Top 12 Alliance Prediction

DeletedUser

what part of flack off you no lisn to ggc1 ..im no realy intrested in what you say

if you dont wont to read what i type then dont read it

your view means squat to me...mon doon and see me lol

No point in me coming to you - by the time I get there you wont have any cities left - if you keep losing 9 cities a day - you will be gone in 2 weeks! llol!:D

I didnt realise you had already told me to "flack off" - just shows how your posts send people to sleep!:rolleyes:

did you notice your rep is in the red? - that means people dont like what you say - (or they just dont like you!)

maybe you should evaluate this before shouting your mouth off.

oh by the way tang - You really are not that good a player! please dont think you are!:heh:

I think mommy is calling you for a nappy change!

DeletedUser

Forgive me If I am speaking out of turn here, but personally I see three things wrong with this post.

1. your spelling to me personally is an insult to those that compile dictionaries, please try and improve it, if you do you might find you just generate a little more respect for yourself :p
...........................................................................................................................
it has been pointed out on a number of ocashon about my spelling if my lack of education offends you then you have the problum no me ..i dont get enbarased about it..i know i cant and im past careing about it
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
2. the reasons that quay stated are good enough-you cant judge everyone's in game performance by how you do in RL, in fact I applaud quay for being a brilliant parent and fighting against the education system for his child... Keep it up.
......................................................................................................................................
no one is critasising hur privt life it just if she persits to use hur privit life as a weapon she must be prepaired to get critasised back like you have prazed hur for it i didnt say enything back about it she was the one throwing it in my face
.;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
secondly tang, I know from my time on gamma, that many people took inactive cities as it nudged them closer to the front line.. this to should be applauded, actually wanting to be in the thick of things :) Maybe you ought to try using a few more reputable tactics to get more cites.. come one taking inactive cities is more reputable that the rumours about you accounts (notice plural) ;)
...................................................................................................................
i also know taking inactives is part of the game ..but the better players will just farm them than take them..also rumours about my accounts i did notice plural...mine where declared where yours???
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

3.Finally- the death of a brother is actually a hard thing to go through, for some the grieving process turns into depression, in others it can take the shape of those "tantrums" these are ways for the griever to let out the pain and sometimes hate that they may feel against themselves.. So to me and probably many more people, froggy wasn't being an "asswipe", he was understandably upset about the death of his brother as anyone ought to be and as stated before this comes out in many ways.
......................................................................................................
yes i fully understand this also but when the death of the brother was over 10 years ago to still be using it to defend his actions even to a sane person is also in bad taist
.;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Don't judge other people and their real lives, by yours. you may have a fine real life- with no upsets but many people don't, and they may use this game as a vent- I do, yet I wont tell you my problem as you would probably tell it its stupid or that I was an "asswipe" just remember this when using these forums.......
..............................................................................................
also you hit it on the nail this is a game not real..so your real life problums should be left at the door i dont wont to here you crying about you rl problum call an agony aunt for that
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
sorry mods for the totally off topic- just felt like telling tang a few things.
and tang just felt like putting you strait

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No point in me coming to you - by the time I get there you wont have any cities left - if you keep losing 9 cities a day - you will be gone in 2 weeks! llol!:D

I didnt realise you had already told me to "flack off" - just shows how your posts send people to sleep!:rolleyes:

did you notice your rep is in the red? - that means people dont like what you say - (or they just dont like you!)

maybe you should evaluate this before shouting your mouth off.

oh by the way tang - You really are not that good a player! please dont think you are!:heh:

I think mommy is calling you for a nappy change!
thats no bad ..your wife telling you what yo say cos we know you havnt got a clue and no i ment come and see me your acsent sounds local to me im sure we could do lunch
and beleve me i am a good player ..youll just never get the chance to see
as for my rep yet again a well informed person knows that negitive rep is the new in thing lol
oh and btw your no that good a player ether your only as good as the people round about you

DeletedUser7213

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en3/player/280307
Jimothy5 hahahahaaaaaaaa your a screem ive lost more points in one day ya muppet than your total points...plus im over 1mill im bp and 600k of them are attack ...and jimmy if 2 alliances where attacking you with over 400 attacks in 1 day thay would wipe you out lol 9 citys is pritty dam good if you ask me considering i coundent snipe them pathetic....
Quayzarck i dont wont to here your privet problums we all got our own crosses to bair but dont try and make me out to be something im not...you as bad as frogi using his dead brother as a reson for being a asswipe to cover his tantrums
LEEJG..whats your reason for the loses?????bet it wasnt 400 attacks in 24hrs bet you where cout with your pants down and playing old dixie on the flute
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en3/player/116087/colonizations?page=0
and as for you frogi your a joke look at your own stats lmao remember the real frogi got the first 55 city and all the loses sept 1 came when you took his account ..also you muppet just look at how meny citys you have been swaping from 1 account to the other then when you got cout multi accounting you started a new account loland then anuther
frogi ak.night of day.+margo+and the rest so dont hit me with you

;
and chrss..ive still got 2xs the amout of citys you got lol

Says the guy currently hiding in Vacation Mode. You're so great ... except I can't understand you, I try so hard, yet the language barrier doesn't permit it. English, try using it.

