Top 12 Alliance Prediction

DeletedUser

Yea Tang no need to swear you should show some respect where it is deserved to big players like Quay, Chris, and Ben, and CSTCN. They are really good players that do not deserve negative critism on what amazing things they have accomplished.

DeletedUser

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en3/player/352579/colonizations?page=0
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en3/player/115961/colonizations
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en3/player/289961/colonizations?page=0
ill even throw mine in just incase enyone has problums fonding them
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en3/player/156909/colonizations?page=0
not that i go on stats thats why everything i say has nothing to do with stats thay prove nothing
just because people talk a good game dosnt make them good player althow some may like to think thay are ...as for me showing thes perticular players stats its nothing personal to them ..i was only respawnding to your Question steve...
not everything that glitters is gold

DeletedUser

Tang everyone takes inactives every now and again but that still doesn't make them anyless of a player than they already were. I honestly don't know why you think you can judge players negatively when their stats are similiar to yours with the exception that you lost a few cities recently. Well that's just the way I see it anyway and that could be right or wrong.

DeletedUser

Tang everyone takes inactives every now and again but that still doesn't make them anyless of a player than they already were. I honestly don't know why you think you can judge players negatively when their stats are similiar to yours with the exception that you lost a few cities recently. Well that's just the way I see it anyway and that could be right or wrong.
do me a fav read what i sead again for god sake im no judging enyone
please read whats being sead tommy and you wonder why people like me get pist at people like you

DeletedUser

not that i go on stats thats why everything i say has nothing to do with stats thay prove nothing
just because people talk a good game dosnt make them good player althow some may like to think thay are ...as for me showing thes perticular players stats its nothing personal to them

That's what I read anyway Tang hence why I said ''Thats only the way I see it and that could be right or wrong''. By that I meant my statement could have been incorrect which you think it was. You didn't exactly state why it was or if it was wrong and it was only my opinion.

btw what do you mean by people like ''me''? If you don't like my opinion then so be it but where do you get off trying to judge me when you don't even know me. So don't treat me like a dumb teen cause if you do your only showing how immature you are :supermad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just cause someone says "no offense to anyone" or "im not judging anyone" doesnt mean they can follow it up with "you are a crappy player/im better than you" or "just because people talk a good game dosnt make them good player althow some may like to think thay are" its still offending people its still judging people :D I personally dont get offended but it really gets people worked up apparently ;) Come onnnnn Tang come out of VM we missssss youuuuuuu!

DeletedUser

tang,

You are a moron what you see on my stats is me taking inactive players during a very busy time in my RL (if you must know I have a handicap child and a tough fight with schools on his education) a time when most would have hit the VM button, but I didn't I stayed and help my alliance not only are they inactive they are in a very important position they are on the FRONT LINE, thus, putting me in the line of fire when I came back. Most of the ones i took are in a very important ocean "OCEAN 33" Which if you had half a brain you would know is the war zone of PE and RDLM. As for the others I can not speak, but next time look at the location before you judge me and use my stats...

DeletedUser

Responses in bold

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en3/player/352579/colonizations?page=0
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en3/player/115961/colonizations
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en3/player/289961/colonizations?page=0
ill even throw mine in just incase enyone has problums fonding them
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en3/player/156909/colonizations?page=0

You are right, stats prove nothing. Then why did you post links to GrepoSTATS?

just because people talk a good game dosnt make them good player althow some may like to think thay are ...as for me showing thes perticular players stats its nothing personal to them ..i was only respawnding to your Question steve...
not everything that glitters is gold

True, but as you should know, there is far more to this game than battling. As for my own stats, I have admitteded they are not as great as they could be. RL has been a pain in the *** on multiple occasions. That said, I don't feel to talk about it over the public forum.

DeletedUser

Going a bit off topic I see ;)

It's beyond me why anyone would feel like they have to explain themselves to Tang. A useless player who needed 3 (that i know of anyway) accounts to play and still mostly took inactives.

So maybe ignore Tang's rants and try get back on topic, was enjoying how people see Gamma in the future ;)

DeletedUser

DeletedUser5398

Q and A

Quay, don't ever feel you need to justify yourself to those who don't understand. keep doing what you need to do and let karma sort it out.

DeletedUser14887

I don't understand about PORT's actions. They made me feel they're refugees. Merged into The Illuminati, then unmerged, then merged. Seems like they never stay in an alliance.

