Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter ArmouredHoplite
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Rank 5 - Infection

Promised much, delivered little. Control a rather dead and inactive ocean. Feared for their epic lineup in which only a few players actually did well. In bp called TIG pointswhores and promised that it would be Infection topping the abp charts which when TIG topped was put down to all being goldwhores. Sooner or later one of the big three are going to want a new ocean and Infection will be destroyed. Nice to see ultra experienced klevi doing well.

Your taking what a few members of an alliance said as being gospel. The opinions of a few people dont mean the whole alliance was on saying how great they are and they'll crush everyone. Quite the contrary...

Anyone in grepo who has played in multiple worlds know's that the louder you bark at the start is the harder you get hit when it counts. For you to generalize saying "the alliance this" and "the alliance that" is rubbish seeing as 80% of us have never even posted on the forums about TIG[/QUOTE]

agreed. i believe it was 1 maybe 2 players but who cares? unfortunately all it takes is 1 or 2 to make a conflict. as for me i never promised anything and not once did i say TIG are a bunch of pointwhores/goldwhores. i could careless if they were or not. seems they are doing well and kudos to them.

DeletedUser345

Anyone in grepo who has played in multiple worlds know's that the louder you bark at the start is the harder you get hit when it counts. For you to generalize saying "the alliance this" and "the alliance that" is rubbish seeing as 80% of us have never even posted on the forums about TIG

Seeing as it was your leader doing it i think then that it is pretty decisive that there is poor quality of leading the alliance. And redforx TIG have in no way aided SF what they have done is by themselves.

DeletedUser

everybody has an opinion, whether it resembles reality or not is another matter :p

DeletedUser

then dont be...

Just joined up in this world...someone already had my name so I had to pick out something different.....Looking at everything overall though between ABP and ADP it really doesn't seem like a lot of action is going on like in Nu. I mean lets be honest even you haven't been attacked that much. Lot of turtles for right now but that is to be expected with such a young world.....Let's see how things go in a couple of months once everything gets sorted out.

That's why I don't like to look at these threads at this stage but with this type of game it is a must.

Don't take offence mate. Just calling it like I see it. If you don't agree because you are in a top 12 alliance that is your right.

DeletedUser

O45 1. The Indomitable Gauls
491k points
24 members
95 colonizations (1 city loss)
ABP-1 DBP-5

No doubt they are best team in World Psi so far, their activity and aggressiveness obviously brings success. Already rimmed few teams such us Sausage Smugglers, Fo Shizzle, Inglorious Bastards and looks like Dark Avengers are next. Moving to O55 and hope to see great war against Rim Express when both become tight there.

O55 2. Rim Express
482k points
29 members
61 colonizations (1 city loss)
ABP-3 DBP-20

Pretty nice team with strong leadership. Friendly relations with TIG allows them easily clear their ocean from other teams (such us WARCHILD and Wolf Pack). Rimmed alliance - FoxHound.

O44 3. Shadows Fall
276k points
22 members
37 colonizations
ABP-2 DBP-18

One more strong offensive team with experienced players, beaten teams - Veritas Prime, Fire and Ice. Now fighting with team D3TH. Downside - only 22 members and too much of them still with 1 city. Sitting in 3rd place quite stable.

O44 4. D3TH
272k points
30 members
31 colonizations (2 city's loss)
ABP-8 DBP-3

Comes from server Omicron with the same team name, few experienced players but overall turtles. Win in war against Magyar Vandor, now fight against SF (this will be their last war here).

O54 5. Infection
209k points
29 members
22 colonizations
ABP-5 DBP-6

May feel quite comfortable sitting in pretty inactive ocean 54. Weak leadership. If TIG and RE decides to move north sooner or later they disband.

O55 6. WARCHILD
197k points
29 members
16 colonizations (1 city loss)
ABP-11 DBP-22

Weak team with unknown players, most of their conquests abandoned. Best players must try to find a place in RE if they wish to stay alive. Ocean 55 does not seem the best place to sit for sim city. Caps in name +1

O55 7. Wolf Pack
164k points
28 members
10 colonizations (3 city's loss)
ABP-16 DBP-17

Almost dead, RE & TIG will take best city's and gain same BP, others become farms.

O45 8. Dark Avengers
161k points
28 members
18 colonizations (3 city's loss)
ABP-13 DBP-1

Looking at DBP fighting pretty well against TIG, but it will not save them from collapse shortly.

O65 9. The Greyskull Gang
156k points
29 members
6 colonizations
ABP-24 DBP-135

First team outside center oceans in top10. All 6 conquests against none alliance players + 1 colonization. Typical 2nd hand team. Maybe we'll see them later in some battle for a place in the center ocean, but it's unlikely.

O54 10. Valkyrie
149k points
27 members
13 colonizations (3 city's loss)
ABP-18 DBP-28

MRA. Brother alliance Valkyrie Legion and Valkyrie Academy (wondering why not sister or cousin alliance?) Few none team conquests + lost 2 city's to Potato Judge.

O44 11. Multi Cultural Mafia
144k points
17 members
23 colonizations (2 city's loss)
ABP-6 DBP-16

Few good players, ABP-6 with about 10-15 active players shows their skill but lost 2 city's to TIG already. Must be lucky to be SF allies otherwise i can't see how can they stand in O44.

O54 12. Potato Judge
135k points
11 members
19 colonizations
ABP-7 DBP-65

They beat Death Wings conquering nine their players and took place in top12. Never seen these guy's before, but looks like they know what they are doing.

Heres my 2 cents for what its worth,

The Indomitable Gauls = cheating BOT users mostly especialy the BIG fish at rank 1. :eek:

Shadows Fall Clown camp that bully the little guys before they get on an euqal footing,

Their pedigree ? they hit up a new world, hit anything small and make them selves look good before the worlds begin to settle and alliances get on an equal playing field,

then they delete their accounts and run off to a new world because they cant maintain a fight on and EQUAL footing. COWARDS everyone of them and I will happily come kick your asses as soon as I get revolt researched :p

DeletedUser

Where did this noob come from? Seriously you must have gone shopping with Infection.

Theta.

Seriously Jehovah, you have ZERO information on Psi top alliances. Stick to the world you're good at.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurbads.

Phrourach
JehovahsWolf
World Psi = 1 city (1 lost), rank 806
World Rho = 7 city's (4 of them colonizations), rank 714
World Theta = 103 sim city's in old inactive server (most conquests from hes own team or Abandoned) location - outside center O64, O74 lol, rank 91

overall - fail, attention wnb

DeletedUser

JehovahsWolf
World Psi = 1 city (1 lost), rank 806
World Rho = 7 city's (4 of them colonizations), rank 714
World Theta = 103 sim city's in old inactive server (most conquests from hes own team or Abandoned) location - outside center O64, O74 lol, rank 91

overall - fail, attention wnb

He may be a simmer, but the fact that's he's in an old server is completely irrelevant.

DeletedUser

He may be a simmer, but the fact that's he's in an old server is completely irrelevant.
old servers have had more players quit, it becomes extremely easy to pick up ghosts and inactives when you've hung around in a world for long enough! (if that's what you're into)

basically old worlds and simmers can be a match made in heaven.