The truth about LD and Nodcrush!

DeletedUser

The Truth about Nodcrush/LD and their obsession with Aurora.

"I was in hellfire before and then wolfpack before they fell apart.

I ended up in myrmidons since they were the only ones who invited me.

I couldn`t stand the MRA that myr has become and lasted as long as I could but ended up leaving and trying to apply to LD.

They told me that they would let me in, if I agreed to get into your alliance(Aurora) to spy on you for them. After a suitable period they would accept me into LD.

I refused of course, I am not that kind of player, and within 24 hours I have been attacked at my main city and put into siege.

I only had one decent city and one that I just conquered the other day so I doubt I will be around this world much longer.

I am a well established player on many other worlds so I don`t particularly care but I wanted you to know that any recent members may be spies for LD. They were most insistant that I spy for them.

Good news is that they may not have a spy already since they still needed one, bad news is that they may still recruit one.

Have a great day and I hope you kick the **** out of them."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

spying is a part of the game, even if it is dishonorable

DeletedUser

And telling porkies is part of the game too..Something Nodcrush excels in..

Just remember Nod, you hate Aurora and obsessed with me because I was onto you right from the start and you dont like it..:)

DeletedUser

By the way Nod are you not going to break the latest siege? Maybe over 300 Biremes is a few too many.

DeletedUser5554

spying is a part of the game, even if it is dishonorable

Thanks SS :D I don't see how this is "the truth" about me? The guy had 2 cities and would become a target so looking out for his safety I thought he would be better served tucked from our enemies. :)

And like the 700 you used in Hammon? Von told us to let the city go so we did :D Congratz to Myrmidons on the new city. Sorry Nandil lost 2 cses and troops in the process of failing to take it. You gonna stop our other sieges Exploro?

DeletedUser

Obviously your other sieges in yet more inactives. Bdizzle is also inactive Nod..;)

DeletedUser

Lately we've just been saying that everyone whos cities they are taking are inactive, if all our players are going in active doesn't that still mean they are winning :p

DeletedUser5554

Nandil, mathchew, sarahell, tal, and sooffa must be or have been inactive too....hmmmm you don't sound full of it? Then again it really is hard to know what kind of shape your alliance is in when your alllllll the way in 46 ;)

Hows the weather over there btw?

Lol go SS go!

DeletedUser

Go me, being all truthful and all that wonderful rubbish <3

DeletedUser5554

Well Exploro even your own team thinks your full of it now...Can you just resign with GDIOM so maybe Nandil or Rhaurc can take over and they can have competent honest leader....Maybe this whole coalition on them will go away too. :p

PS we have a poll running in our shared forums about who is tougher Aurora or Myrmidons last I checked Myrmidons was winning by a decent chunk. :)

DeletedUser

Back in your corner Exploro before Finton comes in and smacks you down yet again.

DeletedUser

Lately we've just been saying that everyone whos cities they are taking are inactive, if all our players are going in active doesn't that still mean they are winning :p

Of course they are but then DW did have a great recruitment policy. He recruited very good players which Nod is now trying to claim the kudos for. Tell me SS how many of Nodcrush's units do you see supporting a siege? How many Nodcrush's LS do you see breaking a siege? Answer is not many. DW will always be the heart behind LD and had he stayed in that alliance they would not be having a conflict with Aurora/HORDE and Myr because he would have sorted it straight after beginners protection ended. Yet LD under Nodcrush decided of getting loads of pacts and have now resorted to playing dirty by not only recruiting ex-EGW members(ER's enemy) plus recruiting ex-Hellfire, spart Warriors etc(and then knock others for doing the same thing). Yet he has also now resorted to desperate measures of messaging his enemy asking if they will spy for him.

Nodcrush, if anything has held LD back and they now have a huge job on their hands.

DeletedUser

DW is a bad player that hops from server to server, don't give me that ...I believe nod deserves a vast majority of the kudos for running LD. Also some of LD's more respectful and honest members deserve some credit too. I'm just done with this whole conflict, I gained much respect for a few Aurora players such as Rhaurc, nandil (who basically does all the work these days anyway btw), and Brandicey. But I do not want to be associated with the alliance as a whole anymore. Please give me a call when nandil or Rhaurc has full control (if that happens) oh and nodcrush, let me know if you'd be interested in anything I can offer

DeletedUser5554

Of course they are but then DW did have a great recruitment policy. He recruited very good players which Nod is now trying to claim the kudos for. Tell me SS how many of Nodcrush's units do you see supporting a siege? How many Nodcrush's LS do you see breaking a siege? Answer is not many. DW will always be the heart behind LD and had he stayed in that alliance they would not be having a conflict with Aurora/HORDE and Myr because he would have sorted it straight after beginners protection ended. Yet LD under Nodcrush decided of getting loads of pacts and have now resorted to playing dirty by not only recruiting ex-EGW members(ER's enemy) plus recruiting ex-Hellfire, spart Warriors etc(and then knock others for doing the same thing). Yet he has also now resorted to desperate measures of messaging his enemy asking if they will spy for him.

Nodcrush, if anything has held LD back and they now have a huge job on their hands.

Actually you can ask gryph, wonderfish, wisky, forseti, hassan, finton, paddir, repent, marco, pretty much most of the alliance if I support my team or not they all would say I do haha. And I do recall you told me once you tried to speak to DW about a pact and he blew you off? Hahaha DW wouldn't have given you a chance Exploro being friends with him and all.

