The War Score from June 2nd Kick-Off

DeletedUser

EOW had been fighting Unity for a long time. Until we had no targets left in our core oceans.

According to Phish in an earlier thrend, the TBDI, Unity, TSB, Wolf Pack, Doves of War, Spartan Warriors and others Coalition declared war on EOW on June 2nd....without telling us........ and I'll leave out the part where some attacked us while still pacted and others send friendly (fishing)mails the day before they attacked.
There's been a lot of thrends on here saying EOW are done for, we're getting beat up and so on.
So I thought I'd put up a true and accurate score card starting on June 2nd.

In what is now our core.
EOW has conquered 46 Unity Cities. (and a whole lot more before that)
Unity has conquered 25 EOW Cities

Plus 21 to EOW.

EOW has conquered 51 TSB Cities.
TSB has conquered 44 EOW Cities

Plus 7 to EOW

And mostly on our fringes.

TBDI is a muddy picture.I'll let the grepo-public decide the true score.
EOW has conquered 7 TBDI Cities
TBDI has conquered 15 EOW Cities

Plus 8 to TBDI

Wolf Pack have conquered 10 EOW Cities.
EOW have conquered 1 Wolf Pack City.

Plus 9 to Wolf Pack.

The Doves of War have taken 3 EOW Cities
EOW have taken 0 Doves of War Cities

Plus 3 to Doves of War.

EOW have taken 1 Spartan-Warriors City
Spartan-Warriors have taken 1 EOW City.

Even

So despite being MASSIVLY outnumbered. Despite the thrends writing us off. Despite the taunts from our enemies.
EOW are still ahead on the score card. Apart from our extreme fringes where the shih tzu Mob attacking us have more time to tee off due to distance and numbers.

Now we can have analysis from the experts.
Over to you lads.

Would you mind telling me which city we have lost to EOW as i couldn't find any in our rankings on grepostats of ingame...

DeletedUser

Gino, why are you even here???? Your not even trying to make a decent arugment like still is lol... Keep up the personal insults, It's very flattering coming from you :)

Still, We're not builders haha. Our point gain is in direct relation due to the number of break aways from your alliance... While we did not conquer those cities, therefore can not count as conquests gain for us, we still gained over cities by the tens because every player that break away to our side will be our gain and our points.

And, are you trying to divide our alliance into 2 parts with your gmmg and yacn speech lol!!!!!! Unforuntely for you, That'll never work matey.

You don't get it, We're a family! We're a band of brothers! We'll NEVER betray each other and fight to the bitter end. I SUPPORT gmmg because I LIKE IT! Because he is my brother and will do the same if I'm in need of support!

You guys are losing points becuase of massive break aways..... Needs to install some loyalty huh
Do you notice that not one of them disputes that they are just a mob?

If you were a band of brothers you'd help out your team-mates right there beside gmmg that are falling and getting no help because gmmg Orders it all for himself.

DeletedUser

Well EOW had to deal with some distraction in the form of a DDW Member (reportedly supported by TSB) but we're still ahead on the score card.
Still massivly out-numbered. Still fighting on many fronts. But still ahead.

Since last posting.
TSB Lose 4 to EOW
EOW Lose 3 to TSB

Unity Lose 1 to EOW
EOW lose 0 to Unity

TBDI lose 1 to EOW
EOW lose 2 to TBDI

The Wolf Pack lose 1 to EOW
EOW lose 3 to The Wolf Pack

Doves of War lose 0 to EOW (But that should change by this evening)
EOW lose 0 to Doves of War

Spartan-Warriors lose 0 to EOW
EOW lose 0 to Spartan Warriors

DeletedUser1594

Unity +5,000,000
Synergy -2

oh no! you'd better get to work (player)mdmd.

OR

Unity + 25
Synergy +27,000

Wow! Good work mdmd

...Pick one. ...and you're welcome.

