THERE IS ONLY ONE RIMLORD and only one hope for EN

DeletedUser56063

I appreciate you ladies have decided to put someone against their own size for once @William Strandli maybe now that my defenses have been broken by two players who excessively gold their own units to defeat someone 1/4th their size I'll be weak enough to get taken by you're little ones lmao I'll post screenshots of reports for the joy of the community if you guys want to see how the community is actively being destroyed by players like these people. I may be old school Grepo but I respect alliances that play without needing to bully + gold and cheat their way up.
There will always be someone who spends more gold than you and someone who spends less. Until Inno makes a world with no gold, you just have to make the best of what inno gives you. That or I guess join a casual world lol those are horrible. I don’t think anyone is spending money on those.:mad:

DeletedUser23880

There will always be someone who spends more gold than you and someone who spends less. Until Inno makes a world with no gold, you just have to make the best of what inno gives you. That or I guess join a casual world lol those are horrible. I don’t think anyone is spending money on those.:mad:

That’s fine different people play differently but the point is don’t talk about how good you are when you consistently employ bad tactics.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Im just curious what bad tactics he speaks of?

Is it that almost every "war" we had was with alliances two or three times our size? ( yes there where lil scrap alliances we ate up in our core.. still dont see bad tactics there ).. everyone called us food but got eaten by there meals?

Please elaborare mr cromax.. we patiently await your insight on our game play

DeletedUser56063

That’s fine different people play differently but the point is don’t talk about how good you are when you consistently employ bad tactics.
Lol Witchy Boy accused me of using gold because I was able to get dlu and birs in my city within 2 hours hahah. That was funny. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

no this is gold use....must have cost a pretty penny.
b2qyHyB.png

DeletedUser51175

yea only thing that cost anything there is the LS red arow token - and we all bought that package - soo yea that that attack cost abuck 50 lol ....
give me a decent brimm stack to clear out haha and ill spend alot more than that :)

$$$ bills yall

DeletedUser56063

yea only thing that cost anything there is the LS red arow token - and we all bought that package - soo yea that that attack cost abuck 50 lol ....
give me a decent brimm stack to clear out haha and ill spend alot more than that :)

$$$ bills yall
Wtf.... I don’t remember ever being offered a package :( maybe it was in the very beginning.