Top 12 alliance opinions

DeletedUser

Given the turmoil in O44....along with other things...the core oceans will again look quite different a few weeks from now.

Unfortunately, in Kappa, you can't ever give an opening to your ocean...and O44 has that opening...but there are also other oceans too dealing with stuff.

So who knows what will happen?

DeletedUser

All of the core oceans are a huge mess, no one's managed to secure their oceans. IX has numbers, but Confederate surround them on all sides.

And don't even get me started on O54, it's like split down the middle right now

DeletedUser

1 Chillax - Sturdy and strong. good luck taking them down
2 VRoD - gaining momentum more and more, contender for #1
3 Confederate States- #3 only because of Dark fall from grace
4 Phantom Knights #4 only because of Dark fall from grace
5 Phantom Academy#5 only because of Dark fall from grace
6 Dark - still here but loosing members by the bucketload, they are finished
7 IX Legion- still here, but not a real threat to confed
8 Shade- Managed to stay standalone from Dark
9 Strike Force- pushing up in the rankings and with 24 members, not bad
10 . 9 . - my alliance 14 members, not far behind strikeforce
11 Rogue- it isnt hard to be in the top 12, isnt that right rogue
12 HASHASSINS- wont be in top 12 next week

DeletedUser11965

1 Chillax - Sturdy and strong. good luck taking them down
2 VRoD - gaining momentum more and more, contender for #1
3 Confederate States- #3 only because of Dark fall from grace
4 Phantom Knights #4 only because of Dark fall from grace
5 Phantom Academy#5 only because of Dark fall from grace
6 Dark - still here but loosing members by the bucketload, they are finished
7 IX Legion- still here, but not a real threat to confed
8 Shade- Managed to stay standalone from Dark
9 Strike Force- pushing up in the rankings and with 24 members, not bad
10 . 9 . - my alliance 14 members, not far behind strikeforce
11 Rogue- it isnt hard to be in the top 12, isnt that right rogue
12 HASHASSINS- wont be in top 12 next week

thank you for the positive comments on #1 and #2
#3-will live
#4, #5-holy crap gonna say bye to them soon
#6-cya
#7-meh
#8-another bye bye sooner or later
#9-good
#10-good
#11-meh
#12-holy crap you guys suck, bye bye

DeletedUser

1 Chillax - Not sure kadj would've liked an ex BS member leading some of his old Deli boys, then again, maybe that was the plan. Number one but lost a few cities to PK ...
2 VRoD - My old alliance, evolving, solid players, looking good. Changed the name?
3 Confederate States - Good leadership, dangerous, not sure about depth.
4 Phantom Knights - Like the look of these guys, like their aggression.
5 Phantom Academy - Have the backing of PK, so have potential.
6 Dark - Freefall, jeez, what happened?
7 IX Legion - Need to expand or will get swallowed up.
8 Shade - Pretty weak.
9 Strike Force - Some good players in there, interesting.
10 . 9 . - Find this a strange one, splinter group who abandoned their Dark heritage? ...... jury's out.
11 Rogue - These guys have a bit of control but can they hack it if the big boys come? ..
12 HASHASSINS - Victims.

DeletedUser13716

1. Chillax - These guys will be around awhile.
2. VRoD - A definite force to be reckoned with.
3. Confed States - As Manos says, good leadership, but also good teamwork.
4. Phantom Knights - They will continue for a while.
5. Phantom Academy - They will stay as long as PK does.
6. Dark - Falling
7. .9. - Lookin' good
8. Shade - They'll be around longer than Dark
9. Strike Force - Any alliance on the top 12 with less than 25 members is an alliance that deserves respect
10. Rogue - Look ok, Need to see what a war will do.
11. HASHASSINS - only here because Confed is causing the end of IX Legion
12. Death Squad - Who?

DeletedUser

VRoD - we sell car parts

Yes, we changed our name to Viking Raiders of Dominion. Promise made, promise kept. Merge went about as smooth as a merge could go I guess.

DeletedUser

Yes, we changed our name to Viking Raiders of Dominion. Promise made, promise kept. Merge went about as smooth as a merge could go I guess.

Wish everyone at VRoD all the best for the festive m8, happy to see you guys are still looking strong! :)

DeletedUser12858

Yes, it was Viking Raiders of Kappa, now it's Viking Raiders of Dominion.

DeletedUser6156

back on topic

1 Chillax - took in the rest of the best of Dark increasing there points, cant see them being knocked off top spot by anything other than an internal crisis.
2 VRoD - Any other server and the players combined here would be worthy of top spot, they just keep getting better and I have the ultimate respect for the way Dragot and Srains have controlled the alliance since they merged.
3 Confederate States - Utterly wiped out IX Legion in a show of dominance, firmly in control and most certainly an alliance to watch out for
4 Phantom Knights - Not bad but they've only had the rim to test them, they have taken on Chillax for domination of 45 can they hack it?
5 Phantom Academy - Evidently not much of an academy to be 5th in overall rankings same as Phantom Knights
6 . 9 . Days Of Christmas - what can I say, 6th with 17 players. top of ocean 44 and my alliance. Cant do much better in my opinion
7 Dark - a collection of inactives, Kappa's best supply of cities and battle points
8 Strike Force - Small but strong group of players in a busy ocean, the possibilities for them are endless
9 Shade - Darks academy, theyve got a couple of leaders trying to organise things but the ship is sinking, wont be in the top rankings for too much longer
10 Rogue 11 HASHASSINS 12 Death Squad - the best of the rest, no offense to any but i cant see them posing much of a threat for any of the top 6, I expect these positions to change frequently as time progresses

DeletedUser12858

1. Chillax - Very impressive, I must say. If they have worked out their internal affairs, they're a force to be reckoned with. Some great diplomacy from them.
2. VRoD - My alliance, we're doing great and I can't see someone stopping us.
3. Confederate States - Destroyed the Legion, but that wasn't really a surprise because the Legion had much more hype than real strenght. CS deserve their top 3 ranking.
4. Phantom Knights - Took the first place from BS (finally) but I still don't think they are as good as the top 3, simply because they are just making their way in 45, otherwise they are not in the core.
5, Phantom Academy - I can't comment an academy.
6. . 9 . Days Of Christmas - Some great ex Dark players, it should be interesting to see where they go and what they do in the future.
7. Dark - FAIL.
8. Strike Force - Like 9, they are kinda elite. Seem good atm.
9. Shade - FAIL's academy.
10. Rogue - They're pretty whack, very solid players though.
11. HASHASSINS - meh
12. Death Squad - O34? meh

DeletedUser

Alliances

Blooter, same to you man. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year.

I have the ultimate respect for the way Dragot and Srains have controlled the alliance since they merged.

Thanks for that. My guess is, this went about as easy as a merger can. Kick 3-5 people who want to make trouble, then you just work out the rest from there. With that said, I do not want to do another merger.

I only have one addition to make to the comments on the alliances. It is not so much that CS crushed Legion, it was how they did it. When I would check grep stats, you could see that all they did was take Legion towns, it was relentless. When war comes, many alliances will pick up a few enemy towns, few abandoned, some from this alliance, some from that, CS was focused.

DeletedUser12858

CS has a GREAT leader, I really admire OKCAdonis.
And the rest are a great bunch of players, they show just how important teamwork is.