The truth about LD and Nodcrush!

DeletedUser

Turbopanzer is an inactive. Have you also noticed, in your haste, that two other players were kicked? Leadership was merely going through the list of inactives and kicked them, unlike Aurora, if we have to believe you, does. Maybe it's a good idea to start doing that? Then you'll have less to moan and groan about.

You also attacked one of Turbopanzers cities that was occupied by a LD CS. Doesn't that say enough?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Turbopanzer is an inactive. Have you also noticed, in your haste, that two other players were kicked? Leadership was merely going through the list of inactives and kicked them, unlike Aurora, if we have to believe you, does. Maybe it's a good idea to start doing that? Then you'll have less to moan and groan about.

You also attacked one of Turbopanzers cities that was occupied by a LD CS. Doesn't that say enough?

if it isnt jteale lol. dark clouds appear of the sky and jteale is angry and sending bolts for xmas

umm its funny how they are only kicked when they are being CSd. nod knew they were being CSd because someone in LD was trying to conquer turbos cites. i killed one and someone else killed the other and then we CSd it. so why dont you kick turbo when you knew he was innactive instead of trying to CS his city first??? maybe if your guys stopped burning your LS on a ghost city which was stacked. maybe you could of saved turbos city.

and im not moaning dude, im just making points because of the overwhelming amount of silly posts about a few minor skirmishes. some people are saying "aurora is done" and other stupid stuff. people bragging about conquering innactives. people moaning about innactives being kicked because they are being CSd. but then they go and do it themselves. pot calling kettle black? which ive said before. and so far only LD have kicked an active player that was being CSd. his name was thomas1025 and he supported me with horsman the same day i got reppilf to CS him. poor fella 100% active

DeletedUser

I guess those thunderbolts must've stung you pretty bad if you still bring them up. Anyways, spells are part of the game, get over them and get used to them. And since you seem to enjoy them so much, I'm sure you won't mind if I send a few more, just for the hell of it.

Look at DetroitLeprechaun's city. He used to be LD, but he went inactive and got kicked. There was (and still is) no CS in that city. Check mjhall out, or SoulCrusher64. They're all inactive and were kicked around the same time as turbo. None had (or to my knowledge have) a CS in their cities. Leadership went through the list of inactives and kicked them like usual. I don't know if leadership knew that turbo had a CS in his city, I cannot tell you what the person responsible for kicking turbo knew about any CS. He was on the list of inactives and thus was kicked accordingly, just like the previously mentioned players, all in one sweep.

If people moan about Aurora kicking inactives when under siege, then I'm sure exactly that happened before. But what about all the Aurora players who weren't kicked when under siege? You mean to say that they were active, but didn't receive any help? By now almost 20 Aurora players must have gone down the drain. What about people like Rhaurc and Sarahell? Were they inactive? I conquered one of Sarahells cities and honestly, it was the easiest job ever. Not a single Auroran player that helped out. If Aurora keeps this up, then yes, "Aurora is done". It will only be a matter of time before all of you get hunted down.

And you might, just might, get a CS in a city or two, but Auroran losses keep stacking up. Eventually, your way of fighting will be the end of you. By conquering cities you only paint a nice, big target on its back. We'll have any lost cities back in the near future, plus a handsome bonus of other Auroran cities.

DeletedUser

I guess those thunderbolts must've stung you pretty bad if you still bring them up. Anyways, spells are part of the game, get over them and get used to them. And since you seem to enjoy them so much, I'm sure you won't mind if I send a few more, just for the hell of it.

ROFL at that first paragraph. ive already spoke about rhaurc being innactive. and being almost non-existent in the week or 2 before he quit, and his erratic behaviour in sending LS everywhere.

im sure Sarahell was a nice easy conquest. i gave up trying to give her tips ages ago. exploro is to nice for his own good. ive already told AU they are way to slow at kicking both innactives and useless/selfish/innactive/possible spies/innactive forum/never support type players. and im not going to attempt to tell them to get kicking again. last time exploro kicked people. he was described as "rage kicking" by nod. so i guess everything exploro does will be critiscized wether he does kick or doesnt kick.

the way i see it. we are still pretty much level as far as active players conquered. even considering the Spies within our alliance and that early backstabb which took place, when you used the master claims thread and started attacking our CSs when we were still green. just a reminder of the dirty war which im sure some of your players disagreed with. because there is no victory without honor. and AU have acted honorably from the start

DeletedUser

Im not sure why people are moaning about who is kicked and who isnt..:) Does it really matter?

