Top 12 alliance opinions

DeletedUser13729

1. VRoD - Yeah we rock. Our 2nd alliance got a merge from NWO wich is ex ghost phalanx and godsofwar?
2.Confederate States - Gz on 2nd place
3.Chillax - At war with everybody who matters in the server,dont see a long future.
4.Phantom Knights - New allies of us,impressive bp.
5. VRoD II - Yeah we rock 2x. Control 2 oceans completly now aswell.
6.Rogue - Doing great ,on the rim tough.
7.Phantom Academy - Same as their main ally..
8. . 9 . - Sick average ,will be a top 12 presence for awhile
9. Death Squad - Got their ocean pretty much wrapped up.
10.Strike Force - Dont know much about them.
11. Public Enemy - Merged with hash dudes,gl with that.
12.The Third Tau - I dont know.

DeletedUser11965

lol for real?,so vrod left the pact with chillax and went with pk and r warring chillax atm?

If thats true, im pretty darn happy i left.

DeletedUser13729

lol for real?,so vrod left the pact with chillax and went with pk and r warring chillax atm?

If thats true, im pretty darn happy i left.
Confed declared aswell + 9 asfar i can tell. We have cleared them from our ocean sofar(14 to 3 in few days) + few cities in o44 i think sofar.
When i get a spare culture level i will go for another city of theirs aswell,got 2 citys im taking in my o64 southern and northern cluster+ a ghost in o54 for a ls city before tough.

DeletedUser

hey guys, just a bit of info

But 9 and chillax were at war first, maybe 2 or 3 days before anyone else.

the fun has kind of left the war now that so many people have joined it, Ulizes has returned though so it should be a little more interesting

DeletedUser

hey guys, just a bit of info

But 9 and chillax were at war first, maybe 2 or 3 days before anyone else.

the fun has kind of left the war now that so many people have joined it, Ulizes has returned though so it should be a little more interesting

Actually, Phantom Knights was the first at war with them :p

DeletedUser

o_O phantom knights moving in is what i expected, but how did VRoD get to war Chillax?

DeletedUser13729

Our leaders didnt like their leaders actions,mainly some of their diplomacy and accepting most of remaining dark leadership after it split up into dark and 9 i think was the main problem asfar i can tell.

DeletedUser11965

Our leaders didnt like their leaders actions,mainly some of their diplomacy and accepting most of remaining dark leadership after it split up into dark and 9 i think was the main problem asfar i can tell.

wow..

DeletedUser

And I think one of their brothers slept with one of our sisters, and then refused to make a proper wife out of her, not sure, but that's what I heard.

i believe what actually happened was that they took the said sister out for a nice seafood dinner and never called again :p

vincaocao

Phrourach
1. VRoD - Yeah we rock. Our 2nd alliance got a merge from NWO wich is ex ghost phalanx and godsofwar?
2.Confederate States - Gz on 2nd place
3.Chillax - At war with everybody who matters in the server,dont see a long future.
4.Phantom Knights - New allies of us,impressive bp.
5. VRoD II - Yeah we rock 2x. Control 2 oceans completly now aswell.
6.Rogue - Doing great ,on the rim tough.
7.Phantom Academy - Same as their main ally..
8. . 9 . - Sick average ,will be a top 12 presence for awhile
9. Death Squad - Got their ocean pretty much wrapped up.
10.Strike Force - Dont know much about them.
11. Public Enemy - Merged with hash dudes,gl with that.
12.The Third Tau - I dont know.

So VRoD II has ocean 64 now?

DeletedUser12858

VRoD family has 303 cities in 64, 738 cities in 54 and 189 cities in 44.

DeletedUser

so what happened to

"never betraying our allies" ?

:p so is VRoD number 1 now? What happened to O44? O53? Is Rogue still alive?

DeletedUser6156

so what happened to

"never betraying our allies" ?

:p so is VRoD number 1 now? What happened to O44? O53? Is Rogue still alive?

Vrod is top, 9 and Vrod own ocean 44 and are mopping up the last of chillax in that ocean.
Chillax are bombarded on all sides by most of the top 12 I don't think theyre gonna be around for too much longer.
As far as im aware Rogue are still alive but I dont follow rim alliances

DeletedUser12858

Overall
NS1gx.jpg

O 54
kjFpW.jpg

O 44
THCEh.jpg

O 64
3wwYR.jpg

There you have it ;)

DeletedUser

Why

We dont betray our allies and we wont be betrayed. Even after One of the chillax leaders (lets call him mereos) kept breaking promises, taking in refugees, encroaching in other alliances oceans and trying to get other alliances to get in bed with them and attack us, all we did was drop our pact. The only reason we had a pact with them was to go to war against Dark anyway, so we gave Chillax 24 hours notice that we were dropping our pact. mereos then approached 9 to to do a joint attack against us. While we did smack a few towns around for mereos approaching 9 to attack us we did not declare war until mereos sent an insulting mass mail to our alliance members.

I wont even get into the offer by chillax to merge the top players with us and let the remaining members in the alliance fend for themselves. Also part of the offer to merge with us came with the stipulation that we turn on our pact member PK.

I respect many of the players in Chillax and recognize that the only crime they committed was following a bad leader. At least that is my opinion anyway.

I would like to thank Chillax for all of the defensive BP they gave me yesterday. I would also like to thank my alliance and pact mates for incredible support in a short period of time.

Not calling my sister back only added fuel to the fire.