Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter ArmouredHoplite
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Very excellent review! +rep

The Exile - drop 16 spots to 24th due to loosing a city and a bunch of members to other alliances.

fyi, their founder, LORDSAF, was exiled (rimmed) by my neighbor, Cyber Skull (no alliance). thus, the alliance died :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16696

Been a while since an update so here goes, May not be good as "Baron1027" posts.

1 The Indomitable Gauls 0

Need to slow down abit, seems like going 100 MPH a day and will eventually reach the wall, Of course if they can stay that speed all the way then great!
Very good players but seems "gold" have helped alot, but it's there money!
Longevity: 9
Members: 8
Leader: 8
BP: 10

2 Rim Express +6

Another good alliance with many people with multiple cities, Sometimes slower is better?
Had ups and downs like every alliance but looking quite good now.
Longevity: 7
Members: 7
Leader: 9
BP: 8

3 Shadows Fall 20+

Wow risen from the dead to the top 12, Well done guys, Not the "Original" shadows fall members but they did have "Tommy Knight" in there for a while but leader is in "Project Venom" Although he's not 100% active there.
Longevity: 8
Members: 6
BP: 9

4 D3TH 20+

In same Ocean in SF, can they defeat them or will they pact, Seems alright but with the competition will likely be gone sadly. Doing well at the moment though.
Longevity: 5
Members: 5
Leader: 6
BP: 7

5 Dark Avengers 20+

Another new alliance in top 12, can see them doing good when there members start conquering, but a decent alliance. getting attack alot though
Leader: 5
BP: 6

6 FoxHound -4

Moved below from my last update, but seems to be catching up though, so never to be under estimated. Can see them here in my next update.
Leader: N/A

7 Infection -4

An alliance with alot of big mouth members, seems like there regret it now! TIG seem to be at war with them from what I heard, Some very nice players there though. will put up a fight.
Longevity: 6
Members: 8

8 WARCHILD 20+

Another new alliance in the top 12 since my last update, ABP and DBP are pretty similar, maybe a 1v1 war perhaps? Alright alliance but won't last long like some others like here.
Longevity: 6
BP: 5

9 DEATh Wings 20+

Not really what I call a "Decent" alliance, they won't be here in my next update I say, did well to come in top 12 but don't know if they can stay.
Longevity: 4
BP: 3

10 Multi Cultural Mafia +5

OMG! :O the "Failed noob MRA" who cant get to 30 members, well they proved that wrong, top 12 with only 20 members, certainly proving strong, No more No Less
Longevity: 8
Members: 9
BP: 8

11 Semper Fidelis 20+

Well well well, Jumped a few spaces in top 12, Can't see them here in my next update, Some members seem new to the game and leading of the experienced guys.
Longevity: 5
BP: 6

12 The Greyskull Gang 20+

They have an Academy so they must be popular, Just a question can they work in numbers, as numbers come with more control, unless it can be controlled it can be deadly, They can do well if they try.
BP: 3

Overall
Overall the Over estimated and under estimated alliances, and some un-expected alliances too, As many wars are beginning and players getting rimmed this world has many surprises. Know-one can tell the future.

Please +Rep if you like, and improvement are greatly needed, and if you -Rep please think before doing, people have there opinions and if you do so, add you name ;)

DeletedUser345

Your longevity is pretty pointless seeing as we only got a nine when we started on the first day at;

Obelix.. has founded the alliance. on 8/16/11 at 11:40 AM

Soon after the world started, so i dont see any point in that categorie, now i think i will do one like i do on Beta :D

DeletedUser16696

Your longevity is pretty pointless seeing as we only got a nine when we started on the first day at;

Obelix.. has founded the alliance. on 8/16/11 at 11:40 AM

Soon after the world started, so i dont see any point in that categorie, now i think i will do one like i do on Beta :D

MCM got a 8, and it was founded

Hector007 has founded the alliance. on 8/16/11 at 11:29 AM

DeletedUser345

Rank #2 - Rim Express.

