The War of Ocean 66 (PnP, Image Heavy)

DeletedUser

!!!

Hacked Accounts !!

I believe you guys need to get your facts right.

Your own members ratted you out ages ago, wookie knew it...

Your members were passing us information and multiple members of your 'leadership' even offered their services in return for their own saftey. (i have ingame mail to prove it).

Yes your forums were wiped and your alliance displayed.... these were actions preformed by your own 'members' acting with their own accounts !

DeletedUser

really?

Hacked Accounts !!

Yes your forums were wiped and your alliance displayed.... these were actions preformed by your own 'members' acting with their own accounts !

Really? So they were doing this for who? FOR PERGAMUM.
We dont expect from players to sabotage other alliances in such a way.
Kicking out everyone is faaaar from spying and i cant even compare it to a real war.

As i said - play and fight with your army and navy not by using players with no character and balls to mess with peoples accounts.

And yes - that what happened is messing with accounts. People who were kicked out didnt want to be booted - they wanted to stay in the alliance, help each other and fight against you. The only way for you to win is to take them down by messing with the system - congRATS

Btw you achieved nothing - people are pissed off, more engaged and all of them are coming back. You are a joke with your "trickyclowns"

DeletedUser

Yes ScarSymmetry, we know that now. It's sad to admit we got backstabbed by someone we trusted, so we simply assumed it was some sort of exploit.

Sad mistake, but I guess we should be thankful for the lesson, no matter the price.

DeletedUser

Yes ScarSymmetry, we know that now. It's sad to admit we got backstabbed by someone we trusted, so we simply assumed it was some sort of exploit.

Sad mistake, but I guess we should be thankful for the lesson, no matter the price.

Thank you. Yes Tricky was feeding us information but i never asked him to disband the alliance... that he did on his own accord.

DeletedUser

East is dealing with their end on this matter, is there a way to possibly handle this on your end as well? This player needs to know that both parties involved are against his methods, and that we are all here for a game.

DeletedUser

East is dealing with their end on this matter, is there a way to possibly handle this on your end as well? This player needs to know that both parties involved are against his methods, and that we are all here for a game.

Would that be me ??

DeletedUser

Really? So they were doing this for who? FOR PERGAMUM.
We dont expect from players to sabotage other alliances in such a way.
Kicking out everyone is faaaar from spying and i cant even compare it to a real war.

As i said - play and fight with your army and navy not by using players with no character and balls to mess with peoples accounts.

And yes - that what happened is messing with accounts. People who were kicked out didnt want to be booted - they wanted to stay in the alliance, help each other and fight against you. The only way for you to win is to take them down by messing with the system - congRATS

Btw you achieved nothing - people are pissed off, more engaged and all of them are coming back. You are a joke with your "trickyclowns"

Well, it was not like the war was going against us in any way, more along the lines a complete walkover. A picture explains better than words :D

Conquers.jpg

As for the dissolving of the alliance, nothing was hacked or bribed. You just need to be careful about who you invite to your alliance. It got to the point where every day I got a new mail from somebody offering to be a spy in return for protection.

DeletedUser

I have never said that anything was hacked - I only made a comparison as its acting against peoples will using a system against them. The only thing which should be used against me, are your troops - not some "bribed" players messing with the alliance account.

If you say that nobody from pergamum accepts this kind of behavior then I guess The rat will not become your member. If you gonna protect him then it will mean that you made a deal, accepting his methods.

Re emails from members ready to spy for you... well its totaly up to you if you want to protect rats and take them in your alliance.

DeletedUser

I have never said that anything was hacked - I only made a comparison as its acting against peoples will using a system against them. The only thing which should be used against me, are your troops - not some "bribed" players messing with the alliance account.

If you say that nobody from pergamum accepts this kind of behavior then I guess The rat will not become your member. If you gonna protect him then it will mean that you made a deal, accepting his methods.

Re emails from members ready to spy for you... well its totaly up to you if you want to protect rats and take them in your alliance.

Why would we invite people that rat out their current alliance asoon as things take a turn for the worst

DeletedUser

Why would we invite people that rat out their current alliance asoon as things take a turn for the worst

If things take a turn for the worst its to early to say - the future will show

Why would you invite? I dont know but it seems you do.

Romel left us today to join you, Darsidth before ...

now answer yourself - Why am I a rats protector?

yeah, why do you say one thing and do other? Should I name it?

PS I have played in that kind of games before and all I can say is that you have a serious problem - your members will turn against you WHEN wind change its direction...just be aware cos things can change rapidly in rats alliances

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If things take a turn for the worst its to early to say - the future will show

Why would you invite? I dont know but it seems you do.

Romel left us today to join you, Darsidth before ...

now answer yourself - Why am I a rats protector?

yeah, why do you say one thing and do other? Should I name it?

PS I have played in that kind of games before and all I can say is that you have a serious problem - your members will turn against you WHEN wind change its direction...just be aware cos things can change rapidly in rats alliances

Romel and Darsidth were not rats... both asked to join us and left..... simple.

DeletedUser

I'll say this up front, I'm from Legions of Achilles East, and we are losing the war against Pergamum.

I'm not proud of my alliance and most of it's members, but it's the alliance I've chosen to join. There are great people here and I made some great friends.

I'm relativelly new to the game, I don't even reached the conquering phase yet, but despite that, whenever my alliance mates asked for help, I stepped foward and sent them help. I sent my own defenses, and lost everything multiple times doing so. When I was too far to send ships and troops, I used my favor points...in fact, ALL of my favor points was reserved for helping alliance mates, seldom used them for myself.

If I wasn't supporting the defense of my mates, I would have made my first conquer for a while now. But I thought...heck, our strength lies in our unity, so the alliance comes first.

Today, some of these mates I did everything in my reach to help joined our biggest threat. Out of fear, greed, or whatever. I'm just too disgusted to think of their reasons.

We are losing the war, and my only town might be the next in line. But if I am bound to lose, I will lose standing on my feet.

Regards.

ps.: Sorry Endalos if I'm being off-topic, just thought I could use the attention the thread is receiving to get my message across.

DeletedUser

I would just like to say that Romel and Darsidth are NOT rats. They were tired of having to help out everyone and getting no help in return. They were tired of being a member in a MRA. They were tired of wasting their time on an alliance that only seems to have power because they invited almost every single person that they could, and not invite those that will contribute.

They joined Pergamum because we are a small yet STRONG alliance. We ALL work together as a team, not just the few. We ALL get a say, not just those in leadership roles. We ALL support each other, not just the few supporting the many day in day out. They joined us because they believe our alliance is full of active members, and we are! Those who are not active don't stay in our alliance just so that our points are high or to make up the numbers. Oh, and their asking to join us had nothing to do with our attacks. It just happened to be a coincidence...

I would list more reasons, but i must be off to enjoy my day :)

-M

DeletedUser

I would also like to add the fact that we are very selective in our alliance about who we invite! Both Darisdth and Romel are NOT rats they are just good players who wanted to be in an alliance that worked as a team and as Mordulos said we are a team! I bet if you was winning this war you wouldn't be complaining and telling people that we have hacked accounts and bribed your members because it's simple not true!! They were feeding us with information because they knew that we would win this war!!
Also what has LoA west and LoA mid got to do with this all they can do is bolt us and that won't win any war!

DeletedUser

After reading this thread it seems the smartest people involved here are Darisdth and Romel for:
A - recognizing that they are in a MRA and not liking it.
B - leaving a MRA and making the move to a player's alliance.
I would expect to see Pergamum on the positive Grepostats more often. Much more often.
:p

DeletedUser

Pergamum are definately a force next door in ocean 66. They seem to be very well co-ordinated. Even had a nibble of one or two of our barely actives over there.

Still, cant wait for some more screenies or IG messages lol

DeletedUser

I'm the first to admit we are a MRA. I'm not happy with that, but it was the alliance I decided to join, even tho at that time I was ignorant to the whole concept of MRAs and their reputation. I've questioned our leaders and asked for a more selective recruitment, but was cordialy ignored. But I'm not leaving because of that, I'm a persistent mother*****r.

To LoA's defense, we condemn sending invites left and right, we always send out recruitment messages and only submit the actual invite after the player replied positively. Still MRA, but not as despicable as one could think.

About Darsidth and Romel, I helped them both personally when Pergamum was attacking them, and boy, was it hard. Not only me, but a lot of people did the same. We helped them defend themselves, we helped them in their conquers, we helped them to understand the game, build their decks and play their cards effectively. Above all else, we regarded them as friends and comrades, and we put our money where our mouth is.

I spoke with both after the events, and both stated they had "personal reasons", but neither fully disclosed these reasons so far. I cannot say they're rats, but I cannot say they're hawks either. How about bats? Maybe that's a fitting in-between.

It's hard to swallow people adulating a couple of guys (that they don't even know anything about to begin with) after the fact that they left the losing side of a war to join the winning side. I do respect my enemies, and Pergamum is no exception, but they won't receive any kudos from me for embracing their own refugees. Had Leonidas joined Xerxes, that movie we all love would have sucked so bad.

At any rate, I'm just disapointed with the whole situation. Not angry, not pissed, not emo, just a deep sense of "meh".

DeletedUser6296

I am also from LOA-East, and like rev087 I also helped Romel and Darisdth. Since Romel was a leader of our alliance, perhaps he should have been more involved in shaping it if he wasn't happy with its direction. Wookie probably posted 10 times as much as Romel did and Wookie frequently sent messages seeking support for various members. The only time I remember getting a message from Romel was when he need help with one of his own conquers.

DeletedUser

Middle Legion is on their way