The proctology department of Iota

DeletedUser

Your pleats will be perfect Sir.
I hope everyone realizes this is just a game and this is all just game trash talking...

:)

Exactly... Trash talking makes things more "Interesting" Gets the blood boiling which equals more activity on that particular server. Some of the best online games Ive played are the ones where the forums allowed respectful trash talk and banter back and forth. Without that, Things get very dull after awhile. ;)

DeletedUser

Totally agreed XxSylissxX!

Lively banter breeds competition.

Competition breeds excitement.

And my dear old grandpa used to say: "Excitement is the stuff life is made of... so remember boy... live fast, pee hard."

DeletedUser

Wow I would never have apologised if I knew it was going to send you all emotional :)

DeletedUser17135

We had pages and pages of funny trash talk. What happened here? Are we having a big love in :pro:

DeletedUser

Rooster, Your post was AWESOME. Im still laughing with my drink spewed all over my keyboard! Bad rooster Bad!

"Live Fast, Pee Hard." ROFL.

DeletedUser

Rooster, Your post was AWESOME. Im still laughing with my drink spewed all over my keyboard! Bad rooster Bad!

"Live Fast, Pee Hard." ROFL.

I can't take credit for that... my dear grand-papa said it.

Nowadays, metrosexual guys are willing to lazily hang out at a urinal half the day... making small talk, reading the newspaper, knitting...

But back in grand-papa's day, if a guy took the time to sprinkle, tinkle and drip... a sabertooth would come along and rip his legs clean off his head.

So they learned to pee hard.... and hopefully live to pee another day.

DeletedUser

My thoughts exactly :)

You're all worthless and weak.

Awful players... with lousy game skills and no sense of style.

You're Grepostats look like an unflushed toilet.

The pathetic alliances you hide behind are as scary as a box of kittens.

Scattered, disorganized and feeble... their combined might wouldn't be enough to stop an invasion of blind nuns riding no-legged dogs.

DeletedUser

You're all worthless and weak.

Awful players... with lousy game skills and no sense of style.

You're Grepostats look like an unflushed toilet.

The pathetic alliances you hide behind are as scary as a box of kittens.

Scattered, disorganized and feeble... their combined might wouldn't be enough to stop an invasion of blind nuns riding no-legged dogs.

Lol thats the spirit :D lets get this forum back on track, but there is no need to be so harsh on your own alliance :)

DeletedUser

Wow I would never have apologised if I knew it was going to send you all emotional :)

Haha it didn't.. As stated before you can't have any effect on me, positive or otherwise. Glad you feel that you can though. But yeah. more crap talking. you still suck :)

DeletedUser

you make me wish I had started in the south :cool:

The south is fun, for instance I just got beaten up pretty bad (worst beating I've taken in at least a month) for talking crap (and I missed 100% of my snipes!) But that wont stop anything :)

Good job popeto! second round was timed alot better... I thought you had me for sure. :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The south is fun, for instance I just got beaten up pretty bad (worst beating I've taken in at least a month) for talking crap (and I missed 100% of my snipes!) But that wont stop anything :)

Good job popeto! second round was timed alot better... I thought you had me for sure. :pro:

First of all:
I think its time to change your name to "Lucky", it was just one more time you got extremely lucky. I am not surprised anymore, this kind of people do exist.

Second:
PrepareForGlory is out of VM, obviously :) (having in mind that aaxc is not a factor currently in the region, we took 4 cities from him yesterday)

DeletedUser

Yup, 4 cities in one shot. Be prepared to lose another 5 Shortly EVO'S. ::Mischievous Grin::

DeletedUser

First of all:
I think its time to change your name to a "Lucky Bastard", it was just one more time you got extremely lucky. I am not surprised anymore, this kind of people do exist.

Actually, I can thank you for that. Your timing sucks. If you would have timed properly the outcome may have been different. The other attacks were timed nice.. not yours. Great wateries though.. thanks.

Yup, 4 cities in one shot. Be prepared to lose another 5 Shortly EVO'S. ::Mischievous Grin::

Good little inactive hunters you are. Didn't work so good on the live target did it? (Except for that noob out west, no excuse for that one)

DeletedUser

As always, the typical EVO excuse. "He was an EVO Inactive" So suddenly AAXC has become an inactive? the one that talks mucho Doo doo on the boards and in game just decides to become inactive all of a sudden huh? Well at least you havent kicked him from the alliance yet... ::Snickers:: Come on Herb, Now your starting to sound like a "Pile of excuses" you should stop before your Reputation becomes permanently tarnished. (SW)

P.s. The next typical excuse were going to hear is "Ohh, he was one of our lowest point players" (Sound familiar Lozza?) ::Smirks:: Yea, after we've taken most of his cities...