Top 12 Alliance Prediction

DeletedUser

i was just wondering ben,can you tell us where you got that post of ninja's from,
just i'v never seen that post tell now.

DeletedUser

We both know it was posted within the PE forums on the "PE Only" tab if I recall :) - maybe you should read them more instead of spending your time on the Public Forums; how I obtained a copy will is something I am not going to reveal though.

you seem to know alot about the PE forum ben,more than i do it seems,
So you are saying on here , you have a spy in PE ?,
or are you saying you have someone playing 2 accounts ?,

DeletedUser

PE leadership that encourage it

cheez who crapped in your cornflakes :eek:? Good luck finding actual proof that me or vb encouraged multi-accounting

and ice got relatives playing, all legal, public annd put in the internet sharing

DeletedUser

lol so now your not saying you dont have 1 spy, but 4 and that eveyone is a cheat ,oh but not if your in the holy RDLM who never cheat ,lol ben how do you sleep at night.

DeletedUser

lol so now your not saying you dont have 1 spy, but 4 and that eveyone is a cheat ,oh but not if your in the holy RDLM who never cheat ,lol ben how do you sleep at night.

Just to clarify just because they have a spy (or 4) does not mean that they are all multi accounts. some players cant handle the heat of another alliance an offer their services as a spy for their personal safety... and some people just dont like their alliance and do it cause they want to.

spying is not cheating, its just a little dirty :D and a part of war.

DeletedUser

We both know it was posted within the PE forums on the "PE Only" tab if I recall :) - maybe you should read them more instead of spending your time on the Public Forums; how I obtained a copy will is something I am not going to reveal though.

Man, you are a great leader, but also one of the dumbest people I know, PE is doing great right now without cheating, but if they were cheating, then you would have been rimmed more than you are right now hiding behind CJ and all. If wannab had more than one account, trust me, CJ wouldn't be blocking you from most of the world. Those guys play with integrity, and I know they do, they would never dual account, when I took over the bubba gar account, they were going to let it go ghost before they would play on it with one of their own players. Trust me, I know. He was just losing cities, put if they were cheats like CJ, then that account would have been over 100k stronger. Hypocritical little man, you should not be allowed to bear the last name Gibbs. If I was up in your oceans, I promise you, You would be as yoshiherder said, routed to the morgue.:Angry:

DeletedUser2140

This thread is heading the way of other threads where Alliances are at war.

Guys you can fight each other without personal insults. Insult each others tactics but let's not go down the 'your cheating' route.

I believe most alliances are not cheating. If they were I'm sure the Mods would be on top of them.
So let it go.

As for the spy thing, 4 spies. I think there must be some unhappy campers somewhere.

I would suggest a few holidays in the sun somewhere.

DeletedUser

I'll be boring, but I prefer replying that first as to leave no doubts

We don't encourage multi-account. As Ben accuses us, he should be the one to bring evidences that clealry point us as guilty, but I 'll defend PE before it anyway.

He is angry and upset about one single and isolated case. And I'll stress out that no one inside PE knew about it. It was a surprise to us that two rdlm accounts were puppeted by the player in question.

He kept away from us because he knew we would not aprove it. We always had those two rdlm players in mind as spies and never imagined they were, for real, multi-accounts.

All in all, I think ben is more upset that he did not even had a clue about the info leak than about the accounts, as no real damage to RDLM has been made :p

DeletedUser

Back on topic.

1) Fusion - Rank 1 and 2 may also be switched. However Fusion jumping to rank 1 is not directly due to their success, but by the slowing of another down below.
2) CJ - CJ seems to be stagnating its current wars. Are they falling? By far no. But to say they aren't have troubles would be a lie. The influx of LoE players will likely cause an increase of inactives in other areas. As cities begin to show against them by TBS, they will be forced to redirect support to that area. They will begin to be spread thin and morale within CJ will drop. You might begin to see more inactives and "permanent" VM.
I don't believe this will occur if CJ makes a breakthrough against GH and gains more momentum.
3) Grepohugs - Still some of the best around, but I don't feel their rank will change. In the longer term (maybe a year) they might take another rank or drop one.
4) RDLM - Honestly, I don't pay much attention to these guys. I'll do some research and make a modified prediction later.
5) The Illuminati - This is probably totally biased and stating reasons might cause unnecessary information being revealed. So no reasons here.
6) PE - Stay relatively the same, The Illuminati will just pass them.
7) The Covenant - These guys will definitely grow. They might take 6th, but definitely not 6th. ;)
8) The Mother Truckers - Haven't been monitoring them much, will get back to you all
9) Killer Bunnies - They will drop because they cannot keep up with the growth rate of the top.
11) KMD - I predict some form of collapse in the long term, but not completely dead. Their members will begin to see through some of Ivory's propoganda to keep his members with him. (Don't lie, I can rip apart every mass mail to your members ;))
12) TBS - Will emerge into the top 12 because of the easy expansion to their north.

