Top 12 Alliance Discussion's

DeletedUser

Heroes of Zero ... because you can tell they have a good leadership by the way they recruit.

I was in Heroes. The way they recruit is the only good thing about their leadership I can tell you. No vision and almost zero activity, that is how I see that leadership. Francly speaking I believe Heroes is a kind of "Do not invite me" alliance. Few active players , who started early on this world joined together under the guy, whom they do not know... And I think no one here knows him either...

DeletedUser7784

is heroes of zero the same as hero or zero? because they seem to be a solid group of players/

DeletedUser7784

uhhuh, i know which one, but i would love to seem em go, can you make quick work of their other buddies?

DeletedUser

Exactly. Solid group of players does not mean well lubricated war machine - you need a strong and active leadership to make a team from a group of players ;)

Best quote i've seen in a while. +1 from me on that one

DeletedUser

1 Elite Legionnaires we are recruiting a lot of people in Ocean 45 to see who will do well and who will not, once BP ends we will drop the dead weight and start playing very seriously.

So in few hours we will see a different picture in O45, you say ;) ? Well it looks to me, that you are not going to limit yourself just for O45, are you?

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Yes, I will be making cuts in the alliance, most probably kicking everyone under 350 points :) They've had time to reach the target... Plenty of time.

DeletedUser

Yes, I will be making cuts in the alliance, most probably kicking everyone under 350 points :) They've had time to reach the target... Plenty of time.

I just set my alliance target of 500 by the 28th,

This is more than achievable so lets see how it goes

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Me too bro. So... Let's see how the top 12 are doing:

REAL MADRID ELITE - Poor average, MRA, has many branches already and more to come... Haven't they heard of just sticking to one alliance? Stupid leader they have and very inexperienced. They will fall apart soon.

Elite Legionnaires - My alliance. Seems to be doing well, has good players that have great experience from many past worlds on Grepolis including myself. Good average for 85 members and hopefully we'll be one of the leading powers in the future.

The Dark Legion - They share Ocean 45 with my guys. There okay but they have a poor average and just appeared out of no where so soon... I think me and them will clash one day but first we might work together to bring alliances like RME down!

Noxious Immortals - I can see these guys being one of the top alliances in the future. They have very experienced players from Eta who will be a challenge if you face them. Good luck to them.

CORE - Don't know much about these guys but come on... They have a really bad average, they need to sort that out! But good luck to them anyway.

Rebels - Spoken to there leader, he seems okay. They need to get there average up though, it's poor at the moment. They might do well but I'm not so sure...

Dark Knights - I don't know much about these guys but I think my alliance will work with them to bring down RME possibly. But they need to work on there average if they want want to be a leading alliance in the future.

The Spartan Elite - *Sigh* another "Spartan" alliance. I wish these guys luck, they have a decent average though. Lucky them :p

C.A.E - Never heard of them...

Swadian Knights - Badly need to sort out there average if they want to stay on top.

Shadown titans - Never heard of them either...

Black Rising - Don't know much about these guys but I think they are eager to bring RME down too. Good luck to them though.

Last edited:

DeletedUser6983

Nice. i am not in an alliance yet and not at 500 yet. but i will choose soon. Gotta find the one for meh ;)

DeletedUser

Hi all, I'm new to the game (started playing the day Mu went online) and looking forward to all of this. Earlier someone listed top 12 by average points... one of those listed was Knights Black Templar. We are now known as Myrmidon Elite (had I known that "all alliances with the name Elite seem to fail" I would have suggested something else!).

One of our Leaders is Marco11, who is one of the top ranked players on the server (so far). We are a conglomeration of several smaller alliances who have merged and (fortunately) didn't really need to weed anyone out as we are all pretty active.

Hopefully we will do well enough. We will certainly give it our best, but with so many high powered war machines out there.......

Anyway, greetings to all you mighty heros and may the Gods be with you (unless you are anywhere near me and wanna farm me!)!

Z

DeletedUser12571

It's a little hard to rate the alliances at this stage, especially according to points. I'm going to rate their chances of survival. 1 being no chance, 10 being without a doubt.

1. REAL MADRID ELITE - 1st position through numbers. Not the lowest average in the top 12 though. I want these to survive just to prove people wrong. Plus it will add competition to O55. 4/10

2. Elite Legionnaires - Looking pretty good. Would like to see them go to war with the Dark Legion in O45. 9/10

3. Noxious Immortals - No comment.

4. CORE - Currently 1st in O44. Only time will tell as to whether they keep that spot. I reckon they'll merge with someone/someone will merge into them to keep it going. 6/10

5. The Dark Legion Strong in O45. Similar to my point about Elite. Hope they go to war. If they war with Elite, 5/10. If they don't, 8/10.

6. Rebels - Their council leader is 11 years old and has little experience in grepolis ; should be interesting. Don't know much else about them. Also, if they are 'rebels', they won't be following orders. 4/10

7. Dark Knights - Maybe some competition in O55 once they get their act together. 6/10

8. The Spartan Elite - Everyone always comments on an alliance with 'Spartan' in their name, for having 'Spartan' in their name. Doesn't really bother me. They seem to own O54 for now with no one looking like they'll compete in that ocean. Maybe we'll have to expand that way :p 7/10

9. Black Rising - 2nd in their primary ocean. Low average. If C.A.E. get their act together, they may be gone once people gain conquer. 5/10

10. C.A.E - 1st in O65, alright average. I know their leader from previous servers. If he commits to Mu, they should keep O65 theirs. 7/10

11. Macedonian Empire UA - Long Pact list. They have a sister alliance this early on. A member of this UA group (Union of Alliances?) which may help their survival. Their main ocean appears to be 44 which they aren't doing bad in (2nd with higher average than 1st). 5/10

12. swadian knights - Longer Pact List. Lowest average of top 12 (which they are a part of because of numbers). 3/10

DeletedUser

Real Madrid Elite - their members have been quite active lately, spaming my inbox with letter of asking to join. And knowing the history of the alliance, won't be here long...

Elite Legionnaires - Know many of them from ETA, if they stick to their ocean, and we stick to ours, it will benefit both of us in the long run :D

Noxious Immortals - Can't comment on my alliance, that's for others to do.

CORE - Started off as a noob MRA, still look to me like that, but we'll see, maybe they will do good, maybe not, time will tell.

The Dark Legion - could do well, they're close to the core in O45, only 1 pact, but that one is really wrong... personally don't know anything about them :heh:

Rebels - MRA. So much pact alliances, it is just sad...

Dark Knights - saying they aren't an MRA, and stating one week of inactivity will be punished tells me that they have prob some very young children in their leadership (or just still acting like children), don't think they'll do very good.

The Spartan Elite - love the name :p

Black Rising & C.A.E - one of these will be the owner of O65, guess we'll see in time which one it will be :pro:

Macedonian Empire UA - complete fail, you need to scrool down to see all their pacts...

swadian knights - same as Macedonian Empire UA