Peak time:
Leadership(throughout it's existence): 09
Teamwork (current): 08
Individual skills(current): 09
Longevity:
Diplomacy: 10
Consistency:
Stability (throughout it's existence):

36/40

So in rank 2 is Rim Express, unfortunatly half the categories are invalid at the moment but i have given Rim Express 35 out of 40 anyway. Their leadership has always appeared solid and astute and haven't made many wrong moves so far guiding Rim Express into the top rank of ocean 55. We haven't really had a chance to see any real teamwork this early on in the world, but they haven't lost a city yet so it seems they are organising their defense well. Individual Skills was an nine as their players have proved themselves on Kappa before and only two allainces (TIG and SF) have more players in the top 20 than them. Diplomacy i gave them a ten as they know who to be friends with. ;)

Bad Point :(: A lot of conquers on inactives

Rank #3 - Shadows Fall.

Peak time:
Leadership(throughout it's existence): 07
Teamwork (current): 08
Individual skills(current): 09
Longevity:
Consistency:

35/40

Now we have Shadows Fall who have also impressed early on in the world as well. Leadership has been like Rim Express but i marked them down for the unoriginality of the name i thought that they should have changed it after TK left the alliance. Teamwork and Diplomacy have been marked for exactly the same reasons as Rim Express. The two alliances infact are very close only seperated by a name :p Individual Skills is a nine they have the second most players in the top 20 and quite a few have impressed on previous worlds.

Bad Point :(: The Name.

Rank #1 - The Indomitable Gauls.

Peak time:
Leadership(throughout it's existence): 10
Teamwork (current): 10
Individual skills(current): 10
Longevity:
Consistency:

40/40

These guys are absolutly amazing, their leadership is just wow pheraps the best grepolis will ever see they are awe inspiring, truly they could only debate which banner to have in the forum and still do fantastic ;). Teamwork is just perfect exactly what i would want my alliance to have they have just torn up Sausage Smugglers and Fo Shizzle i just envy the amoutn of hugs and love that must go on in the forums. Individual Skills god i just wish i was as talented as them they are (oh dear im running out of good adjectives. And there diplomacy well they just get a ten for annoying Infection. :D Prefect 40 (F) *swoons* (F) :cool:

Bad Point :(: Infection called them pointwhores and goldwhores.

^^^

For all those with iron hearts and no sense of humour that was a joke :p (only the last one) i wouldn't rate my own allaince.

More Coming Soon

DeletedUser16696

I think it as the time in the world, If its high it be in the world then it be there until it ends (10 is forever, 1 Very short)

DeletedUser

11 Semper Fidelis 20+

Well well well, Jumped a few spaces in top 12, Can't see them here in my next update.

[/I]

buuhu :( Semper Fidelis has been in the top 12 for 2 weeks, why should they go under that line ? cause we are back baby, going the first way to the top, and that's first down, then the long climb up ;)

+ on the ratings!

DeletedUser345

buuhu :( Semper Fidelis has been in the top 12 for 2 weeks, why should they go under that line ? cause we are back baby, going the first way to the top, and that's first down, then the long climb up ;)

+ on the ratings!

I'm so depressed TIG can't go up only down :( I think I will disband the alliance.

DeletedUser

true - but look at the bright side Achilles, you guys gonna have a good run =)
but I guess you gonna stay at the top spot a long time, until SF(semper fidelis) climbs past you guys :D :cool:

DeletedUser

TIG looks like they will be at the top for a while, like Hamero said. So have a good time while you're up there :)

DeletedUser

Sorry for the delay, been a bit busy :p

Here's an update :)

1 The Indomitable Gauls (=)
Members: 29 (=)
Cities: 92 (+36)
Avg Point per member: 14,602 (+7664)
ABP: 107,953 (+73011) (1st(=))
DBP: 14,564 (5th)
Comment: The Indomitable Gauls have had massive growth since my last report taking an additional 36 cities whilst keeping their membership the same. They have now destroyed Sausage Smugglers, Fo Shizzle and taking a number of cities off Inglorious Bastards. They are yet to loose a city and look unstoppable at this stage of the game.

2 Rim Express (=)
Members: 28 (-1)
Cities: 45 (+9)
Avg Point per member: 7,104 (+3175)
ABP: 37,274 (+22678) (3rd(+1))
DBP: 6,460 (19th)
Comment: With 28 members they probably need to clean up a couple as they are starting to show some inactivity (although the could be in vac mode). They seem to be ticking along nicely with most of their conquests around the 3k mark. They have however lost a city to FoxHound so will be interesting to see how that pans out.

