Leadership(throughout it's existence): 09
Teamwork (current): 08
Individual skills(current): 09
Longevity:
Diplomacy: 10
Consistency:
Stability (throughout it's existence):

36/40

So in rank 2 is Rim Express, unfortunatly half the categories are invalid at the moment but i have given Rim Express 35 out of 40 anyway. Their leadership has always appeared solid and astute and haven't made many wrong moves so far guiding Rim Express into the top rank of ocean 55. We haven't really had a chance to see any real teamwork this early on in the world, but they haven't lost a city yet so it seems they are organising their defense well. Individual Skills was an nine as their players have proved themselves on Kappa before and only two allainces (TIG and SF) have more players in the top 20 than them. Diplomacy i gave them a ten as they know who to be friends with. ;)

Bad Point :(: A lot of conquers on inactives

Hehehe Achilles,

There is a reason, we've been silent lately. We are at war with FoxHound, you can look at FoxHound DBPs and you'll see they zoomed in the 1st rank.

It's been going on for quite a while and our first tries were unsuccessful, not enough team work and they know how to defend well. couple of days ago, we took a city from them and they retaliated by taking Rsanders47 city. It was a shock as I wasn't even aware that Ronnie was in revolt :eek: but then I read the settings of the new Omega world opening... Ronnie says that he didn't even play after a couple a days... Thanks Ronnie to let us know :rolleyes: They fed on an inactive while we were in negociation... they wanted to get even.
So then, it was war between us. :) it's a war game... we love it!:D

This morning we did some team work :p and 7 cities from the foxes fell in our hands.
Their leader was rimmed as well as 4 other members. Some of them just ghosted before the CS landed, still it was a FoxHound city when the op started, when the revolt was stirred up and when the CS were afloat. We landed on a ghost 3 times. :eek:
Their best player (liquid) lost a city too.
I'll be creating a little PnP to pay tribut to the excellency of my team, they really pulled it together. :D

DeletedUser

Hum... well, the massive hit Foxes took from us today led to several of them to ghost and respawn near their leader in 46. :eek:

their 3 best players!!!! ghosted!!!

OMG! did we just destroy a alliance with 1 single op?

:pro:

DeletedUser

Hum... well, the massive hit Foxes took from us today led to several of them to ghost and respawn near their leader in 46. :eek:

their 3 best players!!!! ghosted!!!

OMG! did we just destroy a alliance with 1 single op?

:pro:

Grats on your Op mac, I must confess I sniped your first CS on octopus of foxhound and gifted my original city to them, this was because I was convinced they were my old alliance Rogue from kappa in disguise ...... does anyone know who they actually are/were? :heh:

DeletedUser

As far as I know.... mods. Hence the anonymity not to be a target... didn't work out quite well :p

DeletedUser

1 The Indomitable Gauls 487293 26 18742
2 Rim Express 293554 28 10484
3 Shadows Fall 236893 24 9871
4 Infection 164722 29 5680
5 D3TH 161742 28 5777
6 WARCHILD 148150 30 4938
7 Wolf Pack 129131 29 4453
8 Valkyrie 124651 30 4155
9 Multi Cultural Mafia 123886 18 6883
10 Dark Avengers 123401 27 4570
11 The Greyskull Gang 122371 29 4220
12 Semper Fidelis 120931 27 4479

DeletedUser

can someone do a awesome alliance check up =) want to read some trash/troll talk =)

Kurbads.

Phrourach
O45 1. The Indomitable Gauls
491k points
24 members
95 colonizations (1 city loss)
ABP-1 DBP-5

No doubt they are best team in World Psi so far, their activity and aggressiveness obviously brings success. Already rimmed few teams such us Sausage Smugglers, Fo Shizzle, Inglorious Bastards and looks like Dark Avengers are next. Moving to O55 and hope to see great war against Rim Express when both become tight there.

