The Jerry Springer Thread! (AKA Trash Talk Central!!!)

• Thread starter DeletedUser5554
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Keep telling yourselves you have the moral highground on this one

DeletedUser

(E.O.D) has never liked Aurora they are control freaks and are only out for Number 1. I was the only one out of the (3) *Exiled Renegades, Lacking Diplomacy & Empire of Death* that didn't want to pact with Aurora. The leaders at LD and ER wanted to give you guys a shot to prove yourselves. I was asked by nodcrush to swallow my pride and stop attacks on Aurora to build a (4 team pact) to take down the MRA's... I knew better but i wanted to give the pact a chance to work. I knew it was going to be hard to agree but i thought for certain we could find common ground or agree to disagree... Once i heard the BS about Aurora only wanting a NAP and the fact that Aurora members would support HORDE if anyone attacked. It was Aurora terms or nothing. I dissolved the pact knowing that i was wasting not only my time but my fellow members time.

Let me shed some Light on the truth about LD and ER. They never back stabbed Aurora.. Lacking Diplomacy never once planed to attack Aurora. Once the info was leaked that Leaders from Aurora were talking with other alliances leaders like Hell FIRE to combine forces to attack LD. Once proof was shown to all Leaders of Aurora's betrayal against LD we determined that removing Aurora would be best for all parties involved... Exiled Renegades leaders got feed up with all the BS and Drama comes along with being your pact member. If LD can't trust you that means none of us can...Exiled Renegades, Lacking Diplomacy & Empire of Death work as a team. I am sorry you were too good to be a part of that.

For all the player of Delos who are reading this. If Dora the Exploro doesn't get his way he cries and complains until others yield. If you are thinking about being in a pact with Aurora watch your back. Exploro likes to carry a knife and a pacifier. So please be careful if you get a message for Aurora leadership.

Aurora leadership:
exploro
Rhaurc
GDIOM

DeletedUser5554

Rhaurc doesn't even really want to be part of AU haha.

And GDIOM actually tried to back stab us by using Hellfire as an ally then backstabbed them because it wasn't good enough and crumbled. Haha.

DeletedUser

(E.O.D) has never liked Aurora they are control freaks and are only out for Number 1. I was the only one out of the (3) *Exiled Renegades, Lacking Diplomacy & Empire of Death* that didn't want to pact with Aurora. The leaders at LD and ER wanted to give you guys a shot to prove yourselves. I was asked by nodcrush to swallow my pride and stop attacks on Aurora to build a (4 team pact) to take down the MRA's... I knew better but i wanted to give the pact a chance to work. I knew it was going to be hard to agree but i thought for certain we could find common ground or agree to disagree... Once i heard the BS about Aurora only wanting a NAP and the fact that Aurora members would support HORDE if anyone attacked. It was Aurora terms or nothing. I dissolved the pact knowing that i was wasting not only my time but my fellow members time.

Let me shed some Light on the truth about LD and ER. They never back stabbed Aurora.. Lacking Diplomacy never once planed to attack Aurora. Once the info was leaked that Leaders from Aurora were talking with other alliances leaders like Hell FIRE to combine forces to attack LD. Once proof was shown to all Leaders of Aurora's betrayal against LD we determined that removing Aurora would be best for all parties involved... Exiled Renegades leaders got feed up with all the BS and Drama comes along with being your pact member. If LD can't trust you that means none of us can...Exiled Renegades, Lacking Diplomacy & Empire of Death work as a team. I am sorry you were too good to be a part of that.

For all the player of Delos who are reading this. If Dora the Exploro doesn't get his way he cries and complains until others yield. If you are thinking about being in a pact with Aurora watch your back. Exploro likes to carry a knife and a pacifier. So please be careful if you get a message for Aurora leadership.

Aurora leadership:
exploro
Rhaurc
GDIOM

I would consider that an accurate representation of events. Speaking for LD, there was never any plan officially or unofficially to turn on Aurora. We had a couple of disappointed members when we got the NAP, but as a whole we accepted it and worked from that basis. The difficulty came from Aurora. Rumours a couple of weeks ago that they were trying to get more members so they could attack us. Followed by the recruitment of a number of players in our core area who were priority targets. Vyck, Tyrannos Prime and Sarahell are obvious examples. In other words, the guy we're currently rimming, a current ToW (high priority LD target) with an op planned for the day after he joined Aurora and our former member, booted for stupidity, hunted to some degree, and now to a major degree. I think JT said she's building colonies up in 36 to get away from us :p

Evidence came to light regarding their plans to turn on us, both alongside HF and since, and so we were left with no option. Not everything has came to light in the past couple of days. We tried to prolong the peace, but as the friendly facade of Aurora slipped, we knew we were out of time. Aurora continue to attempt to project confidence. I believe they fail to do so simply because the facts do not add up. Everyone knows they were going to turn on us. Everyone knows it was going to be sooner rather than later. And everyone knows that despite any claims Aurora may try make, they are losing as surely - or more so - than Hellfire did. At least HF resisted our conquers. At least 5 CS in place with no attacks incoming. The tide of this war is clear. If I was a normal member of Aurora and wanted to survive, I'd get out now and join anything that does not paint a target on your back. This is the fault of Aurora's leadership predominantly. We will still target red, as we almost always do, and Aurora flies a red banner for three of the best alliances in Delos. I would not be happy to be a victim-in-waiting.

Finton.

DeletedUser1359

Deboy had sent me PM's suggesting this would happen nearly a month ago. His game plan was simply to spread mistrust and deciet. IMO LD has fallen for this hook, line and sinker (and the Aurura management also). In fact I saw a PM from nodcrush to Thad wanting to talk about it nearly 3 weeks ago so please dont't carry on this pretence of innocence.

The only winners of this war so far have been EoD (who are looking very impressive), who are starting to make their way up O55 with ease. 2 weeks ago if you had asked me what I thought of Deboy I would have said he is a dangerous fool. If you ask me now I would say he is the master tactician and the alliances of the core are dancing to his tune. Well played sir!

It will only be a matter of time before the dog bites his master. For the rest of us, its time to batton down the hatches and survive the onslaught. Take the cities we can and try not to loose to many. It will be fun :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.

- Sun Tzu, The Art of War

DeletedUser

Deboy had sent me PM's suggesting this would happen nearly a month ago. His game plan was simply to spread mistrust and deciet. IMO LD has fallen for this hook, line and sinker (and the Aurura management also). In fact I saw a PM from nodcrush to Thad wanting to talk about it nearly 3 weeks ago so please dont't carry on this pretence of innocence.

The only winners of this war so far have been EoD (who are looking very impressive), who are starting to make their way up O55 with ease. 2 weeks ago if you had asked me what I thought of Deboy I would have said he is a dangerous fool. If you ask me now I would say he is the master tactician and the alliances of the core are dancing to his tune. Well played sir!

It will only be a matter of time before the dog bites his master. For the rest of us, its time to batton down the hatches and survive the onslaught. Take the cities we can and try not to loose to many. It will be fun :)

I agree with this, Deboy1 has played all the right moves in the early stages of Delos and his alliance is located in a prime position to rule this world. But as for LD saying they were never plotting to take down Aurora is a complete and utter lie. We knew very well they had a spy inside Aurora and all our MRA targets were getting leaked out, this is when I knew LD were working AGAINST us in the pact.

I had written down 4 x MRA targets in our forums for our members to take out. And all 4 were to move members closer to Rhaurc. Yet within 24 hours these 4 targets then got all listed in the shared master claims by LD(in the SAME order they were written in our internals). This was before we had any talks with Hellfire. Plus we also had other intel again before Hellfire talks, that Nod was planning to take us down.

The LD pact was farce on their side. But then again they are called "Lacking Diplomacy" so I suppose the secret is in their name.

DeletedUser

I agree with this, Deboy1 has played all the right moves in the early stages of Delos and his alliance is located in a prime position to rule this world. But as for LD saying they were never plotting to take down Aurora is a complete and utter lie. We knew very well they had a spy inside Aurora and all our MRA targets were getting leaked out, this is when I knew LD were working AGAINST us in the pact.

I would say that LD had plenty of their OWN targets when NAP was active. LD had the ability to work as a group and take these targets. LD did so, but why would we try to 'steal' an AU target. The NAP was a common-ground to fight Myrm/Mael. We had our own targets, AU had theirs.

The problems began occuring when AU would attack LD's active conquest and say the city in question had been claimed by AU when not once were these situations proven in the shared forum. I do understand the level of paranoia in posting shared forum claims. If you waited till CS was in water to post on shared (as I did and i'm sure many others did) you were simply protecting your investment. All forum posts are time stamped, no matter if ur entire alliance banded together to clear the city, if another person claims before you...well ur just outta luck.

ER, EOD, and LD are straight forward. We do what we do respectfully. It's not like LD gave sum other hooligans claim info so that their proxy block alliance could chop necks. From the start of Delos when I opened the map, I had 2 concerns: Aurora, and Horde. I never would have guessed that AU would be pacted with LD,sending Horde LD's claim info on a forum that was shared to fight the people that Horde would defend and recruit while also sharing a forum with Hordes enemy. <--gah baffling

DeletedUser5554

How to know i'm not taking this seriously.
LD leads you 7 and going on 10 to 1 yet you don't think that's impressive haha. But yes i'll say EoD is impressive but I wouldn't say they're the only winners.

Also we messaged Thad with a hope really of maybe ending this to focus on other things as deboy said he wouldn't mind it ending if they just merged or gave up their dead weight to conquer.

Exploro all your targets got leaked out? Last I checked Myrmidons always seemed to find our sieges...:D

And once again before? That would imply we did it before we had a pact and we didn't even have intel on you guys back then haha. The reasons we got several people reporting to us in the first place was because you, nandil, and several others were saying sketchy things, screaming for LD blood, being more two faced than a high school clique, and trying to pull a fast one on the world.

Lets cut the bs Exploro... Everyone you're talking too knows you're full of it. The only allies you found are desperate themselves. Maybe if you hadn't planned to take out LD....Sometimes implying it in front of ALL of us btw in skype you wouldn't be in this situation.

and as Lyrik said it was an NAP to fight the MRA's...Which all three alliances agreed AU did a shockingly horrible job at doing. They always seemed busy doing other things, not to be bothered, recruiting noobs, and then complaining about how LD and the others were getting so strong and needed to be taken out. Fact of the matter is Exploro had no desire to actually fight the MRA's just us it as a crutch to buy time to fight LD.

Also anyone else find it funny that a week ago Exploro was trying to imply LD would backstab everyone one by one but is now trying to do the same to EoD? A painted turd is still a turd guys. ;)

DeletedUser

Nodcrush, im sure everyone knows you talk out your backside..:)

1. You had a false pact with Aurora and then get upset because I was onto you.
2. You had a spy inside Aurora to leak out our MRA targets.
3. You then decided to claim these targets yourself. = great ally you lot were.
4. You now have "3" threads in the externals all on the same subjects which is either me or Aurora(both).
5. Your obsession with me/Aurora is getting out of control. And just goes to show that I was right all along.

Yet you try and twist this around onto me lol...:)

I havnt written any thread which downgrades LD or your allies, Ive shown no obsession about LD or your allies and Ive no spy in you or your allies. = Im just getting on with the game. You are getting unhealthy obsessions with fellow players/alliances.

How many more threads do you want to start on the same subjects?

DeletedUser

Exploro,

Understand this. The pact was genuine from our end. We never had any plan to turn on Aurora before it became clear that Aurora was going to turn on us imminently. Did someone misinform you, or was it paranoia, the fact that were you in our position, you'd turn on Aurora? We may play competitively, but that does not mean we are unreasonable or dishonest. Have you anything to substantiate your repeated allegations?

Nod's already dealt with the issue of spies. We didn't send any. Volunteers do tend to pop up when people see the writing on the wall, and its there in neon for Aurora. If you've played any other worlds - which I've fairly sure you've played a number - you know exactly how this goes down. To the best of my knowledge, we do not and have not passed on information we have on any alliances to other alliances, with the possible exception of keeping our two allies informed. If there was any leakage of Aurora conquers, it wasn't us. It may have been our friends, but with how many spies I've heard are in Aurora at this stage, I wouldn't bank on it. Alternatively, I believe its utterly hypocritical that you complain about spies in your alliance when you've clearly at least one spy in ER or EoD to know whats on the shared tab these days. Which way is it to be?

