The truth about LD and Nodcrush!

DeletedUser5554

Enjoy it while it lasts buddy haha. And welcome to the externals.

DeletedUser

no worries, just seeing who was in here, this world is certainly a bit faster than others, are you in any other worlds, this world is my 3rd world and im in 5 in total, gets busy at times, olympia is pretty hectic at the moment, skirmishes starting all over the place,

DeletedUser5554

I'd advise cutting to one or two. I'm heading to pella to be with friends in MOS but aside from that i'm just Delos.

DeletedUser

its ok till its gets hectic in more than 2, now its hectic in 3, im on here most the day and night, insomnia keeps me up, so im always on here, just never been in these forums before, thought id come over and see what its like over here,

some worlds are very slow, i started 2 worlds close to each other, the one i have got 3 cities, the other ive got 1 thats not even conquest yet, it really does show the difference in some worlds,

DeletedUser5554

Yeah I don't like spreading myself thin. If I run two worlds I only play with friends who know my limits in my second world. IE DW, Annabell, Chris, etc. Also never accept leadership roles in the second worlds.

DeletedUser

Delos and Edessa here, my stats are in Edessa but my heart is in Delos :p

DeletedUser5554

I think Delos is a fun world even if there's not many PnP artists and tough enemies here haha.

DeletedUser37666

Nod I have 15000 points and i couldnt say that :heh: I guess that shows the difference of our armies :pro:

DeletedUser37666

Oh lol i posted from page 3

Last edited:

DeletedUser

well im in olympia,delos,eddesa,fassala and ill check the name of the other one, i dont log out so dont see the names often without having to log out and back in again, my laptop is never off, always got 5 tabs open, just flip between them, id say the busiest world at the moment is olympia, a lot of alliances have had big drops in active players after the holidays, not sure why but it seems they are coming back slowly,

DeletedUser

our traitor has finally found out he is not wanted in this world, no alliance needs players like that, the sooner we find them out the better, didnt take long for us to find out about him, so they take a big risk by plotting against alliances that take them in,

his city is now one of our farms, just what we needed, if we keep farming him then he cant start a new city in this world till it goes ghost, so that gives us a few weeks before he can try it again,

thanks for the info, you know who you are