O55 2. Rim Express
482k points
29 members
61 colonizations (1 city loss)
ABP-3 DBP-20

Pretty nice team with strong leadership. Friendly relations with TIG allows them easily clear their ocean from other teams (such us WARCHILD and Wolf Pack). Rimmed alliance - FoxHound.

O44 3. Shadows Fall
276k points
22 members
37 colonizations
ABP-2 DBP-18

One more strong offensive team with experienced players, beaten teams - Veritas Prime, Fire and Ice. Now fighting with team D3TH. Downside - only 22 members and too much of them still with 1 city. Sitting in 3rd place quite stable.

O44 4. D3TH
272k points
30 members
31 colonizations (2 city's loss)
ABP-8 DBP-3

Comes from server Omicron with the same team name, few experienced players but overall turtles. Win in war against Magyar Vandor, now fight against SF (this will be their last war here).

O54 5. Infection
209k points
29 members
22 colonizations
ABP-5 DBP-6

May feel quite comfortable sitting in pretty inactive ocean 54. Weak leadership. If TIG and RE decides to move north sooner or later they disband.

O55 6. WARCHILD
197k points
29 members
16 colonizations (1 city loss)
ABP-11 DBP-22

Weak team with unknown players, most of their conquests abandoned. Best players must try to find a place in RE if they wish to stay alive. Ocean 55 does not seem the best place to sit for sim city. Caps in name +1

O55 7. Wolf Pack
164k points
28 members
10 colonizations (3 city's loss)
ABP-16 DBP-17

Almost dead, RE & TIG will take best city's and gain same BP, others become farms.

O45 8. Dark Avengers
161k points
28 members
18 colonizations (3 city's loss)
ABP-13 DBP-1

Looking at DBP fighting pretty well against TIG, but it will not save them from collapse shortly.

O65 9. The Greyskull Gang
156k points
29 members
6 colonizations
ABP-24 DBP-135

First team outside center oceans in top10. All 6 conquests against none alliance players + 1 colonization. Typical 2nd hand team. Maybe we'll see them later in some battle for a place in the center ocean, but it's unlikely.

O54 10. Valkyrie
149k points
27 members
13 colonizations (3 city's loss)
ABP-18 DBP-28

MRA. Brother alliance Valkyrie Legion and Valkyrie Academy (wondering why not sister or cousin alliance?) Few none team conquests + lost 2 city's to Potato Judge.

O44 11. Multi Cultural Mafia
144k points
17 members
23 colonizations (2 city's loss)
ABP-6 DBP-16

Few good players, ABP-6 with about 10-15 active players shows their skill but lost 2 city's to TIG already. Must be lucky to be SF allies otherwise i can't see how can they stand in O44.

O54 12. Potato Judge
135k points
11 members
19 colonizations
ABP-7 DBP-65

They beat Death Wings conquering nine their players and took place in top12. Never seen these guy's before, but looks like they know what they are doing.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

O45

O54 5. Infection
209k points
29 members
22 colonizations
ABP-5 DBP-6

May feel quite comfortable sitting in pretty inactive ocean 54. Weak leadership. If TIG and RE decides to move north sooner or later they disband.

I am not the leader of infected just a grunt, but we do have players who have lead alliances in the past. I do not feel like this is an accurate statement at all and wonder how you came to this conclusion?

30 member alliances should be able to run on auto pilot if you have the right people playing with you. Less noobs you have the less leadership is required.

DeletedUser

I am not the leader of infected just a grunt, but we do have players who have lead alliances in the past. I do not feel like this is an accurate statement at all and wonder how you came to this conclusion?