DeletedUser

please dont take offence but this is my top 10 it has no relevence to whay actualy stands atm
1rst...fusion and cj..why both the largest alliances with the largest point av...althow we all know this means nothing as a lot of allianes have inactives and to me the fusionwith les inactives get this on points. w have to think about what thes alliances are truly capable of/fusion are a strong alliance but still working on 3 fronts .at the same point cj are split into 2 major groupsand yes thay have picke up a lot of dead waight in LOE but at the same point there is some good players in the old LOE but the bad out waight the good ,,i would just give 1rst to CJ just for the mass of area and the expert leader thay have
now as 1rst and 2nd have been desided ill go strait to 3rs
3rd ..and ill tell you all what this will come as a shock to most but not to the people within this alliance i give 3rd place to the covanent ....WHAT i here you say ill tell you dont be fooled thes guys have played a blinder that have sat back kept quiet and not intimadated enyone but when push comes to shove thay can kick *** thay took 6 citys of me althow i was going into VM i had a chance to admire some of there timeing some of it was gr8t and some of there less experience showed promis
4th..will on honestly and it make me sad to say it wil have to go to storm and the black sheep ..althow i ffffffn hate them i got to respect them ..thay show great promis and i only have one critisium and that would be that there is a lot of loud mouths within the alliance ..let storm do the talking he knows what he is doing the rest your only giving a bad inpreshon if it wasnt for storm holding it all together the rest would crumble .1 word of advice to the sheep althow that wont take it ditch the grepo there time is limited here
5th will have to go to a relevent unknown to me and that will be bens army
5th RDLM ...why 5th i here you ask..itwould have been higher if some ogf them whre not heading for the rim for self protection and longevaty within gamma get more involved in thing...ben sound like a good leader but tends to lisn to others and going with the majority self expreshon is whats needed to become a gr8t leader ben your good but not far off gr8t start thinking for yourself and realy read what people are saying insted of going with the flow ..apart from that your a good lad
6ht ,,now this is where it gets hard as there is old alliaces that should be here and new ones thay now have earnd the right ..this is like in first 6th and 7th become one
the 2 alliance i put in here would be PE and the illumi althow thay both have difrent traits i feal that PE are on the rise and the illumi althow taking some exlent players from port are on the decline without the backing of the covanent the fact is eny alliance will walk all over the illumi..on the other hand PE are on the up althow that are getting boxed in thay need to make there mind up if to go to war with a major alliance or head to the rim like RDLM it depends what thay are looking for and that i dont know
8th/well itll have to be grepo as PORT is gone now but grepo is failing there runing throw 56 /46 to try and escape the battle in the center of the world there time of being the dominent one in the center of the map is limited of not over
9th./killer bunnies....took a knock and found it hard for some time there starting to re group and i dare say thay will bounce back to domanate there ocean
10th yup anuther tie with KMD + THE MOTHER TRUCKERS althow thay are difrent alliances i feel and this is only my fealing is that that are still 1 of the same as thay are oth made up of old people from the origanal alliance with a scatering of new people

i hope i havnt offended eny one on gamma as i say this is just the way i see things

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Heres mine

1st and 2nd this could go either way between Fusion and GH in the future

3rd. RDLM I think could take this spot because of having no big threats around them other than PE and being able to recruit new players.

4th. Carpe Jugulum will eventually start to fall because of inactivity, GH and PE pushing them back, and they are split into 2.

5th. Illuminati- will continue to take over KMD and may have some border issues with Fusion maybe pretty interesting in months to come a big triple threat match of GH vs. Fusion vs. Illuminati.

6th.PE will continuously take CJ cities to earn this spot. Do not be surprised if maybe some players will join GH due to some spy issues. ( I know us at GH would love o have the merge we have been talking about for weeks now)

7th. The Covenant will take this spot but will not grow that high due to not enough members unfortunately.

8th. Mother Tuckers do not know much about them but look good.

9th. KB- will stay a small alliance look for the possible merge in the future

10th.Swat will always be alive due to GH and Swats constant members joining

11th. Semper FI- same as above

12th. TBS will continue to take LOE/ CJ cities

DeletedUser

no offence steve but you honestly dont have a clue whats going on i hope you are not offended by my comments here but you should realy have a good look at the top 15 daily update map