As for Aurora helping each other out, I have plenty of reports im willing to share with you in game, just PM me I will show you them. The ones that dont get help either do not request it, or the cause is beyond help. Maybe if Cregan and Forseti join us we will have members that can readily supply 250 LS every time they are called upon. We do not have these players, Nodcrush is VERY fortunate to have them in LD.

I will tell you something though, LD would be nothing without them because Nodcrush and most of LD are never involved in any ops. Even the op on my city it all came from Forseti and co'...Nodcrush was nowhere to be seen...But like he says, he has the hard job of running the alliance.

The other thing I would like to point out, is that this is a game of BP's..A city lost today can easily be replaced tomorrow, just make sure you earn BP's from it before you lose it. 12 months from now we will be looking at players with in excess of 60 cities because the bp's earned allows such...Losing a city early in the game is no problem or a worry, inactives and easy replacements are always plentiful.

By the way give me Cregan and Forseti and I will prove to you that it isnt Nodcrush that makes LD tick..Aurora will own the core with those two on our books and I will not be one taking the credit..;)

DeletedUser29066

last time exploro kicked people. he was described as "rage kicking" by nod. so i guess everything exploro does will be critiscized wether he does kick or doesnt kick.

Correct. Today and tomorrow have been officially designated as "criticize everything Exploro does" days. Then we will move on to an entire "Criticize everything matchew does" week. Just thought I'd give ya a heads up.:p

AU have acted honorably from the start

I was involved in the negotiations with AU leadership early on, and I am willing to concede that perhaps the intent on the part of Exploro, Rhaurc, GDIOM was honorable, although I seriously doubt it. However, there was always something in their words and the vibe they gave off that made me and most others non-AU representatives involved mistrust them from the start. Part of it I'm sure was their reticence to agree to a full pact, insisting instead on no more than a non-aggression agreement. To me and others this seemed like a clear sign that they were always likely to turn on us as soon as it suited them. Maybe that was not their intent, but it's how it was perceived. It's also possible that it was all just a matter of clashing personalities. Whatever the case may be the result was war between our alliances. The die has been cast and the time for talking has passed.(SW)

DeletedUser

Forseti and creghan can only do so much lol. morale is a bane to the big fishies

DeletedUser

All I see on this worlds forums are excuses on almost everyones part, it saddens me

DeletedUser

Correct. Today and tomorrow have been officially designated as "criticize everything Exploro does" days. Then we will move on to an entire "Criticize everything matchew does" week. Just thought I'd give ya a heads up.:p

I was involved in the negotiations with AU leadership early on, and I am willing to concede that perhaps the intent on the part of Exploro, Rhaurc, GDIOM was honorable, although I seriously doubt it. However, there was always something in their words and the vibe they gave off that made me and most others non-AU representatives involved mistrust them from the start. Part of it I'm sure was their reticence to agree to a full pact, insisting instead on no more than a non-aggression agreement. To me and others this seemed like a clear sign that they were always likely to turn on us as soon as it suited them. Maybe that was not their intent, but it's how it was perceived. It's also possible that it was all just a matter of clashing personalities. Whatever the case may be the result was war between our alliances. The die has been cast and the time for talking has passed.(SW)

Hassan, for what its worth my talks with you(and Forseti/Mike) were honourable and a pact would have been honoured. But we never trusted Nodcrush...We knew about the spies etc amongst other stuff. And to be honest with you his style of play isnt what I go for but fair play to him because its working for LD..

Each world you play a new story evolves and no two worlds are never the same story - That's why I like this game and that's why I will stay till the end. Its all a ride at the end of the day..And like I said before if I get rimmed there are other servers and a new story will unfold..:)

DeletedUser

Each world you play a new story evolves and no two worlds are never the same story - That's why I like this game and that's why I will stay till the end. Its all a ride at the end of the day..And like I said before if I get rimmed there are other servers and a new story will unfold..:)

well at least that part is true :p

DeletedUser17088

please keep all comments clean from profanity and masked profanity (however mild) and try to keep your posts constructive

DeletedUser

My father always told me rules were made by men. And were meant to be broken.

My questions what is masked profanity?

DeletedUser5554

It might have been meant for me. I think Fisty thinks I hate him because I like 1.26 better than this new stuff so he's head hunting for me. :)

DeletedUser

hi everyone, just thought id come over here and see what trouble you are all getting into,

this world is about to get fun, well at least for my alliance anyway,