The truth about LD and Nodcrush!

DeletedUser

1. Congratulations to him he left and I've played long enough to know that situations call for different things. That 1.also didn't stop you from shamelessly asking me for a pact shortly after he left now did it?

2. Not really we actually knew each other from Pella he was in Norma Snockers and I was in Band of Misfits as a offensive leader we also shared a few of the same enemies on that world. DW actually contacted me first. But hey obviously you know it all right? 2.I mean not like you haven't been full of it every time you post here or message someone and even your own alliance hates you right? Please tell me so much more about how me and DW know each other. :) As for the crown I had several opportunities to get it but I did leave due to real life situations. Several Omicron players would back this up if you ever run into one.

3. Annabells words to me were "Yeah you guys are a better alliance they should go to you" and regardless we both know how it would have gone down had the positions flipped. 3.ER would have gotten mad at you and you would have said something rather rude and take cheap shots at Chilli and Mike. Like you did with everyone else who questioned your recruitment.

4. Ultimately yes if they could prove that anyone was a refugee we would have given the standard 48 hours. We also talked it out with them and found the problem wasn't EGW at all but they were planning to make an op. Also most of EGW returned to ER.

5. 4.You had a siege in death city and GDIOM is crying about it. (; 5 to good happy hunting

6. It wasn't really far fetched when your o5.own diplomat was caught in contact negotiating with them to take us out god I'd have axed his butt to save face if I were you Exploro. :p And wait you aren't allies and had no contact with them but now your friends with some of them? Specifically a top dog and a councilor? I smell a plot hole in your story....But i'll never tell....Oh wait my bad bro. ):

7. 6.We took in two of their players neither of which were under attack within 48 hours one of which never got touched haha. Sorry but after all the stuff you tried to pull you don't have much room to talk now do you?

Hey Ex I think you should rename this thread from "The Truth About Nodcrush and LD" to "More Whining and False Claims" because really Exploro that's all you do and have ever done. And now you're crying because you have to pay for it. And boy by the looks of the stats are you all paying some high prices.

1. Since when is it shameless asking for a pact early in the game with a good alliance?
2. There are no shortage of members here that would like you rimmed. I think you talk about your own big headed reputation dont you? You could have the crown but real life stopped you, you could this, you could that, what all these alliances you lead to victory and you didnt get the crown once? You are full of it...Maybe you will get the crown with LD? = If you last long enough but your history proves otherwise!
3. Once again ANOTHER Nodcrush piece of BS that he makes up in his crazy Exploro obsessed mind. No facts, no truth, just a made up sentenced with again just like all Nodcrush says "no substance".
4. Here we have Nod's attempt to prove he has 5 spies in Aurora, when he dosnt have any!. His alliance are targeting our inactives and finds a CS which is "already" in Bdizzles city and then tries to claim it was a spy that tipped him off. lol, McCaiver's LS tipped you off not a spy.
5. Its war game Nod and we can contact who we like...:) Especially as I knew you were already plotting and moving your members into position for a potential conflict v Aurora.
6. lol, like anything Nod..If someone does something you dont like you throw a paddy. Yet at the same time LD can do all they like...Beware of this Mike by the way because you have little room to move in ER but Nodcrush will do as he pleases, when he pleases. Aurora never toed his line again, he didnt like it!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

new rhaurc is coming but before he does I'd like to say I think nod has been bulling from before the 'antiMRA' pact and found Exploro to be a fine leader. I think LD may take this but I sure hope someone denies nod the crown, good luck ER, you'll have to work out the new offline times and there are certainly some surprises left :)

DeletedUser

I'd be proud of that stratagem, it's entertaining and it can be very effective. If it fails, there are rarely any major consequences other than a few days of whinging on the forums. :p

DeletedUser1405

new rhaurc is coming but before he does I'd like to say I think nod has been bulling from before the 'antiMRA' pact and found Exploro to be a fine leader. I think LD may take this but I sure hope someone denies nod the crown, good luck ER, you'll have to work out the new offline times and there are certainly some surprises left :)

Strange, are you saying that the Rhaurc isn't the original player?

And just to straighten the One thing that concerns ER. We had no problems with the EGW players joining LD, we were in contact with them and remained friendly with them. And as Nod has said most have come back to ER anyway so i don't understand the reason for bringing us into the spat.

DeletedUser5554

He's just looking for things to whine about :p

And Rhaurc i'm really not full of it like I said if THREE alliances decided they hate AU chances are Exploro did something to cause it. We really didn't say to EoD and ER "lets take out AU". Before we even decided AU was full of it we all already weren't fans of Exploro who had conducted himself in a negative way to everyone. He really is a Ryan Leaf even his own team mates hate him.