DeletedUser

please dont take offence but this is my top 10 it has no relevence to whay actualy stands atm
1rst...fusion and cj..why both the largest alliances with the largest point av...althow we all know this means nothing as a lot of allianes have inactives and to me the fusionwith les inactives get this on points. w have to think about what thes alliances are truly capable of/fusion are a strong alliance but still working on 3 fronts .at the same point cj are split into 2 major groupsand yes thay have picke up a lot of dead waight in LOE but at the same point there is some good players in the old LOE but the bad out waight the good ,,i would just give 1rst to CJ just for the mass of area and the expert leader thay have
now as 1rst and 2nd have been desided ill go strait to 3rs
3rd ..and ill tell you all what this will come as a shock to most but not to the people within this alliance i give 3rd place to the covanent ....WHAT i here you say ill tell you dont be fooled thes guys have played a blinder that have sat back kept quiet and not intimadated enyone but when push comes to shove thay can kick *** thay took 6 citys of me althow i was going into VM i had a chance to admire some of there timeing some of it was gr8t and some of there less experience showed promis
4th..will on honestly and it make me sad to say it wil have to go to storm and the black sheep ..althow i ffffffn hate them i got to respect them ..thay show great promis and i only have one critisium and that would be that there is a lot of loud mouths within the alliance ..let storm do the talking he knows what he is doing the rest your only giving a bad inpreshon if it wasnt for storm holding it all together the rest would crumble .1 word of advice to the sheep althow that wont take it ditch the grepo there time is limited here
5th will have to go to a relevent unknown to me and that will be bens army
5th RDLM ...why 5th i here you ask..itwould have been higher if some ogf them whre not heading for the rim for self protection and longevaty within gamma get more involved in thing...ben sound like a good leader but tends to lisn to others and going with the majority self expreshon is whats needed to become a gr8t leader ben your good but not far off gr8t start thinking for yourself and realy read what people are saying insted of going with the flow ..apart from that your a good lad
6ht ,,now this is where it gets hard as there is old alliaces that should be here and new ones thay now have earnd the right ..this is like in first 6th and 7th become one
the 2 alliance i put in here would be PE and the illumi althow thay both have difrent traits i feal that PE are on the rise and the illumi althow taking some exlent players from port are on the decline without the backing of the covanent the fact is eny alliance will walk all over the illumi..on the other hand PE are on the up althow that are getting boxed in thay need to make there mind up if to go to war with a major alliance or head to the rim like RDLM it depends what thay are looking for and that i dont know
8th/well itll have to be grepo as PORT is gone now but grepo is failing there runing throw 56 /46 to try and escape the battle in the center of the world there time of being the dominent one in the center of the map is limited of not over
9th./killer bunnies....took a knock and found it hard for some time there starting to re group and i dare say thay will bounce back to domanate there ocean
10th yup anuther tie with KMD + THE MOTHER TRUCKERS althow thay are difrent alliances i feel and this is only my fealing is that that are still 1 of the same as thay are oth made up of old people from the origanal alliance with a scatering of new people

i hope i havnt offended eny one on gamma as i say this is just the way i see things

Tang, just curious, but how far in the future are you looking at here? These kind of massive changes will likely not happen in the next 6 months, or maybe even a year.

DeletedUser

thay would if people stopped kissing other alliance leaders asses ...sorry for my wording but as i keep being reminded im an idiot so i got a reason for bad word as i know not what i do ..
if people would start fighting insted of getting other to do there dirty work for them then im sure the game would speed up a bit just now its boaring ...be men fight your own battles and stop being a cat (female at that) show us more than how good you are at hiding behind others abilitys

DeletedUser

no offence steve but you honestly dont have a clue whats going on i hope you are not offended by my comments here but you should realy have a good look at the top 15 daily update map

What are you talking about I do not have a clue? You put TBS and the convant in 3rd and 4th, Illuminati as low as like 8th and you do not even have GH in the top 10? So I do not know about your thinking man but whatever.

DeletedUser

very good Q chrss..let me try and answer it ...i do think this is how the alliances stack up at present..i can see where all your thinking comes from as you still rate the leaders by points scored in the past..this is only what has happend ..yes and all the alliances should be credited for there high scores ..but you and me and a lot of other do know that the vast majority of these players who provided alliances with there vast points have left the game....and we know that only the leaders of the alliances know the full extent of the inactives within there alliance...and will not reveal thes numbers to enyone.but we all know we can judge alliances inacteves by simply looking at the stats and seeing who is and who isnt active ..this is whre i get my info from and this is where i based my coments on ..i hope ive cleard my thinking up a little for you chrss as there was no offence ment by your positioning
stev i am allowed an opinion ..and the reason i put tbs and cov in 3rd and 4th is clear to see

DeletedUser

thay would if people stopped kissing other alliance leaders asses ...sorry for my wording but as i keep being reminded im an idiot so i got a reason for bad word as i know not what i do ..
if people would start fighting insted of getting other to do there dirty work for them then im sure the game would speed up a bit just now its boaring ...be men fight your own battles and stop being a cat (female at that) show us more than how good you are at hiding behind others abilitys

Darling we get that you don't like Ben... but have some respect for the rest of us in RDLM to say that we can't fight or we are all running scared is not a fair assumption. Look I am at war with PE, but I have respect for some of there members VB, CSTCN, Ninjakyra (when he was with them)... ect. It is a game dear. To say we hide behind others is not really fair to say now is it. No one does our dirty work for us and None of our members hide behind the rest. if you ask PE they will tell you when we attack it is as a team. We get it there are people out there that want to see CJ and RDLM go to war and to be honest they are probably right that would be epic two strong alliances like us, however, that is not in the cards we are allies. furthermore, there is no excuse for swearing.

My prediction on the top three..... Well can't say we are all so closely ranked and have great fighters.