As for my losses, LOL. None of your business.

PS What does "Cout" translate to? LMAO.

DeletedUser

ggc1 and tang, you guys could squabble for a long time about who's better but what good would that do? lets just end it by saying that both of you are better than me?

And can we please get back on topic?

DeletedUser

Says the guy currently hiding in Vacation Mode. You're so great ... except I can't understand you, I try so hard, yet the language barrier doesn't permit it. English, try using it.

PS What does "Cout" translate to? LMAO.
in VM no hiding thow if i was hiding i wouldent be talking to you would i???????
cout try google

tipical answer from a smartass well a so called smartass

DeletedUser7213

LMAO. Only one smart *** in this thread. Although, you do seem to have become a parrot.

DeletedUser

I apologise about getting dragged into a slanging match with TANG - what is the point - we know he is an idiot!

again back on topic! please see my previous post for my thoughts.

LEEG - if tang is local to me then "cout" will translate as "caught".

DeletedUser

Tang, if you are only as good as the people around you... you are in a bit of a situation as your in an alliance on your own so no one around you... unless you have some accounts hiding up your sleeve that are going to come to the rescue :)

Back on topic....

I predict Tang will not be playing the game much longer as once his VM mode runs out he will be eaten up by every single person around him he has upset with his posts.

But is is not lost tang you will yet be number one...

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en3/player_achievements/colonizelose?days=7
this from the man running to the rim lol
thers one thing for sure itll take all of them as no 1 person could do it themself ...FACT

DeletedUser

and as for you frogi your a joke look at your own stats lmao remember the real frogi got the first 55 city and all the loses sept 1 came when you took his account ..also you muppet just look at how meny citys you have been swaping from 1 account to the other then when you got cout multi accounting you started a new account loland then anuther
frogi ak.night of day.+margo+and the rest so dont hit me with you

When the old NoD was about you needed mrki dado and blomax to help you out and when I took the account over you sent OVER 20 CS's at me and how many stuck that is right not even 1 big bad tang was beat by a player several times not even 1/3 of his size so who is the pathetic one

Lets look at this also tang had his account near a year since it was 200k in points I had frogman since it was 600kish if not more now lets see this tang a year in playing just under 800k in BP me after the take over 500k in BP no real targets either.

Big bad Tang dodges like a coward to VC while I sorted the crap he created out and tang not even wheeler a play who played with you how long had enough respect for you to go to your alliance so what does that tell you and one last thing if I was margo why is it reset?

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en3/player/406216

DeletedUser

ang town48 9,002 Night of Day Tang DeJa Vu PORT 2010-10-28 08:11:02
roy C 10 10,630 Night of Day Tang DeJa Vu PORT 2010-10-05 03:01:56
ig Xander 9,306 Night of Day Tang DeJa Vu PORT 2010-08-29 03:51:54
Tang town03 10,553 Night of Day Tang The Pantheon PORT 2010-08-17 02:30:25
Tang town05 9,012 Night of Day Tang The Pantheon PORT 2010-08-13 20:14:24
.need i say more to you frogi you nipple lol
you such a fool
and as for margo it was only reset 3 days ago lol
when you joined the illumi god you realy think people cant read you like a book

DeletedUser

ang town48 9,002 Night of Day Tang DeJa Vu PORT 2010-10-28 08:11:02
roy C 10 10,630 Night of Day Tang DeJa Vu PORT 2010-10-05 03:01:56
ig Xander 9,306 Night of Day Tang DeJa Vu PORT 2010-08-29 03:51:54
Tang town03 10,553 Night of Day Tang The Pantheon PORT 2010-08-17 02:30:25
Tang town05 9,012 Night of Day Tang The Pantheon PORT 2010-08-13 20:14:24
.need i say more to you frogi you nipple lol
you such a fool

Did you just call him a "nipple"? Honestly, please stop this type of talk and get back to the main point of the thread, to tell us who you think will be top 12 in the future. If you want to argue, create another thread.

DeletedUser

a nipple is a small rubber gromit that gos on top of a nail..also can be a nickname for a babys feeding bottle top

DeletedUser

Can you read what does the old NOD mean???????
you and i both know i didnt need enyone
also whf with what the old NOD ment what you trying to thow at this now you going to say its something like ????lol
and ggc1 stop spamming please

DeletedUser

Tang this will be my last post to you as you are really boaring and a big child nothing else but.

just to say if margo was in my control I would have let the cities go one by one bit by bit not reset the whole thing

DeletedUser

Tang 1 frogi 0
the reason you reset it is becaws its the only way the illumi would let you in its very funny that the reset day and the day you joind the illumi are both the same and as far as talking to you enymore frogi your only board cos you know im right and your a back stabber
mind post that messege you sent me frogi with you and mz chat on skype you sent me the one where you going to be a leader lol