Top 12 alliance opinions

DeletedUser

In my newly found forum freedom, I will sound off:

1 Chillax - Good. But leadership had better do something fast.
2 VRoD - I want to say that I hate you because Siraj was a jerk, but I have to admit a gj on your ocean
3 Confederate States - Completely dominant in 55 right now.
4 Phantom Knights - Pushing and wishing. They have a complex about not being center, and that will destroy them.
5 Phantom Academy - Come on, Son.
6 . 9 . Days Of Christmas 1631825 - Seriously, I love you guys. Your artwork draws me.
7 Dark 1583940 - On the way out.
8 Strike Force - Mine. Be ready, yo.
9 Shade - The only reason they'll be in the top twelve next week is because no one can kill them.
10 Rogue - ?
11 HASHASSINS - Good job holding on. Bye.
12 Death Squad - What? Who? Death? I got your "Death" right here...

DeletedUser

There seems to be a few negative comments here about Siraj, anyone care to tell me what the problem was?

He is a great friend of mine on Grepolis and IMO he was a great leader too, on Kappa and Iota I have yet to see him lose a war ...

I have never been one for politics as I prefer the War side of things but what I can say is that Siraj preached loyalty and brotherhood to alliance members and to our allies.

As a member of VRoK I treated allies The Deli, Dynamis, Deadly Angels, etc etc with the same commitment as fellow VRoK members whenever possible and this was down to Siraj's principles, he sacrificed his own progress to ensure his members and those of his allies were given maximum backing. He also treated underhand tactics such as infiltrating other alliances and espionage with scorn and preached fair play, honour in battle if you like, so it interests me why he gets negative press at times.

It annoys me when I read the likes of Jack adams calling him "a noob" and claiming he/Dark Sun wouldn't have anything to do with VRoK whilst Siraj was there .......... cheap shot IMO.

Anyway, hope Kappa is good fun for all, wish I was back in that core again as I have a bit more time to spare now it's holidays!

Happy Huntin People!

DeletedUser

Who knows

He has not been here for a while. I am not clear on why people do not like him, he was good to me but at some point, people should recognize that a lot of people have gotten the alliance to where it is without him for the last month. A month in this game is a long time.

DeletedUser

I'm sure my negative comments towards Siraj will now stop, he is gone so we are all moving on

Next post should be on Topic though, Phoenix will get ya!!!!

DeletedUser11965

In my newly found forum freedom, I will sound off:

1 Chillax - Good. But leadership had better do something fast.
2 VRoD - I want to say that I hate you because Siraj was a jerk, but I have to admit a gj on your ocean
3 Confederate States - Completely dominant in 55 right now.
4 Phantom Knights - Pushing and wishing. They have a complex about not being center, and that will destroy them.
5 Phantom Academy - Come on, Son.
6 . 9 . Days Of Christmas 1631825 - Seriously, I love you guys. Your artwork draws me.
7 Dark 1583940 - On the way out.
8 Strike Force - Mine. Be ready, yo.
9 Shade - The only reason they'll be in the top twelve next week is because no one can kill them.
10 Rogue - ?
11 HASHASSINS - Good job holding on. Bye.
12 Death Squad - What? Who? Death? I got your "Death" right here...

1-what about our leadership? Its perfect.
4-will be gone after break
5-same with you
6-i want to join you but Chillax is my home now.
7-get out
8-took my claimed city :supermad:
9-get out
11-NUMBER 12 now!!

DeletedUser

i am shalashaska

and you took your sweet time in accepting it AND THEN started banging the drums of war against me in the alliance forum, thats why your invite was revoked

must every post be off topic???

post an opinion perhaps?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 Chillax - Big, looks good from the outside, but inflated by questionable "players" who will run at the first fight.
2 VRoD - I would put them first, reckon they will be; very good leadership.
3 Confederate States - Strong in their core.
4 Phantom Knights - Never had any dealings with them, can't comment.
5 Phantom Academy - Never liked academies, imo don't really work out.
6 . 9 . Days Of Christmas 1631825 - Tried to hate these buggers, but somehow i couldn't :Angry: They split from Dark, but they had their reason. A very nice bunch of good players, their strength is the small numbers and their quality!
7 Dark 1583940 - Imploded. Once the leaders left everyone ran( incl myself)
8 Strike Force - Still unknown quality
9 Shade - Used to be a training alliance, but did better than Dark. Very good leaders, attacked by 3 alliances, but they still hold their ground. Will give some people a good run for their money ;)
10 Rogue - Trying hard
11 HASHASSINS - Used to wonder about them: good BP, but somehow they can't seem ( or want to) get bigger, almost like peace missionaries in disguise
12 Death Squad - Dunno, never had dealings with them

DeletedUser11965

i am shalashaska

and you took your sweet time in accepting it AND THEN started banging the drums of war against me in the alliance forum, thats why your invite was revoked

must every post be off topic???

post an opinion perhaps?

first, I was thinking about keeping Dark going thats why I didnt join. Then as more members leave, I realize Dark isnt going to last, thats why I left and ask for an invite. Of course after that, Chillax got my attention.
i never try to start a war, when did I attempt to war you ?.?
-
maiden, im good in chillax, wouldnt want to leave now.

