Top 15 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser16696
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Woah, didnt mean to touch a nerve there ;P, only friendly chat here from me

DeletedUser

Well I Can say that Tiny Teddies are good players and i respect that. But I can not believe that a guy from sorrows can speak about WOLFPACK. If you see now WOLFPACK are second in ABP with round 7000 points and 5000 or more are only from attacking sorrows... wow... I think that WOLFPACK must thank sorrows for given them all those battle points... :)

DeletedUser

Or Sorrows thank WOLFPACK, we are certainly enjoying the opportunity to get rid of all our militia - the lazy sods don't work.
WOLFPACK isn't very balanced - and everybody knows how Auntie Sapphie loves balance :)

DeletedUser

Or Sorrows thank WOLFPACK, we are certainly enjoying the opportunity to get rid of all our militia - the lazy sods don't work.
WOLFPACK isn't very balanced - and everybody knows how Auntie Sapphie loves balance :)

So you mean that you gather 2000 DBP only from WOLFPACK attacks (I doubt) and all of them from mobilizing your militia... Then WOLFPACK (and I am not counting WOLFPACK II who attacked you also), who gathered over than 7000 ABP in total, gathered around 5000 ABP attacking only your alliance and they didn't lost any troop gathering those points... but lost all the troops crushing on your militia hahahaha ok... nice... good joke... how old are you... ? Do you believe that Santa-Claus exist ?

DeletedUser

actually i haven't even been attacked...so nope, i have not got any DBP from WOLFPACK.
Only got a tiny bit of ABP :)
Perhaps you should look to our member to average BP ratio and see how superior it is to yours. If that's too much effort - i have less people than you who are more active. We are well respected and quite a bit coming out. You are not our sole concern and should not raise yourself on that kind of pedestal.

So keeping on topic now...anyone have ratings for top 15?

PS: 1000th post. Nice.

DeletedUser

So you mean that you gather 2000 DBP only from WOLFPACK attacks (I doubt) and all of them from mobilizing your militia... Then WOLFPACK (and I am not counting WOLFPACK II who attacked you also), who gathered over than 7000 ABP in total, gathered around 5000 ABP attacking only your alliance and they didn't lost any troop gathering those points... but lost all the troops crushing on your militia hahahaha ok... nice... good joke... how old are you... ? Do you believe that Santa-Claus exist ?

No offense Skerdilaj, but your is exactly the kind of alliance that is doomed to fail. You're basically a housing market listing, you have all the players worth conquering who don't have a clue..

Maybe you should make WOLFPACK 3 and WOLFBACK Zeta-Beta so you've got more cannon fodder between you and the real players of Phi.

DeletedUser

No offense Skerdilaj, but your is exactly the kind of alliance that is doomed to fail. You're basically a housing market listing, you have all the players worth conquering who don't have a clue..

Maybe you should make WOLFPACK 3 and WOLFBACK Zeta-Beta so you've got more cannon fodder between you and the real players of Phi.

word

when you guys actually do some damage to us, then we'll consider you a real alliance

DeletedUser

lol, i get attacked by the scrubs from wolfpack like 7 times a day, they have NO idea what theyre doing

DeletedUser

haha and can you show me how youre doing with those attacks??
Skerdilajd please stop... now!

DeletedUser

phi.png

eh pretty good if i don't say so myself

DeletedUser

Haha i love it!

<--- good to be on new forums. Been years since ive played these games. First time on grepolis tho :D

DeletedUser

The race for the top alliances here is like old people having sex: slow and sloppy.

In 2 weeks time, half these alliances wont exist and the other half wont have the same members in it. I dont know why people bust themselves over who is a bad player/good player/bad alliance/good alliance. About 10-25% of players will leave in the first month.

Basil

DeletedUser14786

In 2 weeks time, half these alliances wont exist and the other half wont have the same members in it.

Basil

If I had to guess, I'll bet at the end of those two weeks we'll still see

Tiny Teddies
-LV-
Waste Management
The Pink Death
(maybe) The Bish

And I'm going to keep an eye out for Sorrows...

;)

DeletedUser18825

That is what I do... Like when I bite someone... That probably ruins their moment, because I am a highly poisonous spider...

Tiny Teddies is probably the best alliance, no, not probably, it IS the best alliance! (must get on topic!)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18571

WOLFPACK - If they're anything like their counterparts in Mu, not much to worry about.

Not in the slightest associated with any other alliance :)

Are you guys The Wolf Pack from mu?

If you are then I should inform you that the reason Wolf Pack was such a huge success was because of its players on the first few months since it was created.

Gardenbuff, and Flygaric were the original founders and when they left the alliance it started going downhill. There were other players such as WhoElse, Iguana, and Hepheaston that made that alliance so good.

From what I see, The Wolf Pack in Phi are the remnants of a past world power in mu. You guys would do good if you had any of the original Wolf Pack members or if you have gained a lot of experience from them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12571

Are you guys The Wolf Pack from mu?

If you are then I should inform you that the reason Wolf Pack was such a huge success was because of its players on the first few months since it was created.

Gardenbuff, and Flygaric were the original founders and when they left the alliance it started going downhill. There were other players such as WhoElse, Iguana, and Hepheaston that made that alliance so good.

From what I see, The Wolf Pack in Phi are the remnants of a past world power in mu. You guys would do good if you had any of the original Wolf Pack members or if you have gained a lot of experience from them.

I don't think they are the WolfPack from Mu, just people who are using the same name.

For the record, WolfPack were never a world power in Mu.