The truth about LD and Nodcrush!

DeletedUser

Noddy has now taken his obsession with Aurora/Exploro/GDIOM to another level
I find it really funny because all I see is your obsession with LD and nod...
I mean why would you otherwise keep posting what they do and argue with everyone etc etc.

DeletedUser5554

Jolly you do realize the only DBP I have i because I support others right?

Exploro he didn't do anything in HF against us. But we caught him supporting and helping in AU so we decided to give him a shot as he was interested in joining. quit being butt hurt.

Locia pretty much summed it up....Went onto twitter the other night found a one "Dora the Exploro" following me. D:

DeletedUser

Notice how its gone quiet in here all of a sudden?

Maybe ER swinging the axe has revealed the writing really is on the wall for Au.

DeletedUser

Some great work from ER over the last 24 hours..Its amazing how you can destroy the opposition without resorting to sending lies via personal message and backstabbing fellow players. This is what the game is all about and I salute all those in ER for fair play..

DeletedUser5554

Lol i'm surprised that you didn't pull a card and make an excuse about how Rhaurc isn't even Rhaurc anymore just some back up player who was screaming for help in your forums right off the bat.

PS wanna hear a cold hard truth? You're now so resented in AU some of your top dogs are asking for NAP's if they desert you and go start a splinter team. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well either Rhaurc folded like a lawn chair or he went out of town and let his little brother take over. If its the latter then he's not going to be happy when he gets back :Angry:

DeletedUser1405

Doesn't matter whether it was the original Rhaurc. If he was screaing all over your forums for help, what happened, surely you didn't hang One of your leaders out to dry.

DeletedUser

Doesn't matter whether it was the original Rhaurc. If he was screaing all over your forums for help, what happened, surely you didn't hang One of your leaders out to dry.

well from my experience there are 2 main ways to defeat a player. and these are the common reasons for the player to leave the game/world

1. is to make the person believe that it is futile to carry on. and you are only slowing down the coming apocalypse. things like being vastly outnumbered, past allies that made you feel safe becoming innactive. spies in your alliance and trust issues or issues with non existent support from allies or misplaced trust in leadership. seeing an incoming CS or 2. there are lots of these reasons. these reasons can also lead people to move to another alliance to avoid point no2.

alot of the time people will quit for these reasons before even a skirmish or 2, let alone mass CS attempts to every city

2. actually having your cities taken. and either sending out a CS to colonize near the rim or ghosting back to 125.

i think it is fair to say rhaurc quit for point 1. he had attacks incoming because he did post a request for support but he certainly wasnt screaming. i cant remeber what happened with these attacks or wether a CS had landed or not but i certainly remeber real rhaurc posting that he is leaving for RL and he wasnt occupied at the time. he seemed a bit suicidal anyway because he was sending his LS everywhere in the days leading up to his giving away the account to a memeber of ER.

so basically rhaurc knew that he was doomed. if i was him i would of stayed and fought. becuase you gain alot of experience from those kinda situations. some people ghost because they know/think they are doomed. and dont want to let someone get 1 over on them.

DeletedUser

he seemed a bit suicidal anyway because he was sending his LS everywhere in the days leading up to his giving away the account to a memeber of ER

give names or hush back down.... don't make me post some of the ridiculous you pm'd me when we took your city

DeletedUser

??? give names for what? and i gave you my city and your spys will know that, and even then you still struggled and lee had to rely on luck for the landing.

its amazing how big ERs Balls have grown, since they were shriveled by annabelle and EGW. whom would of finished you off had it not been for LD. not to mention Aurora was the first to land a CS in EGW until you sniped it. whether it was a deliberate snipe i still dont know. and you were supporting my city for ages after a CS was killed. i even had to get someone to attack the support for you to realise you had it there.

so why dont you hush down, your all bark and no bite

DeletedUser

I was asleep lol. You crack me up. Give me the name of the ER player that supposedly took over rhaurc account. I suspect you are just trying your best to discredit the competition again but I'll give you the benifit of the doubt. Why don't you come on into 54 or 44 and tell me I'm all bark? I'm going to find the pm you sent me. You must enjoy yourself speaking in third person and role playing lol

DeletedUser

I was asleep lol. You crack me up. Give me the name of the ER player that supposedly took over rhaurc account. I suspect you are just trying your best to discredit the competition again but I'll give you the benifit of the doubt. Why don't you come on into 54 or 44 and tell me I'm all bark? I'm going to find the pm you sent me. You must enjoy yourself speaking in third person and role playing lol

i have a city that is on an island in o54, but right on the line. and im not discrediting people, im merely trying to keep all of this in proportion. there is alot of talk from auroras enemies about how aurora are folding like a deck of cards. so im merely pointing out that apart from rhaurc and 1 or 2 leaving and some of our good players from 044 defecting to maybe save there own skins. aurora definately have not folded. ER are at war with AU but they decide to take in some of AUs integral players that have been here since the start. whats the point of having a war with aurora if you take in the important players that make AU and then conquer some uninportant players who never did anything for AU, who either linger in the background playing sim city or innactive. it just sounds like you want to recruit the good players and take a few innactive cities in the process. not a war.

if people sto bragging about silly things like a seige on an innactive or an extremely vulnerable city then i will stop attempting to put an argument for defence in. simples. i could brag about the seiges that AU have going on right now but im not.

and i pride myself on intel and people from all alliances including ER have approached me with good intel regarding myself and others. and i do not betray confidence of any of these. even 1 or 2 ER that have become innactive told me good things. which helped me alot. i think you were pacted with the myrms back then though

DeletedUser

and i pride myself on intel and people from all alliances including ER have approached me with good intel regarding myself and others. and i do not betray confidence of any of these. even 1 or 2 ER that have become innactive told me good things. which helped me alot. i think you were pacted with the myrms back then though

you sir crack me up. Politics is the game you are looking for. Never been pacted with myrms. Not once. Rhaurc was active enough but as soon as he has 9 cs in 10 of his cities in the span of 24 hours he's suddenly inactive? You then try to slip in that ER took over his account? ... mathchew lol. You are a never ending source of entertainment.

mathchew90 on 2012-12-13 at 04:51
daedly serious
nukedog on 2012-12-13 at 04:43
You crack me up are you serious? Lmfao
mathchew90 on 2012-12-13 at 03:29
lemme guess. "help help aurora conquering me help " "please send LS now"
now let us see who the real warriors are. i decided to allow your FTS to live as a symbol to the people in your city. when you send units to help conquer mathchew90. your ships return empty of the men that they carried there.

so speaks mathchew90
nukedog on 2012-12-13 at 03:22
Lmfao
mathchew90 on 2012-12-13 at 01:50
thanks for the support ;)
mathchew90 on 2012-12-12 at 13:10
why are you removing those biremes dont you know baeg is conquering me

I just want to thank you for all the laughs you have and will no doubt continue to bring me in this game :p

DeletedUser

i have a city that is on an island in o54, but right on the line. and im not discrediting people, im merely trying to keep all of this in proportion. there is alot of talk from auroras enemies about how aurora are folding like a deck of cards. so im merely pointing out that apart from rhaurc and 1 or 2 leaving and some of our good players from 044 defecting to maybe save there own skins. aurora definately have not folded. ER are at war with AU but they decide to take in some of AUs integral players that have been here since the start. whats the point of having a war with aurora if you take in the important players that make AU and then conquer some uninportant players who never did anything for AU, who either linger in the background playing sim city or innactive. it just sounds like you want to recruit the good players and take a few innactive cities in the process. not a war.

if people sto bragging about silly things like a seige on an innactive or an extremely vulnerable city then i will stop attempting to put an argument for defence in. simples. i could brag about the seiges that AU have going on right now but im not.

You Complain so much mathchew90... If you (all) your member are so bad then Eat them or kick them don't get all sissy when your members are droping left and right. And the ones that stay behind are getting taken over.. You are making your alliance look very bad time and time again.. At times even worse than Dora the exploro.

You guys have so many members without their second city. Why? It has already been (3) months just eat them already. Your alliance is losing the War nothing you can do about it... Even mermaids are doing better than you guys.

DeletedUser5554

Congratz to AU on their two inactive LD conquests too bad you guys blew your huge opportunity. I was in Minnesota and preoccupied by family all last week barely being able to check in and organize things but now i'm back. Yup you guys missed that chance by a long shot. :)

DeletedUser1405

The worst statement to come out of all that garbage that Mathew has just spoken is that we were pacted with Myrmaids, you have just shown yourself to be a liar and not a very good One. As for our inactives coming your way with info i hope it helps you sleep at night because that is all it will do, and why are you so important that they would head over to you anyway, if anything they would approach the actual leaders in Aurora not irrelevant members as yourelf.

DeletedUser

The worst statement to come out of all that garbage that Mathew has just spoken is that we were pacted with Myrmaids, you have just shown yourself to be a liar and not a very good One. As for our inactives coming your way with info i hope it helps you sleep at night because that is all it will do, and why are you so important that they would head over to you anyway, if anything they would approach the actual leaders in Aurora not irrelevant members as yourelf.

one doesnt have to be so rude mike, if i made a mistake it does not make me a liar. at the time your player told me some information about myself and the myrms in the form of a MM and he kinda implied that ER were pact with the myrms. so i took it as that.

i dont be rude to people or atleast i dont try. nod has chastised exploro on many occasions for "rage kicking" and kicking of innactives with CS in there harbor. but yet TURBOPANZER has been kicked(i wonder why) just like the active thomas1025 was kicked when he was CSd. i know a word for that and it begins with a H Y P and ends in a E. but im not petty like mike and i dont call people names

i think Turbopanzers city is the biggest city to change hands between us so far.