DeletedUser

Just to add to this since "the Kappa forums are dead":

What, what! #7 with the second average per person point ranking in the world after starting a major war?! My boys are the 'ish, y'all.

DeletedUser

--------------------------------Average Points----ABP (per player)-------Cities per Player
1. Chillax ------------------------ 74.5k ----------- 773951 (9.6k) -------- 8.73
2. VRoD ------------------------ 75k -------------- 912181 (12k) --------- 8.17
3. Confeds ---------------------- 56k ------------- 764468 (8.5k) --------- 6.39
4. Phantom Knights -------------- 46k -------------- 962492 (10.6k) ------- 5.79
5. Phantom Academy ------------- 26k -------------- 360652 (4.1k) ------- 3.7
6. .9. --------------------------- 117k -------------- 233843 (13.8k) ----- 12.71
7. Strike Force ------------------- 73k ------------- 166425 (7.2k) -------- 8.61
8. Rogue ------------------------- 47.5k ----------- 234105 (7.1k) -------- 6.39
9. VRoD II ------------------------ 30.3k ----------- 243519 (5.9k) ------- 4.17
10. Death Squad ----------------- 22.7k ----------- 144360 (2.7k) -------- 3.55
11. Shade ----------------------- 18k ------------ 365313 (5.4k) ---------- 2.94
12. Caesars Legions ------------- 21.2k ------------- 376011 (6.8k) -------- 3.58

i think that these stats give a pretty good overall picture of which alliances are good :) cities per player is one of my favs, but needs to be looked at in conjunction with the other 2 to bring a bit of reality/perspective back into it.

it makes interesting reading when you look at the differences in some of the top 12 alliances :)

DeletedUser

--------------------------------Average Points----ABP (per player)-------Cities per Player
1. Chillax ------------------------ 74.5k ----------- 773951 (9.6k) -------- 8.73
2. VRoD ------------------------ 75k -------------- 912181 (12k) --------- 8.17
3. Confeds ---------------------- 56k ------------- 764468 (8.5k) --------- 6.39
4. Phantom Knights -------------- 46k -------------- 962492 (10.6k) ------- 5.79
5. Phantom Academy ------------- 26k -------------- 360652 (4.1k) ------- 3.7
6. .9. --------------------------- 117k -------------- 233843 (13.8k) ----- 12.71
7. Strike Force ------------------- 73k ------------- 166425 (7.2k) -------- 8.61
8. Rogue ------------------------- 47.5k ----------- 234105 (7.1k) -------- 6.39
9. VRoD II ------------------------ 30.3k ----------- 243519 (5.9k) ------- 4.17
10. Death Squad ----------------- 22.7k ----------- 144360 (2.7k) -------- 3.55
11. Shade ----------------------- 18k ------------ 365313 (5.4k) ---------- 2.94
12. Caesars Legions ------------- 21.2k ------------- 376011 (6.8k) -------- 3.58

i think that these stats give a pretty good overall picture of which alliances are good :) cities per player is one of my favs, but needs to be looked at in conjunction with the other 2 to bring a bit of reality/perspective back into it.

it makes interesting reading when you look at the differences in some of the top 12 alliances :)

Your ABP stats are not good. You should have something like that :
(stats with alliance with more than 10 players)

31/12/2010
Name ABP per players
1 . 9 . 39792
2 Strike Force 16763
3 Chillax 17082
4 VRoD 16164
5 Phantom Knights 12058
6 Confederate States 11732
7 New World Marauders 4579
8 Crimson Revelation 7491
9 HASHASSINS 5161
10 Rogue 8040

The ABP stats in grepolis stats are since the creation of the alliance... not the total of the players ABP since the beginning of the world... They should fix this .. because it's not really useful as it is presently...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i agree that grepostats' info isn't the most useful possible, but it's the best info that's easy to get that i know of!

it would be ideal to have past BP from before alliances formed added in to get a better picture of the players which make the alliance, but far too much work for a lazy person like me :p

as far as the ordering goes, i did it like that because that is the ordering of the top12 alliances (or was at the time of writing). stats are only as useful as you make them anyway, so as long as ppl know where the numbers come from (grepostats in this case) they can draw whatever conclusions they like from that :)

DeletedUser

I agree with the total BP being a part of the alliance BP. However it shows how amazingly aggressive and successful BS was in terms of BP. They are still ranked 5th in BP and not by that much considering how long ago they disbanded.