DeletedUser

9 cities in 1 day - Thats my kinda idea of an attack! lol!;)

nice work guys!

is it just me or do you guys start to stop reading when TANG starts his full page of drivel in a forum post?

Tang, storm froggy etc - stop the whining and be more constructive - you are turning us off reading!:eek:

Ben and Quay - dont lower yourselves to others levels to prove a point.:heh:

back on topic guys!

in 3 months time I can see the following:

1 Fusion - (sh*t that hurt!!):supermad:
2 grepohugs they must keep active though
3 CJ - I think they will lose a few more players
4 RDLM - they may even make 3rd - they have the room to grow in various directions
5 ??????? I see a new alliance coming from somewhere
6 the Mother tuckers
7 KMD
8 SEMP Fi ( I can see a return to the top table for these guys if they can add a handful of quality players to their ranks and hold back Fusion)
9 The killer bunnies - an elite band of great guys :cool: (me biased?- never!) lol
10 SWAT - you just cant shake these guys!

Now I know I have missed a couple of big names - I mean no disrespect - and I may have the wrong alliances - but I do fell that their will be a bit of merging happening and a new "top ten " alliance will appear. just guess work and a hunch! :eek:

just my thoughts! lol

DeletedUser

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en3/player/280307
Jimothy5 hahahahaaaaaaaa your a screem ive lost more points in one day ya muppet than your total points...plus im over 1mill im bp and 600k of them are attack ...and jimmy if 2 alliances where attacking you with over 400 attacks in 1 day thay would wipe you out lol 9 citys is pritty dam good if you ask me considering i coundent snipe them pathetic....
Quayzarck i dont wont to here your privet problums we all got our own crosses to bair but dont try and make me out to be something im not...you as bad as frogi using his dead brother as a reson for being a asswipe to cover his tantrums
LEEJG..whats your reason for the loses?????bet it wasnt 400 attacks in 24hrs bet you where cout with your pants down and playing old dixie on the flute
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en3/player/116087/colonizations?page=0
and as for you frogi your a joke look at your own stats lmao remember the real frogi got the first 55 city and all the loses sept 1 came when you took his account ..also you muppet just look at how meny citys you have been swaping from 1 account to the other then when you got cout multi accounting you started a new account loland then anuther
frogi ak.night of day.+margo+and the rest so dont hit me with you

;
and chrss..ive still got 2xs the amout of citys you got lol

DeletedUser

its ma baw!!! my stick is bigger than yours!! my daddy will beat up your daddy!:supermad:

TANG - You just dont listen do you?:heh:

we try to advise you and you just throw tantrums! my 3 year old daughter has less tantrums than you! lol! get a grip and grow up!:eek:

please spam and tantrum in a thread I dont have to read!:pro:

DeletedUser

Quayzarck i dont wont to here your privet problums we all got our own crosses to bair but dont try and make me out to be something im not...you as bad as frogi using his dead brother as a reson for being a asswipe to cover his tantrums

Forgive me If I am speaking out of turn here, but personally I see three things wrong with this post.

1. your spelling to me personally is an insult to those that compile dictionaries, please try and improve it, if you do you might find you just generate a little more respect for yourself :p

2. the reasons that quay stated are good enough-you cant judge everyone's in game performance by how you do in RL, in fact I applaud quay for being a brilliant parent and fighting against the education system for his child... Keep it up. secondly tang, I know from my time on gamma, that many people took inactive cities as it nudged them closer to the front line.. this to should be applauded, actually wanting to be in the thick of things :) Maybe you ought to try using a few more reputable tactics to get more cites.. come one taking inactive cities is more reputable that the rumours about you accounts (notice plural) ;)

3.Finally- the death of a brother is actually a hard thing to go through, for some the grieving process turns into depression, in others it can take the shape of those "tantrums" these are ways for the griever to let out the pain and sometimes hate that they may feel against themselves.. So to me and probably many more people, froggy wasn't being an "asswipe", he was understandably upset about the death of his brother as anyone ought to be and as stated before this comes out in many ways.

Don't judge other people and their real lives, by yours. you may have a fine real life- with no upsets but many people don't, and they may use this game as a vent- I do, yet I wont tell you my problem as you would probably tell it its stupid or that I was an "asswipe" just remember this when using these forums.......

sorry mods for the totally off topic- just felt like telling tang a few things.

DeletedUser

what part of flack off you no lisn to ggc1 ..im no realy intrested in what you say

if you dont wont to read what i type then dont read it

your view means squat to me...mon doon and see me lol