3 Shadows Fall (+1)
Members: 24 (+1)
Cities: 46 (+22)
Avg Point per member: 7,622 (+4777)
ABP: 42,184 (+29,881) (2nd(=))
DBP: 5,771 (23rd)
Comment: Shadows Fall continues to grow in strength taking an additional 22 cities since my last report with very few Abandoned conquests which is good to see. They have smashed Veritas Prime taking 7 of their cities and a number off other alliances. Their members look active although a number should probably have their second city by now.

4 D3TH (+3)
Members: 30 (+4)
Cities: 36 (+9)
Avg Point per member: 4,818 (+1873)
ABP: 15,598 (+9005) (10th(-1))
DBP: 6,990 (16th)
Comment: Jumping 3 spots in the rankings D3TH are continuing to grow and have shown some promise taking 3 cities off Magyar Vandor. They have now maxed out their members which accounts for some of the increase in cities. All their members look active but again they have a number of members that really should have their second city by now.

5 Infection (+4)
Cities: 42 (+11)
Avg Point per member: 4,579 (+2144)
ABP: 23,832 (+15069) (6th(+3))
DBP: 9,399 (12th)
Comment: Infection have jumped a number of spots in the ranking and have increased their city count by 11 cities. They also seem to be getting some kills up resuting in moving up the ABP ranking as well. They have taken a couple of cities off The Fearless Warriors but to me it looks like the top few members of their alliance doing all the work with the majority of others along for the ride.

6 FoxHound (=)
Members: 21 (-5)
Cities: 36 (+8)
Avg Point per member: 6,007 (+2994)
ABP: 25,962 (+14299) (5th(+1))
DBP: 18,758 (2nd)
Comment: FoxHound have so far lost 3 cities to Rim Express without taking any back. They have dropped 5 members with a number of other showing limited activity. They have however had decent increase in ABP to move up a spot in the rankings. Again i would suggest their top 10 are doing all the work with the rest coasting along or being picked off by Rim Express.

7 WARCHILD (New)
Members: 30
Cities: 35
Avg Point per member: 4186
ABP: 9,114
DBP: 4,897 (25th)
Comment: Positioned in O55 with members pretty much covering the whole of the ocean i imagine they will have some issue supporting each other unless the can start to link up. They have lost 1 city to FoxHound and have picked up non alliance conquests so they seem to be playing it safe. All their members seem active but with maxed out membership they havent given themselves any room to grow.

8 Dark Avengers (-3)
Cities: 34 (+4)
Avg Point per member: 4,140 (+2752)
ABP: 11,639 (+6063) (14th(-1))
DBP: 18,616 (3rd)
Comment: Dark Avengers have had quite slow growth and have lost their first city to The Indomitable Gauls. They are showing some inactivity but again could be because of vac mode. They really need to get a move on if they are going to be a contender in this world.

9 Valkyrie (+1)
Members: 30 (=)
Cities: 35 (+5)
Avg Point per member: 37,96 (+1571)
ABP: 4,940 (21st(+29))
DBP: 3,502 (33rd)
Comment: Valkyrie have lost their first city to Potato Judge. They have picked up a couple of additional cities and allowed two of their members to found a city which is just a waste of CP. With very low increase in ABP they are still a classic noob alliance and fail to impress.

10 The Greyskull Gang (New)
Members: 30
Cities: 34 (+4)
Avg Point per member: 3,609
ABP: 4,848 (22nd)
DBP: 335 (147th)
Comment: Situated in O65 they have a concentration of members in the center of the ocean with a couple of the souther border of O65 who do not stand a chance if they come under attack being to far away from the alliance core. With quite low ABP their members need to go out and kill some stuff.

11 Multi Cultural Mafia (New)
Members: 18
Cities: 30
Avg Point per member: 5,912
ABP: 18,294 (7th)
DBP: 6,052 (21st)
Comment: Multi Cultural Mafia have lost a couple of cites to The Indomitable Gauls but have taken some off Semper Fidelis and Veritas Prime to compensate. Situated in south east corner of O44, they have a tight group of members. With having only 18 members they are sitting a respectable 7th for ABP and doing better than some of the bigger alliances.

12 DEATh Wings (-1)
Cities: 32 (+3)
Avg Point per member: 3,577 (+1418)
ABP: 6,263 (+3941) (18th(+2))
DBP: 7,614 (14th)
Comment: They have lost their first city to Potato Judge which i imagine in the first of many given the spread of their members. Their members are show good activity but need to activly get their troops off their butts and kill something.