The War Score from June 2nd Kick-Off

DeletedUser

Setanta,
If it is possible can you post an-update on the current status of the war...........ie...cities taken....
I apologise for asking this, but i simply do'nt know how to do it myself, i recently lost a city to Eow, but gained a city back from your crew this week.
I have TWP..11 cities taken, to Eow 2...cities taken.....
I am not sure if the above is correct, but if you could, please post the new stats......
Many Thanx.....Hills

DeletedUser

Setanta,
If it is possible can you post an-update on the current status of the war...........ie...cities taken....
I apologise for asking this, but i simply do'nt know how to do it myself, i recently lost a city to Eow, but gained a city back from your crew this week.
I have TWP..11 cities taken, to Eow 2...cities taken.....
I am not sure if the above is correct, but if you could, please post the new stats......
Many Thanx.....Hills
Yeah your count is about right. Ive given up with the war score because it of Unity and TBDI kicking ACTIVE players when we get in on them.

And you did indeed get a city from try-hard. A player that came in from a merger and went inactive. We had him on the long-finger for cannabilising but every city slot is a precious commodity and you got him first so we kicked the dead account.

DeletedUser

Thanx for that,
I am in agreement with you, the try-hard take was a an untested take, unlike the city that your team took from me.....You had me on the ropes for a week, i fought off 3 colony ships from that dead head Dales.1...:p
But then you sent in the pro's,.....who i must add....did an excellent take.........war or not.....their attacks and following support were timed beautifully..Horod and Jennaj....a formiddable team.....

Remember this though.....The wolves have fought their way deep into enemy territory...we are trying to take this war to your heartland...we might not be the biggest, but we have fight,.....and a good comradary........
You and your chums have lambasted us....called us chi-wow-wows, and poodles with attitude......
I ask you now as leader of our pack,...to take those remarks back and atleast give us the credit for walking in to your oceans and taking the war to EOW.
The ocean 71 crew are still waiting for your nuke teams to arrive......Win or lose my friend....EOW, will remember the wolves.......Aaaaahhhhhhhwwwwwoooooo:p

DeletedUser12077

2 things.

1) If you're gonna drag my name into your little hissy fit son, have the stones to make me aware of it, because bitching behind peoples backs is what cowards do, then again, you're in an alliance full of cowards who can't fight, you must feel right at home.

2) How long has it been since we kicked someone "in danger of being conquered", in fact, how long has it been since one of yours took one of our cities? Whats that? About 2 weeks? Wow...the war must be going great for you.

Try walking the walk instead of talking the talk, if you were any kind of leader/ warrior/ intelligent human being, you'd stop being a keyboard warrior and actually do something about the sinking ship you're aboard.

Oh, and by the way, getting people to switch alliances when they're in areas infested with your guys isn't a weak tactic, if you get them to switch to an alliance you've got good relations with (not many but hey), then they're safe from attack by you, and free to build up further, how many times did that happen compared to "random kicks"?

DeletedUser10416

2 things.

1) If you're gonna drag my name into your little hissy fit son, have the stones to make me aware of it, because bitching behind peoples backs is what cowards do, then again, you're in an alliance full of cowards who can't fight, you must feel right at home.

2) How long has it been since we kicked someone "in danger of being conquered", in fact, how long has it been since one of yours took one of our cities? Whats that? About 2 weeks? Wow...the war must be going great for you.

Try walking the walk instead of talking the talk, if you were any kind of leader/ warrior/ intelligent human being, you'd stop being a keyboard warrior and actually do something about the sinking ship you're aboard.

Oh, and by the way, getting people to switch alliances when they're in areas infested with your guys isn't a weak tactic, if you get them to switch to an alliance you've got good relations with (not many but hey), then they're safe from attack by you, and free to build up further, how many times did that happen compared to "random kicks"?

Thank you Boglin.

This is where Setanta will now say you're one of my 'YES' men and only saying this due to your loyalty towards me.

Just saved you a whole paragraph Santa! You best kiss my feet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

2 things.

1) If you're gonna drag my name into your little hissy fit son, have the stones to make me aware of it, because bitching behind peoples backs is what cowards do,
Eh public forums where everyone can see. Hows that talking behind your back? You saw it didnt you??
then again, you're in an alliance full of cowards who can't fight, you must feel right at home.
Eh we're fighitng just fine. Do you remember fighting???
2) How long has it been since we kicked someone "in danger of being conquered",.
rome, keion, alexander1, x swordsmen. All kicked when we got them occupied.
and now you're saying it in public you kicked them

in fact, how long has it been since one of yours took one of our cities? .
Yeah we've kind of covered that on several pages in this thrend. We get you occupied and you kick the player.
You've said as much here already. So has cyreme.

Whats that? About 2 weeks? Wow...the war must be going great for you.
Lots of enemies to fight. We have to triage ops.