DeletedUser

To be fair, you are not counting Map or synergy numbers.

why should MAP be included in these numbers, just because we are EOW's allies? we are fighting a COMPLETELY different war, and just because I know someone is going to claim these numbers should be included, I will explain why our war is different:

MAP has been fighting a war against Orthia since last year, and after EOW first signed a NAP w/ Orthia, MAP did not, we continued fighting. then, over the past 4-5 months, all the drama w/ everyone declaring against EOW happened, and now Unity are pushing east into O42 W and attacking MAP, ostensibly to get to EOW. the fact of the matter is, Unity and Orthia are working together to take out MAP. However, Orthia is not at war w/ EOW. so including just Unity vs. MAP war stats in the EOW numbers is not fair to the EOW/MAP side because it will not include the Orthia numbers - conversely, INCLUDING Orthia numbers is not necessarily accurate because to date, Orthia technically are NOT FIGHTING EOW.

if the Orthia/EOW NAP ends, and Orthia becomes aligned against EOW, then I would say bring in the MAP numbers and lets look at everything all together. but until that happens, the MAP vs Orthia/Unity (and DDW and TBDI in sporadic cases) engagement should be kept separate in terms of numbers.

oh and finally, bringing in these numbers isn't going to make a huge difference because as much as Orthia and Unity like to talk up how they are destroying us, if you look at the ACTUAL NUMBERS, you will see that things are fairly even and close - I think Unity is ahead on conquers against MAP by a slight margin, and conquers between MAP and Orthia are pretty close as well (again w/ a slight margin favoring Orthia)...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

IKR, another alliance joined us to crush you guys lol....

How in the world did you off so many alliance is what I like to know lol, who was your diplomat lol....

DeletedUser

IKR, another alliance joined us to crush you guys lol....

How in the world did you off so many alliance is what I like to know lol, who was your diplomat lol....

Who's getting crushed???

TBDI and Unity kick players we get close to. My last two conquests have been red flags and active when I get my CS in but then theyre kicked from their alliance. And that pattern will continue until there's none of you left.

DeletedUser

Who's getting crushed???

TBDI and Unity kick players we get close to. My last two conquests have been red flags and active when I get my CS in but then theyre kicked from their alliance. And that pattern will continue until there's none of you left.

I highly doubt thats how AB is going to operate, seeing as kicking one member would plummet us in the rankings lol. We have nothing against EOW just saw a good war happening and wanted to join in, and it happened we had allies on the coalitions side, and EOW's foothold in 53 looks tasty :p

DeletedUser

I highly doubt thats how AB is going to operate, seeing as kicking one member would plummet us in the rankings lol. We have nothing against EOW just saw a good war happening and wanted to join in, and it happened we had allies on the coalitions side, and EOW's foothold in 53 looks tasty :p
Foothold? THE CHEEK OF YE! lol.
We're the biggest alliance in 53.

But I have to do some travelling before I get you guys occupied.

DeletedUser10416

Who's getting crushed???

I kick players which make them worthless to you (they're also worthless to me as they'll only be easily destroyed) as you're DESPERATE to gain victorys over TBDI lol. I also save players from being destroyed by you as they're worthless due to only caring about getting those stats written up. As long as it annoys the hell out of you then I'll keep doing it :) Think of it how you will.

As to being crushed, I do believe EOW in OC41 are now utterly crushed, starting your invasion with 25 cities and only four remaining. Sdlake and OC51 leader Celticus2010 are gone, or it atleast appears that way after losing many cities each with no resistance.

Best be praying OC50 Orthia never join in if I were you.

DeletedUser

I kick players which make them worthless to you (they're also worthless to me as they'll only be easily destroyed) as you're DESPERATE to gain victorys over TBDI lol. I also save players from being destroyed by you as they're worthless due to only caring about getting those stats written up. As long as it annoys the hell out of you then I'll keep doing it :) Think of it how you will.

As to being crushed, I do believe EOW in OC41 are now utterly crushed, starting your invasion with 25 cities and only four remaining. Sdlake and OC51 leader Celticus2010 are gone, or it atleast appears that way after losing many cities each with no resistance.

Best be praying OC50 Orthia never join in if I were you.
Yeah well, when it's almost 900 members in your coalition against less then 90 of us I suppose you can afford to get rid of players at will.
But it shows what sort of crap leader you are to throw out members instead of trying to help them.
Kicking people who might give you bad stats?
You really do suck as a leader.

DeletedUser

BTW, its not 900 vs 90, half the members of each of these alliances aren't fighting EOW, if your not neighbouring EOW cities then you don't fight in the war, maybe you might send some long range support but thats it. I'm fighting Synergy at the moment and I don't have anything to do with this EOW war.

DeletedUser10416

and lets see what your alliance thinks of that post.

Hillarious it seems!

I must really grind your guts to make you mass mail a whole alliance, haha :p

You're a maggot, my alliance thinks you're a maggot.