Top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser54800

Only a few of us in "The Way of Shadows" came together from a US server. The rest we picked up new. We wanted a fresh start and something a little faster than 1 speed

DeletedUser52835

Ello Ello Ello bois, I don't appreciate the No10 ranking for One punch ngl :mad: but it's early days I guess.

DeletedUser5061

Technically, yes. My alarm failed me so I didnt know I was under attack. When I found out, it was too late.
I hit the restart button because I was not going to wait 5h before I could finally start over. I rebuilt & played for 2h and went to deal with everyday real life.

you-sir-i-eqgykp.jpg

DeletedUser41937

Yesterday I woke up, The Vikings were gone. Today I woke up, The Avengers were gone.
Everyday a big alliance disbands. What's happening? lol

DeletedUser13993

Avengers disband due to one of the leaders getting into a disagreement with the other leaders and just disband the Alliance

DeletedUser52835

I predict only 2 teams survive from the current top 12 - One Punch and The Plague.
Although I am flattered that you think One Punch will stick it hrough, do you really not see any others apart from us and theplague getting through the early stage of the world?

DeletedUser5061

Panda-monium are the number one attackers that should count for something, they do need to get rid of Ex-Panda-bles though put all their best players in one alliance and concentrate on holding on to that number one spot.

DeletedUser54800

I just want to know why "Orion31m" one of the leaders of ex-panda-bles stated he has never lost a city that he didn't give to someone. Somehow today he ghosted after we put him in siege and realized there was no way he could break it. I have lost cities, we all have. Don't talk sh** if you can't back it up.

DeletedUser48660

I just want to know why "Orion31m" one of the leaders of ex-panda-bles stated he has never lost a city that he didn't give to someone. Somehow today he ghosted after we put him in siege and realized there was no way he could break it. I have lost cities, we all have. Don't talk sh** if you can't back it up.
common trend now... if they get in siege just ghost lol

DeletedUser5061

What's your problem peter pans shadow? Pandas are endangered species leave them alone. Go after the Amazon-King before he gets banned for multi-accounting.

DeletedUser54495

We were as surprised as you were don't worry! Honestly never really liked him, some of his forum posts to read were hilarious in how serious they were
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
. He didn't even talk to anyone whilst it was happening, no one was aware of his siege as he didn't tell us, we just asked about trips to no response (he read them but didn't respond)
Whatever! Good one guys... we'll have to get one back on you for that
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

DeletedUser43011

Looks like they have a track record of ghosting so it doesn't affect the stats.

DeletedUser48660

What's your problem peter pans shadow? Pandas are endangered species leave them alone. Go after the Amazon-King before he gets banned for multi-accounting.
wtf we dont cheat.. yall mad yall not as good as us

DeletedUser48660

no we werent we quit then once we quit they brag about taking our cities something they couldnt do while we were playing.. this is EN 98 why bring up EN 97
smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif