The Jerry Springer Thread! (AKA Trash Talk Central!!!)

• Thread starter DeletedUser5554
  • Start date

DeletedUser5554

I think you should quote me on that, I choose 1 alliance a world and go down with them (or usually quit long before hand due to real life), If I remember correctly you were telling me I should lead a breakaway faction and while I'm happy to help co ordinate a little on my ocean when I have the time, I have no interest in overall diplomacy or recruiting. I am not a fan of some of the recruiting that has been done and some of GDIOM and Ex's policy but see above, 1 alliance. As to what I knew, by that point (the day you kicked us from forum) we were sure you were about to turn on us so they were looking for allies, I thought they were trying to swing ER much good that's done us.

You mean like how you could quote warcry? And yes when I will dig for it soon. I reviewed the convo today it's still there. :D I even made bold statements about Exploro which you said "you're right". :D

And you were so sure? Wanna know a good way to confirm your leaders worst fears Rhaurc....Screaming for the blood of your allies, making deals, not being reliable. Sounds like a good way to put nails in the coffin.

And yes I did ask you to do that and even offered to back it because I think you're different from the other two. You were stern but willing to work with people. Exploro and GDIOM set their minds up for one thing and one thing only conquering Delos. They proved this on many occasions mostly by virtually giving us the finger.

If you ever wonder why were at war just take a look at the shady things the people you follow have been caught doing. Can you really agree with these approaches? I didn't think you could which is why I tried to get you to leave. Maybe i'm wrong though. Maybe it's just your way. Or as you implied maybe you're just afraid of the result and the risk of failure. :p

DeletedUser

I can agree to approaching others when war with you seemed likely. I think that is prudence when despite bleating about trying to make it work you were the one moving for strategic advantage the entire way through. First move of an anti MRA pact, attack an alliance that isn't an MRA but is close to Aurora, I'd say that's the opening sequence of divide and conquer but then again I'm not much of a strategist. Put a spy in aurora and chase for our internals and claim the cities our players were looking at. And finally the testimonies of 2 LD players and 1 who knew you from other worlds did not put you high on the list of people I was going to trust. Compare that to my 2 leaders who were working from those same facts and apparently more damning evidence and you can see why the wool got pulled over my eyes if indeed it did.
I will attempt to find that mail although I do not know when I last deleted so you may be in luck, congrats on the city in any case

DeletedUser

Warcry83 on 2012-11-24 at 11:57
just so you know... theyve been talking about attacking you guys at the mo... theres a 4 page post on what the Alliance thinks of attacking you... they are worried about your Alliance and are planning to surround you.... if you want the messages then let me know

Apologies on getting the date a little wrong but is well before you have been claiming to have initiated plans to turn on us.

DeletedUser5554

http://i.imgur.com/BzVJb.png <--------- actually no it's not check the date. As we said first hint right there.

And I know which thread he's referring too it was hassan posting a poll (without the evidence included) about if we should keep pact it was the day of discovering that link and was taken down rather quickly and AU was in a convincing lead for keeping it's pact. Aside from that we have a post confirming the NAP with some players concerned including repent who talked about how before pact you seemed to be concentrated on us.

We also had no "plans" for Aurora at the time so idk what impression Warcry got from that. Though I will admit I had an idea of what I wanted to do from his area. And getting the date a little wrong? So are you tampering with the messages? Also for the 20th time we never "put" a spy in you...He/she was already there and decided to spy when these talks came up. Must like I guess Warcry as like we said we decided against posting the link at the time to prevent a massive freak out.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I had an LD player message me saying he was quitting because he didn't agree with what was being contemplated on the LD forums weeks before you turned on us.

Screen shot or it didnt happen.

Copy and paste is unacceptable.

DeletedUser5554

Hey AU if you keep kicking every player we have under siege you're gonna end up being drafted in the NFL as a punter.

DeletedUser5554

Better utilize those ls reserves AU because LD is bringing the heat today :D

DeletedUser

Hey AU if you keep kicking every player we have under siege you're gonna end up being drafted in the NFL as a punter.

pot calling kettle black?? didnt you kick thomas1025 even after i told you he was active?? and didnt ER kick someone the myrmidons conquered??

AU are simply kicking out innactives, although there are still plenty of innactives we havent kicked. so far this seems to be the tactic of LD and ER to conquer our innactives for us. bdizzle88 and reppilf for instance. there both innactive and there being conquered but they havent been kicked.

also AU are trying to implement new rules where if you mince about not hepling your allies or using our forum you are going to be kicked.

nice to here LD gonna be making an offensive today, lemme guess your gonna be cleaning up a few more innactives or the odd sim player who doesnt even tell us there is a seige? im getting bored right now with the lack of incoming attacks. but somehow i dont figure i am going to be targeted*sigh*

another one of your ACTIVE layers has a CS in them. and no response. why arent you helping your ally out??? thats what you said wasnt it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

You told me he was active AFTER we kicked him until then I was under full impression he was inactive being yellow and all....But hey some players word over a system to track it you must be right. Repilff announced he was quitting yesterday until then you guy's tried to shut our sieges down there. Same with Bdizzle but that was rather pathetic for AU.

Lol sad Mathchew we don't even have an offensive planned as of yet. ;D and we actually have shut down several of your sieges von said to let it go why don't we talk about how it took you all THREE tries to get into a 3k city. :)

DeletedUser

so far this seems to be the tactic of LD and ER to conquer our innactives for us. bdizzle88 and reppilf for instance.

Id have to say youre clutching at straws there.

LD select their targets based on strategic location,rather than inactivity.

LD is building so much momentum that it wont be long before we run low on targets,which will include you.

