Top 15 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser16696
  • Start date

DeletedUser

he meant osl war
osl is a mod for wiki

And forum.

In order to bring this back to some kind of topic... what do you guys think of Excalibur? They seem not too shabby, although when conquering one of them, he received no support and I received no retaliation whatsoever hinting a distinct lack of communication. Attacking one also didn't summon a response.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And forum.

In order to bring this back to some kind of topic... what do you guys think of Excalibur? They seem not too shabby, although when conquering one of them, he received no support and I received no retaliation whatsoever hinting a distinct lack of communication. Attacking one also didn't summon a response.

Maybe they are plotting revenge without you even knowing? Or perhaps they don't communicate and haven't even figured it out yet.

DeletedUser

1 Tiny Teddies
2 WOLFPACK
3 The Bish
4 The Pink Death
5 Fallen Angels
6 Sanity
7 Waste Management
8 The Confederacy of Phi
9 TEMPLARS
10 WOLFPACK II
11 Dragon Order
12 The Others
13 Excalibur
14 Kraken
15 The Liquidators

DeletedUser17045

Well, instead of just listing the names, why don't you comment on them too?

1. Tiny Teddies: No comment
2. WOLFPACK: Meh, can't say too much over than their leader is a sim city player and they look decent.
3. Fallen Angels: Who?
4. The Pink Death: Will prove interesting in O54
5. TCoP: They need one good alliance to go up against them and they will be destroyed
6. Sanity: They are at war with TCoP, but are they good enough? Maybe
7. Waste Management: Decent, small, will see in the future.
8. TEMPLARS: Trying to get a pact with Tiny Teddies. Not bad, but we'll see.
9. Dragon Order: Never heard of them.
10. WOLFPACK II: Erm....
11. The Others: Again, never heard of them. We'll see what they can produce.
12. The Liquidators: Will need to prove themselves in a major war, me thinks.
13 Excalibur: Don't think they'll last long.
14. Kraken: Haven't heard much from them either.
15. WHERE IS 15?!

DeletedUser17045

Lol, if Tiny Teddies want to be involved, they will be involved.

We don't cater for what you want.
We cater for what we need.
Therefore, if we deem you in our woods, you're in trouble ;)

DeletedUser15283

Look, if you want the real top 15 alliances, I'll show you:

#1:Tiny Teddies.
Signifigant amount of BP especially a few weeks out of Beginners Protection.
Best average points for alliance seen in Phi.
People in that alliance are in it to win it and that is what makes a good alliance.
Two great leaders combined to make an even better alliance.
Seems as though they have people who make stuff happen, and are active in the forums.

#2:Waste Mangement.
Good amount of Bp.
Second best average points for an alliance.
Seems as though the outcome of the future of this alliance is an AlphaBeta alliance early in the game.

#3:WOLFPACK.
Keeping the above average needed for a top three alliance.
Staying up in the BP and a more agressive style.
Wolfpack will fall through the ranks eventually.

#4:The Liquidators.
An ok average for a top 15 alliance in the ranks.
You can always catch a glimpse of the Liquidators in BP pages.
Well known and in more than one world, hoping to make themselves succesful yet again.
TheOnlyThomas is a great leader and I'm sure I'll catch these guys in every war they can get their hands on.

#5:Oceans Elite.
If you check Ocean Alliances and look up Ocean 53, I'm sure you'll find it taken up by them.
BP is below a little but otherwise doing a great job.

#6:The Bish.
High in the ranks of all yet not that well known.
Like I said, high in the ranks, good average, a great alliance.

#7:The Pink Death.
Right below the Bish in about everything.
Good average and hope to see some action.

#8:The Confederacy of Phi.
Ok in about everything.
They could be so much better but you can't split your alliance up into four seperate pieces so early in the game.

#9: Dragon Order.
So well organized and just holding on to everything, this alliance has a bright future.
Well placed in the ranks and so much potential to come yet.

#10:Sanity.
Keeping a solitary alliance in the beginning though I have doubts as to whether they will ever achieve of a great rank.

#11:Fallen Angels.
Well kept and in good condition, these guys need to pull themselves together(literally).Staying spread out is not going to help them in the long run.

#12:TEMPLARS.
A great alliance that should be so better than it looks in this world.Good strategy to stay close to support and limiting pacts can go either way on the contrary.

#13:WOLFPACK II.
Seems as though they are not living up to their brothers, yet still staying up there.
Staying tight knit like a real wolf pack.

#14:Excalibur.
A little sloppy and too open on anything.
Should not be so ready to jump into something like diplomacy.
An MRA by the looks of it.

#15:-LV-.
A good alliance that has slid beneath where it belongs and has more BP than most.
Good average for size.
A little bit too much selfish-ness.

These are my opinions and overlooks from my user, just don't get all offended and crap like babies.Commentary is added to each rank, some more can be said about than others.

DeletedUser17045

Tiny Teddies has various leaders.

I am the founder, however, leading is done by many. A lot of people control their claims and therefore, I would classify them as leaders. Although it may not be official, they are leaders in the own way.

What I love is the feedback I get from my alliance. I propose things and I get feedback from my members. Good or bad, it does not matter. Feedback is feedback and we should be doing everything possible in order to improve and succeed.

I did apoint Emp. Narwhal as leader for a few days, however. He did a great job whilst I was away and I commend him for that.

So, yes, Tiny Teddies have plenty of leaders ;)

DeletedUser17045

I will take that as a compliment, however, I don't think Waste Management is an alliance for the #2 spot. More around #6-7.

DeletedUser

I took a Waste Management city yesterday (or was it the day before? cant remember now) and he got no support at all from his alliance.

I have no way of knowing if he asked for support from his alliance, but on the surface of it, it made them look weak.

DeletedUser

I think you might want to check again mortorin.. you didn't take any of our cities, you might want to check grepostats.

DeletedUser15283

:D I have not been in the midst of these top alliances just judging by stats.

DeletedUser

Yes I took one of Zachthegreat01's cities, the city was called 01 Attila at the time.