeletedUser54539

If you want to become a Master of the World, Play the Quad Way.

#1, Create an alliance and have 3 side alliances to ship resources.
#2, Play with Lack of Honour and make the other players leave so we can have a crown. (Go BURGER KING!)
#3, Sabotage another alliance WWs.

#4, Well Who cares, WWs are finally over. Let's Fight Again, Or in Quads. Sim City.

DeletedUser41523

#2, Play with Lack of Honour and make the other players leave so we can have a crown. (Go BURGER KING!)

#4, Well Who cares, WWs are finally over. Let's Fight Again, Or in Quads. Sim City.

#1 not like we coined the idea on this world. :D

#2 Make? Not like we held a gun to their heads. From what I picked up the last player that left appears to have done so due to another player in his alliance having some attractions that were pretty illegal.

#3 See #2.

#4 Agree lets fight.

DeletedUser54721

Yeah I love that Charlie Sheen one there's a killer leprechaun one and a great Donald Trump one going hard.
Then the most famous one is the Lincoln Park one that was on South Park Hehe.

Coxwana

Phrourach

Well look who's a little bitter.

Fact is you had plenty of friends to help you too and couldn't get it done.
Fact is you conspired with others and plan failed.
Fact your guys mouthed off all server about your brilliance.
Fact, you lost.

You need a kleenex?

Last edited:

Coxwana

Phrourach
We didn't sabotage anything. Internal fighting brought upon their demise.
We benefit from it more than OSG. Hence they cry about it.

We were founding in their ww area to take them on. I won't apologize for benefiting from it.

OSG should have kept building their ww's and gone head to head with us instead of coordinating with our enemies to block us.

It's a war game. Strategy plays a big part. OSG made the wrong turn on strategy and even worse when choosing allies. That's on the OSG leadership.

Last edited: