The War Score from June 2nd Kick-Off

DeletedUser

Hillarious it seems!

I must really grind your guts to make you mass mail a whole alliance, haha :p

You're a maggot, my alliance thinks you're a maggot.
So your alliance thinks IM the maggot rather then a leader that will KICK them if they are attacked............ you keep beleiveing that cyreme.
If it gives you that much comfort, you keep believing that.

Cyremes self-confessed tactics of kicking his alliance "team-mates" that come under attack have rendered this thrend worthless. Just as worthless as a member of TBDI who has come under attack is in cyremes warped sense of leadership priorities.

DeletedUser

BTW, its not 900 vs 90, half the members of each of these alliances aren't fighting EOW, if your not neighbouring EOW cities then you don't fight in the war, maybe you might send some long range support but thats it. I'm fighting Synergy at the moment and I don't have anything to do with this EOW war.

we get divine attacks and LS Stikes from 150 hours out.
Distance doesnt matter to the coalition.

DeletedUser

obviosuly youll get bolts and quakes.Also i got attacked quite badly a while ago and iddnt get kicked once instaed i got mms sent to the alliance asking for support

DeletedUser10416

So your alliance thinks IM the maggot rather then a leader that will KICK them if they are attacked............ you keep beleiveing that cyreme.
If it gives you that much comfort, you keep believing that.

Cyremes self-confessed tactics of kicking his alliance "team-mates" that come under attack have rendered this thrend worthless. Just as worthless as a member of TBDI who has come under attack is in cyremes warped sense of leadership priorities.

Yeah but every member of mine which has read this understand you're a little cry baby who'd love to sit there and twist my words. Every member who read your pathetic mail agreed your taking what I said completely out of the context to the situation.

StillSetanta on 8/1/11 at 11:16 PM
Hello to you.

I just thought I'd pass on what your alliance leader is saying in the public forums about the members of TBDI.
Please have a look at page 4 of this thrend.

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?p=409041#post409041

Your alliance leader cyreme believes that any member of The Black Death Imperium what gets into a hard fight is worthless.
You may be loyal to your alliance but your alliance leader is not loyal to you. If you are at risk of losing a city he will discard you like a used rag.
You may want to question what your leader is in this game for. Is it to lead you? Or is it to feed his own ego.
Is this post what an alliance leader is really about?

Today, 18:14 #36
Cyreme
Total posts : 73
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I kick players which make them worthless to you (they're also worthless to me as they'll only be easily destroyed) as you're DESPERATE to gain victorys over TBDI lol. I also save players from being destroyed by you as they're worthless due to only caring about getting those stats written up. As long as it annoys the hell out of you then I'll keep doing it Think of it how you will.

Members we have 'lost' and 'thrown' are those so inactive they arent even asking for help...or if they do, its the single first communication we had from them since they joined BDI. All the members I have thrown are exactly these people in your region and approved by my Senators within that region. I'm sure even the mighty EOW require a decent level forum and campaign activity if members are to remain EOW. Sure we have our sim players which I tolerate (because TBDI is a super alliance and sim players are welcome to join an grow in peace) but Players who are under attack on our frontlines, request our help and have NEVER made a peice of single communication with either myself of its govenors are worthless to me and TBDI, and I'll say it again...... WORTHLESS. They contribute nothing, so kicking them makes no difference, and actually protects them from further EOW attacks due to the fact your EOW monkeys are fighting 10-1 and alliance-less players are not on the EOW priority target lists.

All your doing is saying I kick members because they're in a hard fight, which of course I've never done.

As I said, you're a maggot, TBDI think you're a maggot (you made yourself look REALLY, REALLY stupid sending that mail) and you're an epic fail ;)

You can reply, cut, quote and change what you like if it makes you feel better about yourself, just understand I give this much of a damn.

Try actually defeating TBDI rather than letting that thing you call a mouth spill gallons of diarrhea all over this forum.

Kiss kiss Santa.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10416

You should be Glad TBDI are such gentleman then, despite my dislike of you I've never ordered a bolt attack on you, EVER, or any other members of EOW.

DeletedUser

Yeah but every member of mine which has read this understand you're a little cry baby who'd love to sit there and twist my words. Every member who read your pathetic mail agreed your taking what I said completely out of the context to the situation.
ah cyreme. Not ever member. I know you have your sycophants that you'd prefer to listen to. And I know you've had words said to you about what you say on here from other members of TBDI.
Everytime you post you dig the hole deeper because you just cant post properly.

And here's some proof to back what I said.

I sent the mail which youve posted above, asserting you were kicking players rather then helping them when EOW got close to them and got them under occupation. Then after a initial abusive mail from boglin, I responded like this.

StillSetanta today at 6:13 PM

Have a read of the link to the public forum and see for yourself.
Dont take my word on anything. Read it for yourself and make up your own mind.

And the reply (along with some more abuse I'll leave out)
Boglin today at 6:24 PM

Yeah, kind of don't need to read it considering the stance taken there was originally my idea.

Are you noticing he didnt dispute anything I said? He was just annoyed that I mailed your alliance.

I think I'll send that on to your alliance later.

Members we have 'lost' and 'thrown' are those so inactive they arent even asking for help...or if they do, its the single first communication we had from them since they joined BDI.
Ah now I know that isnt true. Because I took one of those members into EOW and he told me he was in communication with BDI's leaders for help but that you threw him under a bus as soon as we got him occupied.
You kicked him so it wouldnt look like you were losing cities in the war. You kicked him to distort the picture of the war.
And he's in constant communication with me personally and when he's back from VM, I'll have him mail your alliance to tell them just that.
He was kicked for losing a city in a war.

And is it a coincidence that EVERY TBDI in EOW's core oceans was kicked, apart from one in ocean 63 who has been in VM since we attacked?

All the members I have thrown are exactly these people in your region and approved by my Senators within that region. I'm sure even the mighty EOW require a decent level forum and campaign activity if members are to remain EOW. Sure we have our sim players which I tolerate (because TBDI is a super alliance and sim players are welcome to join an grow in peace) but Players who are under attack on our frontlines, request our help and have NEVER made a peice of single communication with either myself of its govenors are worthless to me and TBDI, and I'll say it again...... WORTHLESS. They contribute nothing, so kicking them makes no difference, and actually protects them from further EOW attacks due to the fact your EOW monkeys are fighting 10-1 and alliance-less players are not on the EOW priority target lists.

All your doing is saying I kick members because they're in a hard fight, which of course I've never done.

and again, is it a coincidence that EVERY TBDI in EOW's core oceans was kicked, apart from one in ocean 63 who has been in VM since we attacked?
I think Ive proven my point already.

As I said, you're a maggot, TBDI think you're a maggot (you made yourself look REALLY, REALLY stupid sending that mail) and you're an epic fail ;)

You can reply, cut, quote and change what you like if it makes you feel better about yourself, just understand I give this much of a damn.
If you dont care then why the personal tirade?
Ive called you a bad leader and laid out why I think you're a bad leader.

Try actually defeating TBDI rather than letting that thing you call a mouth spill gallons of diarrhea all over this forum.
well in a war you set out to defeat enemies. As we've seen any one of your members in danger from EOW is kicked. We just have to keep moving toward you. But as you've said yourself we're fighting on many fronts so that movement isnt as fast as I'd like it to be. But it'll happen.
Kiss kiss Santa.
Back at ye.

DeletedUser

obviosuly youll get bolts and quakes.Also i got attacked quite badly a while ago and iddnt get kicked once instaed i got mms sent to the alliance asking for support
when was that? You havent picked up any defensive BP in a long long time.
Maybe you did get help when TBDI was a closs-knit crew. But now you're in a mass coalition.
Would it happen again?

According to recent events I'd have to question if it would.

DeletedUser

Yes it would happen again.Honestly, when you know your not on the upperhand, you always try and use propaganda.

DeletedUser10416

ah cyreme. Not ever member. I know you have your sycophants that you'd prefer to listen to. And I know you've had words said to you about what you say on here from other members of TBDI.
Everytime you post you dig the hole deeper because you just cant post properly.

And here's some proof to back what I said.

I sent the mail which youve posted above, asserting you were kicking players rather then helping them when EOW got close to them and got them under occupation. Then after a initial abusive mail from boglin, I responded like this.

StillSetanta today at 6:13 PM

Have a read of the link to the public forum and see for yourself.
Dont take my word on anything. Read it for yourself and make up your own mind.

And the reply (along with some more abuse I'll leave out)
Boglin today at 6:24 PM

Yeah, kind of don't need to read it considering the stance taken there was originally my idea.

Are you noticing he didnt dispute anything I said? He was just annoyed that I mailed your alliance.

I think I'll send that on to your alliance later.

Ah now I know that isnt true. Because I took one of those members into EOW and he told me he was in communication with BDI's leaders for help but that you threw him under a bus as soon as we got him occupied.
You kicked him so it wouldnt look like you were losing cities in the war. You kicked him to distort the picture of the war.
And he's in constant communication with me personally and when he's back from VM, I'll have him mail your alliance to tell them just that.
He was kicked for losing a city in a war.

And is it a coincidence that EVERY TBDI in EOW's core oceans was kicked, apart from one in ocean 63 who has been in VM since we attacked?

and again, is it a coincidence that EVERY TBDI in EOW's core oceans was kicked, apart from one in ocean 63 who has been in VM since we attacked?
I think Ive proven my point already.

If you dont care then why the personal tirade?
Ive called you a bad leader and laid out why I think you're a bad leader.

well in a war you set out to defeat enemies. As we've seen any one of your members in danger from EOW is kicked. We just have to keep moving toward you. But as you've said yourself we're fighting on many fronts so that movement isnt as fast as I'd like it to be. But it'll happen.

Back at ye.

Haha! You idiot, I knew you'd carry on :p

DeletedUser19835

Just to clear a few things up for those questioning WM. Not so long ago a number of Orthia players were beating up on not only WM but a number of us. They were truly effective and stuck it to us. Unlike others though we did not succomb to the onslaught. A number of players lost cities, including WM. All this though happened a few months ago and we are now pacted to them. The players involved proved to be some of the best I have gone up against in my limited time in this game. They taught me so much about how to play this game and are worthy opponents and now allies.

Now to clear up the crap that is being peddled about our leader. Try as you may to slur his name Stillsetanta it will not work. Your reported spies within our alliance have already supposedly told you many things. Reality is that you are clutching at straws. As I have said to you in messages you are a desperate man in a desperate alliance that is being touched up. I repeat the question I put to you. Why do you think there is a coalition against you and your alliance? Wake up and smell the crap you are peddling. It is because you are not respected and your once worthy alliance is nothing but a shadow of it's former self. Your alliance may survive but you will not.

DeletedUser

Now to clear up the crap that is being peddled about our leader. Try as you may to slur his name Stillsetanta it will not work.
Points have been made. Examples given to back the points.
Im not sluring anyone. Im stating facts.

Your reported spies within our alliance have already supposedly told you many things.
Reality is that you are clutching at straws. As I have said to you in messages you are a desperate man in a desperate alliance that is being touched up. I repeat the question I put to you. Why do you think there is a coalition against you and your alliance? Wake up and smell the crap you are peddling. It is because you are not respected and your once worthy alliance is nothing but a shadow of it's former self.
Alpha is a shadow of its former self.
Again, I'll say it. Points were made backed by examples.
And again the only response is personal abuse.

Your alliance may survive but you will not.
Oh yeah? You throwing down grepo-style???
Which BDI Member will conquer my cities? Because cyreme has kicked any of them near me.

DeletedUser

whole thread is a bunch of insults

So another insult with no reply to points made.

i would like to make some comments for you Santa, but it feels a bit too much like booing at the special Olympics

come on, get that troll out of your system, are you seeking therapy for all this typing? - you seem upset.

We like cyreme, hes good at what he does, why not join TBDI and see.

DeletedUser

i would like to make some comments for you Santa, but it feels a bit too much like booing at the special Olympics

come on, get that troll out of your system, are you seeking therapy for all this typing? - you seem upset.

We like cyreme, hes good at what he does, why not join TBDI and see.
I know you like him. So does Phil Dunn and Boglin.
Boglin is especially proud of the fact that kicking players under threat was originally his idea. So you're all of the one mind.