DeletedUser5554

So Mathchew, Nandil, Sooffa, Tal, Rep (before he quit), Sarahell were all inactive....Hmmmm I call BS.

You guys are averaging 1 conquest per week Myrmidons got one off for the first time in months. Meanwhile in the past week we've taken out two whole ISLANDS, ran a conquest on you, are conquering Nandil, Broke AU's sieges across the board even when they used a total of 700 biremes. Then still cut back and conquered a few more AU.

Lets also talk about how you notice sieges and kick active players like Vyck and Tino. We didn't kick Bcool he didn't warn us but we still didn't kick him because he failed to defend himself. Von pretty much humiliated nandil last night and Myrmidons picked up the pieces.

So what we're gathering from this is that Myrmidons is a better team than AU...Most of AU obviously when Nandil fights smart he isn't a bad player and when you fight smart you aren't bad either.

DeletedUser

Vyck and Tino are inactive, that's why they were kicked. Is Bcool inactive? erm no because he tried to break the siege on his own city "alone"..

Vyck and Tino gave you no resistance nor did they try to break their siege, nor did they post in forums to break their siege because they are inactive.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

Vyck is inactive now as Finton said he wasn't that day he got put into siege hahaha. Looks like you just kick people who get rimmed to save face. Bcool we never said was inactive and we never said otherwise. We didn't help him because he never called for help.

Vyck we saw you guys posting about and as we said he was active that day however Pad and Finton having been sniped by Vyck before when he was on waited until he was off...You guys just kicked him once it was over. I know he was active because just a day or two prior I got a message from him. :) Maybe you should get to know your players better Exy then again it's hard from allllll the way there in 46 I know couriers must take months to reach the core.

How about your 55 leader nandil? He called for help a lot before the siege was under way but just not enough came ): then Rhaurc showed up but it wasn't enough to stop us. That's too bad :/ if you're gonna trash talk bro you should at least have done something impressive first. Not blown 700 biremes in a siege in hammon, lost two islands, had your general lose a city, kicked players under siege, failed to show up, and be running away from a fight.

Honestly the only people who can trash talk in AU I feel are Rhaurc, Nandil, and Mathchew. Outside of that nobody else has really done anything to earn it.

DeletedUser

You told me he was active AFTER we kicked him until then I was under full impression he was inactive being yellow and all....But hey some players word over a system to track it you must be right. Repilff announced he was quitting yesterday until then you guy's tried to shut our sieges down there. Same with Bdizzle but that was rather pathetic for AU.

Lol sad Mathchew we don't even have an offensive planned as of yet. ;D and we actually have shut down several of your sieges von said to let it go why don't we talk about how it took you all THREE tries to get into a 3k city. :)

how many tries did it take the combined efforts of LD and ER to conquer my 2700 point city. that i only had a few days. it also took 3 tries and nearly 4 had it not been for 26% luck and me still recovering from a hangover. not to mention the other reasons being that i didnt want that city anyway

so why dont we talk about how it took the combined efforts of LD and ER to take my 2700 city. and btw nandil tried taking that city single handed twice. like i said before you cant exactly plan an op with spies in the forum. i dont even thinnk you listen sometimes nod.

so really nandil tried to conquer vons city twice. im not sure if anybody else attempted clearing?

soooo speaks mathchew

DeletedUser

Nod is just trying to unsettle Aurora by saying its just Nandil, Mat and Rhaurc doing all the work. They are key players in Aurora at the moment just like Forseti, Cregan and McCiver are LD's key players..But it certainly dosnt mean other's are not contributing. Zzarb, Regent, Mukami, NgLeslie, GDIOM etc plus many more are also all chipping in with lots of help. Others will also start to emerge as the conflict intensifies.

Some guys on here may not be able to read your tactics Nod...But I do. You are trying your up most best and every trick you have up your sleeve to unsettle Aurora. But we are growing, we are gaining BP's and culture points and all the active members are still here. You take a 3k city off Mat but he is still active and still has that slot to use up elsewhere. The same goes for Sara. In other words our key players have lost a city but still they grow using the bp's from the city they lost to gain further in the game. Lets see how many LD members stick around when they start losing cities.

DeletedUser

You take a 3k city off Mat but he is still active and still has that slot to use up elsewhere. The same goes for Sara.

Oh, we all know what happens with those extra slots. They are spent COLONIZING in O46 because of "who knows why". :p

DeletedUser5554

Nod is just trying to unsettle Aurora by saying its just Nandil, Mat and Rhaurc doing all the work. They are key players in Aurora at the moment just like Forseti, Cregan and McCiver are LD's key players..But it certainly dosnt mean other's are not contributing. Zzarb, Regent, Mukami, NgLeslie, GDIOM etc plus many more are also all chipping in with lots of help. Others will also start to emerge as the conflict intensifies.

Some guys on here may not be able to read your tactics Nod...But I do. You are trying your up most best and every trick you have up your sleeve to unsettle Aurora. But we are growing, we are gaining BP's and culture points and all the active members are still here. You take a 3k city off Mat but he is still active and still has that slot to use up elsewhere. The same goes for Sara. In other words our key players have lost a city but still they grow using the bp's from the city they lost to gain further in the game. Lets see how many LD members stick around when they start losing cities.

Well actually Rhaurc won't be doing much more work will he? And your right Mukami and ZZarb ARE contributing. GIOM and NGleslie are just contributing to our DBP (not in a good way) and the AU retreat. And not many LD players will lose cities. You guys struggle with the hotzones and are getting destroyed all over now. Players are now offering to spy and jump ship left and right. I'd say even if AU gets a successful bout with LD it would be

A. Temporary
B. Probably in the hot zone.

DeletedUser37666

Myrmidons may actually stop! 30 players now, a few of their tronger players left!