Try walking the walk instead of talking the talk, if you were any kind of leader/ warrior/ intelligent human being, you'd stop being a keyboard warrior and actually do something about the sinking ship you're aboard..
Keyboard warrior? I have more attacking BP then you. Then anyone in your alliance. Then anyone in the entire coaltion fighting us. #Im not afraid to fight.
Check your facts before yout type boy.

THATS MY WHOLE POINT!!! You kick players when we attack them.
Jesus, you're making my points for me!! LMAO

You and cyreme are better off just staying quiet. You're making fools of yourselves in public. Again,

DeletedUser

Setanta,
Congrats on the Dubs win.......
You did'nt reply to my post......which left me dissapointed!
Surely you have some snide remark to make on your greatest enemy TWP.:p

DeletedUser

Setanta,
Congrats on the Dubs win.......
You did'nt reply to my post......which left me dissapointed!
Surely you have some snide remark to make on your greatest enemy TWP.:p

Back in the pub, soaked and happy after that win! Best Ive seen The Dubs play in over a decade against one of the super-powers. I think I'll have flu tomorrow.

Yeah you guys are doing better then I expected. BUT, IN terms of individual game-play, Alpha Beta is a league ahead of all the rest of the coaliton and nearest to us in that regard.
As for team play TWF are getting there. Not quite up to the players now in Virus's standards but getting there. You'd be 3rd in the coalition ranking.
But then again you havent been in a big war before so you're learning lessons as you go.

TSB continue to be ham-strung by the selfish actions of gmmg. Very aggressive, which I like, but lacking finese.
BDI, have numbers and distance as their only friend and thats down to their leadership, not their members.

In a one on one I still know EOW would take any alliance in the coalition.
BUT not EOW nor any other alliance dictates the terms of how a war will be fought and all of you are fighting to your strenghts.

I had heard there was an armada being prepared for me after ticking cyreme off. Im still waiting. Still bored with the current Alpha.
Alpha still needs changes made by Inno. Or more players will give up and move to newer gaming pastures.

DeletedUser

Yeah you guys are doing better then I expected. BUT, IN terms of individual game-play, Alpha Beta is a league ahead of all the rest of the coaliton and nearest to us in that regard.
In a one on one I still know EOW would take any alliance in the coalition.
BUT not EOW nor any other alliance dictates the terms of how a war will be fought and all of you are fighting to your strenghts.

thanks santa you arent doing bad yourself, X-eye managed to figure out that xanadu was inactive and devoured his cities before we had a chance to do anything, and your alliance is really fighting back against our conquests. I wish we had a chance to fight you one on one and see who came out the winner

DeletedUser

That Santa dude is'nt all bad.......
Eow, are definately a strong force and I do appreciate that if all Eow's efforts were to be forced against TWP, we would find ourselves up against it...

Since the beginning of this war i have realised that i'm enjoying grepolis alot more.....I have finally realised that it is pointless in stacking cities in a single ocean and waiting for alliances to come to me....the game is designed to conquer across regions and i feel that TWP are finally embracing that ethos.

DeletedUser

That Santa dude is'nt all bad.......
Eow, are definately a strong force and I do appreciate that if all Eow's efforts were to be forced against TWP, we would find ourselves up against it...

Since the beginning of this war i have realised that i'm enjoying grepolis alot more.....I have finally realised that it is pointless in stacking cities in a single ocean and waiting for alliances to come to me....the game is designed to conquer across regions and i feel that TWP are finally embracing that ethos.

Yeah you have it right there Hilly.
I moved from 52 into 42/53/63 to fight in wars. It takes time and if you're enjoying the game that time doesnt matter. Right now Im out of CS range of any coalition threat even after moving further into 42 to confront Unity/BDI.
Their players are gone from that region now. Kicked by Unity or Cyreme in BDI. It's just annoying that when you move for a show down you find theres now one there to fight.
At least Wolf Pack and TSB dont sell out their members so I might move on you!

DeletedUser

And since you are all helping Dethgar why dont one of your alliances take him in?

DeletedUser

thanks santa you arent doing bad yourself, X-eye managed to figure out that xanadu was inactive and devoured his cities before we had a chance to do anything, and your alliance is really fighting back against our conquests. I wish we had a chance to fight you one on one and see who came out the winner
I counted nearly 6000 AB LS hitting one of our occupations.
So you're not too bad at hitting back yourselves. lol

DeletedUser

lol.......
Does it upset you that Dethgar has caused you all so much trouble and that he is very much...'a lone wolf'............
The power of communication is a wonderful tool, perhaps Santa, you should teach the lesser members of EOW to use it....lol

In response to your remarks regarding my friends in TBDI, i find your analysis a little outdated.....TBDI are a great alliance who work well as a group and have helped TWP on many an occasion......
Their leader has a good degree of intelligence and organisational skill.

At let us not forget how this war has started....Was it not due to the poor discipline of your recruiting staff and the 'No budge attitude, of your out of date diplomats'.........:pro:

What annoys me now, is the fact that you and your cronies are trying to make this out to be a witch hunt without provacation......when simply it is time for you all to pay for your wrongs against the civalisation that is Alpha................

The day of rekoning is coming your way my friend....I hope your cities and their inhabitants have made their peace with God....Because we intend to burn them to the ground and feast on the rotten flesh of the inhabitants.......:supermad:..........(We might conquest them also).. :p.lol

Ps.....The Dubs day of reckoning is also coming when they meet the northern men of Donegal.................Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhwwwwwooooooooo

DeletedUser

lol.......
Does it upset you that Dethgar has caused you all so much trouble and that he is very much...'a lone wolf'............
The power of communication is a wonderful tool, perhaps Santa, you should teach the lesser members of EOW to use it....lol
He's never caused me trouble. I take what I want from him.
In response to your remarks regarding my friends in TBDI, i find your analysis a little outdated.....TBDI are a great alliance who work well as a group and have helped TWP on many an occasion......
Their leader has a good degree of intelligence and organisational skill.
BDI have good members but a very bad leader who doesnt know the game. Organising to kick players who are under attack to keep their stats up isnt the sign of a good leader. Its the sign of a selfish player.
Plus he's proven on here on more the one occasion that he doesnt know the game.
At let us not forget how this war has started....Was it not due to the poor discipline of your recruiting staff and the 'No budge attitude, of your out of date diplomats'.........:pro:

What annoys me now, is the fact that you and your cronies are trying to make this out to be a witch hunt without provacation......when simply it is time for you all to pay for your wrongs against the civalisation that is Alpha................
What happened before I was diplomat has no reckoning on us now.
We're not afraid of any of you or all of you together.
Remember I had your call to arms mail. I particulary remember the part where you mentioned better relations with Orthia and Unity by fighting EOW.
You were press-ganged. Be part of the mob or be taken out by the mob.
And now you're enjoying being part of the gang.
The day of rekoning is coming your way my friend....I hope your cities and their inhabitants have made their peace with God....Because we intend to burn them to the ground and feast on the rotten flesh of the inhabitants.......:supermad:..........(We might conquest them also).. :p.lol
Ive heard it before. When you start taking 10 cities for every one we get from your coalition then the war stats may be equal. But right now we're doing better then any of you thought. We're still hitting you back.
You thought we'd fold. We're still standing.
Ps.....The Dubs day of reckoning is also coming when they meet the northern men of Donegal.................Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhwwwwwooooooooo
LOL, We'll see. If The Jacks play like they played yesterday then no one would have a chance.

DeletedUser

Actually Still I must say Cyreme is one great leader and MFRavenhak is a great leader to! We have only kicked 1 inactive player X swordman, he only had like 50,000 pts ( And he was VOP open for conquering within the alliance).

We only kicked one player that was active (Jark77) and we would do it again because he was to far to support, he was a small player and it was the first time he went in the forums all the time he was in the alliance , all other active players currently fighting EOW are still with us aren't they! ;D

DeletedUser

Actually Still I must say Cyreme is one great leader
Kicking members instead of helping. Not having a clue how to play the game properly. Not fighting and not having a clue how to fight properly. Not moving towards the front lines. Not attacking and conquering actives even in his safe ocean.
Is that a good leader??

and MFRavenhak is a great leader to! We have only kicked 1 inactive player X swordman, he only had like 50,000 pts ( And he was VOP open for conquering within the alliance).
Yeah, you should re-check your info.
x swordsmen joined ETW so he was active.
We only kicked one player that was active (Jark77) and we would do it again because he was to far to support, he was a small player and it was the first time he went in the forums all the time he was in the alliance , all other active players currently fighting EOW are still with us aren't they! ;D
keion, alexander 1, rome.
all active TBDI when we went for them. All kicked by your glorious leader.

Rationalise it how you like but you'd rather kick your alliance team-mates then work with them.

Count down to when roonie is kicked.

DeletedUser

Tell me this Santa,......Is the EOW leadership fantastic,.....I think not.....Your leadership stand by and say nothing....I've seen nothing of them attacking our crews, and from what i can see their diplomacy and organisational skills are crap....
Even your profile page was crap,.....it was littered with spelling mistakes......ie...(Stragity)...lol
and it had the name of a diplomat who was so far out of date it smelt worse than a wart-wogs infected behind .

Your leadership did'nt even pick-up on this until I told you.
It is also worth adding that EOW was notorious for collecting refugees...(all to boost your points and ocean wide figures).....Pathetic.

Santa.....You know way more about this game than most of us......What are you still doing with this bunch of mis-fits....you deserve better......I might start a campaign to make you the leader of EOW...:p..i say that you deserve no-less, as you have been the most active in all areas........Either that or you deserve to be with a top 3 alliance..........

You've sold yourself short buddy.......lol....:pro:

DeletedUser

He's never caused me trouble. I take what I want from him.

sadly thats not gonna be as easy as it used too, dethgar wasnt joining the coalition for those few days because we were finalizing voting to allow him into AB. and 6000 LS will probably never happen again, but we did just send about 4000 to a dethgar city that was being conquered