As for the crown I could careless I've seen a lot of undeserving players get it and deserving players be denied it. I won't say i'm not going to try to win because obviously I am. But if someone else beat me at the end of the day I could live with it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So you're admitting to account sharing? Have fun with a ban bud ;)

DeletedUser

So you're admitting to account sharing? Have fun with a ban bud ;)

Mute, I think he just means hes gonna make a massive change in his gameplay so hes harder to predict and much tougher to beat. Also mentioning bans in the forum is against the rules. I have nothing against you but you may want to change that before you get an infraction

DeletedUser

4. Here we have Nod's attempt to prove he has 5 spies in Aurora, when he dosnt have any!. His alliance are targeting our inactives and finds a CS which is "already" in Bdizzles city and then tries to claim it was a spy that tipped him off. lol, McCaiver's LS tipped you off not a spy.

I can vouch for this one. A spy did tip us off about that CS being in the city.

In fact, when the spy/spies reported, there was ONLY 8 BR in the harbor.

You know, you should really practice protecting your CS a little more. I mean to find GDIOM's CS conquesting a hot city with only 30 BR had me ROFL.

But don't let me stop you from practicing CS landings, I have really been enjoying the bp's. :)

DeletedUser

xmas greetings greps - already laid in on the line how nod works, man you should all bes used to this dude by now, santa don't lie. Told you the exact day he was planning to hit auoras crew in my last visit, i was right man. Don't need no Mayan calender when i have my elves.

Let me deliver a few more gifts, straight from the sack in my helorus grotto where i'm closer than you think but not wearing my santa suit, different clothes man different face.

Firstly hey nod gotta give you a high 5 - man tells me you actually managed to take a second city LOL but alas not on your own i hear, standing joke is how such a big mighty leader has to still use others to protect himself and to help him take a city LOL. Still my man says you have over 1K BP's now ho ho ho. Hey don't jive this poor dude about his missing crown, could've , could've could've.... yeah right LOL never was good enough harsh truth.

As i hear it main man spy has been wasted, guess The Archer got careless. My man also tells me that Nod has been sending more mail than all my own little fans to Aurora crew members trying to recruit spys and, jiving dudes that they are an LD spy, funny coz most decent players send LS to make a point, Nod uses mail messages LOL, No BP's for mail messages though dudes LOL, leaves the hard work to the good players like Forsetti and Creghan. Makes sense though.

Auroas crew are history though all the same, respect though from some of the good LD dudes who have been impressed with some of Auroas crew members despite what Nod thinks, in fact Nod maybe facing a new year re-election at some time, not quite the president that he thought, trust me, dudes not all happy in the LD grotto, my elves say. Loud ain't always best , if your sitting on 1k BP.

Mike "woof woof" good doggie still barking as usual LOL, my mans laughing says he's recruited Wolfs and Hawks LOL, Mikes still wearing his nodcrush pajamas though lol dude, no spine no backbone, as seen from the EGW situation, man, Nods even given him a couple of ex-EGW dudes back to save his cred, LOL. Man, gonna be such bedtime tears hey man i thought you were my bud i worshipped you.

ER dance to whichever song LD plays nothing changed there dudes, word is that LD know that ER can't take on anybody without their help, man you moan about Aoras crew recruitment and take on the wolfs and hawks LOL. Man this dude Mike makes the Penguin dude look like Napoleon.:eek: Merry christmas all.

DeletedUser

I've gotten infractions for doing less, i'm just watching out for you :p

DeletedUser

Lol, thanks. I've never posted much on forums so I don't know how easy it is to get infractions :)

DeletedUser

More news on the truth about Noddy and LD. He(they) have just recruited Tyrannos Prime from Aurora..Nothing wrong with that, yet this is what Nodcrush said about him when we recruited him from WolfPack.

"Just saw the new recruits. Dude I know you think you struck gold but trust ALL OF US. Those guys didn't do jack s*** in the war.

Ty (Tyrannos Prime) literally sat on his a** and let everything happen. We had our way with his team and he didn't lift a finger to help out....He was also about to be taken out and having spied on him we know for a fact he's not good."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

xmas greetings greps - already laid in on the line how nod works, man you should all bes used to this dude by now, santa don't lie. Told you the exact day he was planning to hit auoras crew in my last visit, i was right man. Don't need no Mayan calender when i have my elves.

Let me deliver a few more gifts, straight from the sack in my helorus grotto where i'm closer than you think but not wearing my santa suit, different clothes man different face.

Firstly hey nod gotta give you a high 5 - man tells me you actually managed to take a second city LOL but alas not on your own i hear, standing joke is how such a big mighty leader has to still use others to protect himself and to help him take a city LOL. Still my man says you have over 1K BP's now ho ho ho. Hey don't jive this poor dude about his missing crown, could've , could've could've.... yeah right LOL never was good enough harsh truth.

As i hear it main man spy has been wasted, guess The Archer got careless. My man also tells me that Nod has been sending more mail than all my own little fans to Aurora crew members trying to recruit spys and, jiving dudes that they are an LD spy, funny coz most decent players send LS to make a point, Nod uses mail messages LOL, No BP's for mail messages though dudes LOL, leaves the hard work to the good players like Forsetti and Creghan. Makes sense though.

Auroas crew are history though all the same, respect though from some of the good LD dudes who have been impressed with some of Auroas crew members despite what Nod thinks, in fact Nod maybe facing a new year re-election at some time, not quite the president that he thought, trust me, dudes not all happy in the LD grotto, my elves say. Loud ain't always best , if your sitting on 1k BP.

Mike "woof woof" good doggie still barking as usual LOL, my mans laughing says he's recruited Wolfs and Hawks LOL, Mikes still wearing his nodcrush pajamas though lol dude, no spine no backbone, as seen from the EGW situation, man, Nods even given him a couple of ex-EGW dudes back to save his cred, LOL. Man, gonna be such bedtime tears hey man i thought you were my bud i worshipped you.

ER dance to whichever song LD plays nothing changed there dudes, word is that LD know that ER can't take on anybody without their help, man you moan about Aoras crew recruitment and take on the wolfs and hawks LOL. Man this dude Mike makes the Penguin dude look like Napoleon.:eek: Merry christmas all.

Dont drink and post,you make yourself look like an idiot.

DeletedUser1405

@ Jolly farmer
What the hell are you talking about little boy get back into te naughty corner. But then again glad to see you got permission to speak in the forums, who written your speech for you?
As for the personal comments, you don't know anything about me or my alliance and never will so that ends that One right there.

DeletedUser

@Jolly Farmer
I can imagine how it must feel to have been kicked/conquered/defeated (don't really know which, you must be insignificant if Mike doesn't know who you are talking about) by LD/ER, but trying to charciter assasinate Someone is not the solution, most good players would try to exact revenge like a man, with troops, but that would be impossible sice you only speak from a source in Helorus. As for not getting a city by himself, honestly players rairly do. I mean most of the time they have support, atleast in a good alliance that is.

@Exploro
He came to LD not the other way around, that can hardely be called recruiting.

DeletedUser

lol, of course its called recruiting, you recruited him didnt you? Or did he just suddenly turn up without an invite? You guys are seriously unreal, maybe the Nodcrush virus is spreading throughout LD. It wont be long before all of you are talking out backsides.

Latest LD and Nodcrush news;

Noddy has now taken his obsession with Aurora/Exploro/GDIOM to another level, by now contacting ally members of Aurora to spread yet more BS...Yes he is still at it. Beware! His PM's will be all friendly and nice but behind your back he will be plotting to take you out/or recruit your top members.

DeletedUser

Again,gtf back in your corner exploro,I can hear Finton cracking the wip and you are only fueling the fire.

DeletedUser

Lets take this from a different perspective Dora and look at something I have a lot of experiance with lately: college. I have applied to a few colleges, two that sent me invites beforehand trying to get me to go to their college or recruit me you could say. I also applied to a school that I may or may not be accepted to (I was), but they didn't offer me anything and didn't come to me first. As a matter of fact you could say that I went to them to get in. So so taking that into account, in the most litteral sense, did LD press the recruit button to have Tyran join? The answer would be yes. Did we recruit in the functional sense of the word, Talking to the player tryng to persuade him to join our ranks? That answer would be a know. Therefore LD did not, under the defenition of the word recruit, recruit tyran. He asked to join and our leadership (which does not consist of nod and nod alone) graciously accepeted him into our alliance. Now let me reiderate that, he came to us.

Now exploro, even if we did "recruit" the player, would that be a horrable thing to do? Are we the one and only allince that would consider such a foul, treacherous more of warfare? I think not. If you look at any of the top alliances in the older compleated or close to worlds you will find alliances made almost entirely on players from enemy alliances that, like Aurora, couldn't take the heat. As we move farther up the score boards, and your little group lower, I would like you to keep in mind that you are the one who brought this about.