Also anyone else notice Exploro keeps spewing the same hypocritical BS?

1. We decided to work together with people and made smart pacts (except AU that was very dumb of us) however ER and EoD have paid off in my opinion.

2. DW brought me on board because of my leadership ability that's specifically why he recruited me.

3. Annabell/Stromkronic actually said EWG players should go to LD....This was AFTER Aurora tried to recruit them. Haha seriously how full of it are you?

4. ER got over it, they even told YOU to quit crying about it, lets be honest the only person annoyed about it is you because you couldn't recruit them. Now you're just using it to use it.

5. And it wasn't really desperate actually it was rather trolling because you still have 5 spies left I wanted to add another one. xD

6. Hellfire would be our right to recruit considering we beat them? ALSO SOME OF THEM ARE IN YOUR ALLIANCE! Seriously how stupid are you?

7. Spartan Warriors was nobody's enemy last I check.

If you wanna see desperate Exploro look at you crying so badly that klenex is sponsoring you, running to o-46, desperate screaming for support from PROBING ATTACKS lol, and also allying with Myrmidons and Leauge of Warriors. Talking to me about desperate eh? What about trying to run behind our back for people to fight us? Hmmm? How about denying support to your own team and allies? How abotu all that smack talk that you just couldn't back up?

DeletedUser

DW is a bad player that hops from server to server, don't give me that ...I believe nod deserves a vast majority of the kudos for running LD. Also some of LD's more respectful and honest members deserve some credit too. I'm just done with this whole conflict, I gained much respect for a few Aurora players such as Rhaurc, nandil (who basically does all the work these days anyway btw), and Brandicey. But I do not want to be associated with the alliance as a whole anymore. Please give me a call when nandil or Rhaurc has full control (if that happens) oh and nodcrush, let me know if you'd be interested in anything I can offer

lol he got to you did he..He is good with his PM's I give him that..

DeletedUser

Actually I contacted him first, I am an independant thinker. Nobodies pm's would have influenced my opinions on this matter

DeletedUser5554

Looks like less and less people are buying into your BS Exploro.

DeletedUser

1. The whole idea of LD was to have no pacts at all...DW told me so before I even set Aurora up when he tried to recruit me. Hence his name of the alliance "Lacking Diplomacy".
2. DW bought you on board because he was quitting and you were a regular in the externals. You also gave him the history lesson of how many alliances you had owned and the successes. Which you also have on your profile and have told just about everybody in the game, yet you still have no crown. By the way, you do have the gift of the gab!
3. Annabelle's words to me were that he was quitting as the world was too slow and new one was opening up, he said look after Chimp and give him a good home. Chimp also contacted us first..So we wasnt trying to recruit them at all.
4. Of course ER got over it, did they have a choice?
5. You have no spies in Aurora and are getting desperate because I kicked him.
6. Well based on your far fetched stories they were our allies, so we too had every right to recruit them. As it was they wasnt allies at all but we were on friendly terms with some of their members. And since when was Hellfire part of the so called MRA coalition we had a pact to fight against anyway? So; 1, they wasnt an enemy of the pact agreement. 2, some of them we were friends with. = So we had every right to recruit them.
7. Spartan Warriors were no different to us, HORDE and Eod than Hellfire were to you guys because all 3 alliances were attacking and farming them at the time you recruited them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

1. Congratulations to him he left and I've played long enough to know that situations call for different things. That also didn't stop you from shamelessly asking me for a pact shortly after he left now did it?

2. Not really we actually knew each other from Pella he was in Norma Snockers and I was in Band of Misfits as a offensive leader we also shared a few of the same enemies on that world. DW actually contacted me first. But hey obviously you know it all right? I mean not like you haven't been full of it every time you post here or message someone and even your own alliance hates you right? Please tell me so much more about how me and DW know each other. :) As for the crown I had several opportunities to get it but I did leave due to real life situations. Several Omicron players would back this up if you ever run into one.

3. Annabells words to me were "Yeah you guys are a better alliance they should go to you" and regardless we both know how it would have gone down had the positions flipped. ER would have gotten mad at you and you would have said something rather rude and take cheap shots at Chilli and Mike. Like you did with everyone else who questioned your recruitment.

4. Ultimately yes if they could prove that anyone was a refugee we would have given the standard 48 hours. We also talked it out with them and found the problem wasn't EGW at all but they were planning to make an op. Also most of EGW returned to ER.

5. You had a siege in death city and GDIOM is crying about it. (; 5 to good happy hunting

6. It wasn't really far fetched when your own diplomat was caught in contact negotiating with them to take us out god I'd have axed his butt to save face if I were you Exploro. :p And wait you aren't allies and had no contact with them but now your friends with some of them? Specifically a top dog and a councilor? I smell a plot hole in your story....But i'll never tell....Oh wait my bad bro. ):

7. We took in two of their players neither of which were under attack within 48 hours one of which never got touched haha. Sorry but after all the stuff you tried to pull you don't have much room to talk now do you?

Hey Ex I think you should rename this thread from "The Truth About Nodcrush and LD" to "More Whining and False Claims" because really Exploro that's all you do and have ever done. And now you're crying because you have to pay for it. And boy by the looks of the stats are you all paying some high prices.

Last edited: