The Shadows Rising - FALL

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

W8 a sec here im not a noob, its just that i have no time, i have 7 new cities to take with some 80 incoming attacks!!!! IM NOT A NOOB!

DeletedUser

I never called you a noob...you were in a MRA i was simply calling the WHOLE alliance a GIANT noob...

Last edited by a moderator:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Look calm down, players who have to defend themselves when called a noob tend to belong in that category. Next time someone insults you or makes an accusation that you deem baseless just ignore it. Anyways good luck recovering from this mishap.
PS. Apollo you spelled Giant wrong, you should fix it :)

DeletedUser

O wait maybe in that -rep i gave you i mighta called you a noob ;)

I reall ydo wish you luck getting back up to number 1! onyl way to that is to be a MRA and i know coung won't stand for not being 1..anyway wanna see you guys fail in war :p

DeletedUser

If coung stays founder there no way i will be surprised ;),the fact that the player were in a MRA shows that there noobs or new so good luck training them :p

DeletedUser

LOL! you have to work for it and all under 1400 points accept a few players will not be accepted.

DeletedUser

Until coung or another leader(you won't have fonder rights you don't get to pick leaders)starts inviting other players...same thing happened while i was in that hell hole...some of the leader said stop inviting player under 300 points yet they still did!

DeletedUser

Who told you that coung will be the founder? i never said that.

DeletedUser

Well then you need to start a new alliance...and most of them will go back to him and call you a traitor is you try to recruit them SR was not disbanded

DeletedUser

some of Master's screen shots....
Pacts are gone...
6568846724.jpg

3037900964.jpg

Internal announcements and forum destroyed...
4463232827.jpg

7045235418.jpg

and Obvcourse, our favourite...
5168497073.jpg

DeletedUser

Good shots reminds me of the way i left it cept for the forums :(

DeletedUser

infinite pom poms next to founder and leader lol

**goo masterity**

DeletedUser

What happens if I conquer their only player standing? will they be gone forever?? LOL ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.