I don't think Nod's obsessed. Simply determined to ensure the truth is known and the war is won. As far as I'm concerned, people are free to make up their own minds. The end result is the same. Aurora, untrusting, paranoid Aurora, could never give peace a genuine chance. I think it was a mistake in judgement, a believe that because we played aggressively, that we were uncontrollably aggressive. We're not. For the most part, we're disciplined. Likewise, we're generally friendly people who are here to enjoy ourselves. Thats the atmosphere in LD and thats why I wouldn't want to be anywhere else myself. I think you misjudged us, Exploro, and will learn the consequences of your mistake in the coming days and weeks.

You throw around obsession like a buzzword. How about addressing the very real points that have been made on the externals in the past couple of days. Aurora's recruitment policy. An honest answer as to what went on with HF. If you have anything whatsoever to support your claims of LD hostility or hostile intent, you might actually provide that rather than issue half-considered declarations of innocence, outrage and ignorance. You might explain that the breaking point was the recruitment of numerous targets despite Nod's efforts to work with all four alliances to agree refugee policies. When you realize that this war is not and will never go your way, you might think about disbanding. You won't, because you like the power and authority you have, but for as long as your members fly your flag, they will be targets of ours.

We conquer red and we've no reason to stop.

DeletedUser

Exploro one day you will learn! I have faith that you will...If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Exploro since you are very temperamental have you noticed how your members have been acting lately? Atm your members are jumping ship or getting city after city taken by LD. Sooner or later you will understand in all wars their are propaganda techniques. These techniques have been used successfully to confuse and bread mistrust with-in your Alliance.

It's not slander if you bad mouth a enemy/person as long as you have proof to back it up your words. LD has proven the betrayal on Au's part.

Exploro if you show real proof of LD members planing on attacking your members. *Before the Hell-Fire alliance was leaking Intel about Au and FH master plan to attack LD.* I would love to see it. I am 100% sure if LD did plan on attacking your alliance back then i would have been one of the first to know about it.

DeletedUser

I had an LD player message me saying he was quitting because he didn't agree with what was being contemplated on the LD forums weeks before you turned on us.

DeletedUser5554

I had an LD player message me saying he was quitting because he didn't agree with what was being contemplated on the LD forums weeks before you turned on us.

1. Doubt it then again AU has been making a name for itself for being full of BS claims about LD since the war started.

2. By a few weeks before we "turned on you" pretty much everyone in all 3 alliances hated most of AU Rhaurc. Mostly because of them running their mouths, acting idiotic, and being unreliable....Leaders in LD hated you guys however because of your plans.

And lets say you did get this message and we did put something like that in our forums. The time base you described would still be well after we discovered your intentions. However we didn't announce to LD or anyone weeks before that we would turn on AU. We honestly keep trying to make it work with AU until that HF incident at that point we decided enough was enough.

Honestly these attempts to argue back are sounding more and more desperate....Much like the internals of AU. (;

DeletedUser

Warcry81, and for the record I knew nothing of any deals with HF. Any plans made in Aurora against LD were Either before NAP or after you started that whole set of claim debacles.

DeletedUser5554

And shortly after the NAP came up must not check the forums in your alliance much. I also believe I spoke to you about Exploro's NAP terms and how he was trying to basically escalate the situation. However if you didn't know of HF and AU then maybe it's because before it could become finalized we crushed HF and GDIOM announced he wouldn't be saving them. However just because nothing official ever started doesn't mean AU is innocent regardless it was in the leadership's plans to attempt it. I'm gonna say I seriously doubt you missed it though considering just a few hours before we axed the pact you yourself seemed to know of what was going on with GDI if my memory serves me right. That was right before admitting you weren't a fan of Exploro or GDIOM but wouldn't lead yourself because you didn't have the time. You also refused to leave because you thought AU would own you.

And i'd love to see that along with specific proof showing he wasn't just full of it. :D

DeletedUser

I think you should quote me on that, I choose 1 alliance a world and go down with them (or usually quit long before hand due to real life), If I remember correctly you were telling me I should lead a breakaway faction and while I'm happy to help co ordinate a little on my ocean when I have the time, I have no interest in overall diplomacy or recruiting. I am not a fan of some of the recruiting that has been done and some of GDIOM and Ex's policy but see above, 1 alliance. As to what I knew, by that point (the day you kicked us from forum) we were sure you were about to turn on us so they were looking for allies, I thought they were trying to swing ER much good that's done us.