30 member alliances should be able to run on auto pilot if you have the right people playing with you. Less noobs you have the less leadership is required.

care bear =)
he is only stating his statement - make your own about the top 12, if you want to say something. I do not agree, but Look I am just sitting pretty and act :cool:

DeletedUser345

Rank 1 - The Indomitable Gauls

I don't like to rate my own alliance so all I can say is that we have been quite successful so far but the future is the future and anything can happen, who knows maybe one day Psi will get itself into such a state that Bullseye become number 1 ;)

Rank 2 - Rim Express

Strong bunch really closed up on TIG the last few days and doing a good job of clearing out their ocean and I think they will retain that as the weeks go on. Questions about where they will go next though maybe up to 54 or will they take developed cities and go 56 and 65 areas.

Rank 3 - Shadows Fall

Despite getting distanced by Rim Exoress recently they still lead them in the abp rankings which is a considerable achievement. Currently locked in combat with D3TH balanced sides and the winner will take control of ocean 44. Personally I think SF will win as they have shown considerable skill so far in the world and on other worlds.

Rank 4 - D3TH

D3TH have been rather quiet but I know they come from Omicron where they week rank 1 but there was never a great standard of alliance there- bar Lynx so dont expect them to be that skilled. Currently entangled in a conflict I dont see them surviving.

Rank 5 - Infection

Promised much, delivered little. Control a rather dead and inactive ocean. Feared for their epic lineup in which only a few players actually did well. In bp called TIG pointswhores and promised that it would be Infection topping the abp charts which when TIG topped was put down to all being goldwhores. Sooner or later one of the big three are going to want a new ocean and Infection will be destroyed. Nice to see ultra experienced klevi doing well.

DeletedUser

Rank 4 - D3TH

D3TH have been rather quiet but I know they come from Omicron where they week rank 1 but there was never a great standard of alliance there- bar Lynx so dont expect them to be that skilled. Currently entangled in a conflict I dont see them surviving.

And who killed Lynx? Yup, the 'great' Lynx fell pretty easily in fact. Everyone put Lynx on such a high pedestal cause they were the top alliance for what, a couple weeks right at the beginning? And their amazing great leaders, that all went inactive and gave up, leaving the rest to fend for themselves. All those that put Lynx on that pedestal should bow their heads.

Sure, D3TH more or less got killed off by the alliance they saved from Lynx... but it happens. D3TH sat in 1st with the highest ABP for many months. And was only killed off by our own fault. They spread out too vast, too fast. They won't make that same mistake here.

DeletedUser

if D3TH is fighting against SF then anything that happened in prior worlds is irrelevant because SF have done it all before.

i don't know anything about omicron (or whatever world it was) but beating a decent alliance like lynx after all the best players left is whole different kettle of fish to war with a bunch of killers at this stage in the world!

DeletedUser

Rank 5 - Infection

Promised much, delivered little. Control a rather dead and inactive ocean. Feared for their epic lineup in which only a few players actually did well. In bp called TIG pointswhores and promised that it would be Infection topping the abp charts which when TIG topped was put down to all being goldwhores. Sooner or later one of the big three are going to want a new ocean and Infection will be destroyed. Nice to see ultra experienced klevi doing well.[/QUOTE]

Your taking what a few members of an alliance said as being gospel. The opinions of a few people dont mean the whole alliance was on saying how great they are and they'll crush everyone. Quite the contrary...

Anyone in grepo who has played in multiple worlds know's that the louder you bark at the start is the harder you get hit when it counts. For you to generalize saying "the alliance this" and "the alliance that" is rubbish seeing as 80% of us have never even posted on the forums about TIG

DeletedUser

anything that happened in prior worlds is irrelevant because SF have done it all before.

Kinda cancel each other out there...

I'm not saying SF isn't a good alliance, or hasn't been around the block. They are doing well, I admit that. But if a top alliance, allies with 2 other top alliances, I would expect them to do well.

DeletedUser

care bear =)
he is only stating his statement - make your own about the top 12, if you want to say something. I do not agree, but Look I am just sitting pretty and act :cool:

How could I possibly form an opinion about a enemy I could only assume to know. It would be naive and stupid in my opinion at this point. So there is my opinion on the top 12 :)