Top 15 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser16696
  • Start date

slobo.c

Strategos
These are colozations in last 28 days!!!It looks like TT and Wast M. are giving the best
to rule this world!!!!

1 Tiny Teddies 48
2 WOLFPACK 39
3 Waste Management 37
4 The Pink Death 36
5 Fallen Angels 29
6 The Bish 25
7 Sanity 24
8 Dragon Order 18
9 WOLFPACK II 15
10 Oceans Elite 12
11 The Bish 11
12 Killer Bees 9
13 Goddess I 9
14 The Others 9
15 Kraken 9
16 Patria Croatica 9
17 Magno Militem 8
18 The Nemesis 8
19 Area 51 7
20 The Liquidators 7

DeletedUser18571

These are colozations in last 28 days!!!It looks like TT and Wast M. are giving the best
to rule this world!!!!

1 Tiny Teddies 48
2 WOLFPACK 39
3 Waste Management 37
4 The Pink Death 36
5 Fallen Angels 29
6 The Bish 25
7 Sanity 24
8 Dragon Order 18
9 WOLFPACK II 15
10 Oceans Elite 12
11 The Bish 11
12 Killer Bees 9
13 Goddess I 9
14 The Others 9
15 Kraken 9
16 Patria Croatica 9
17 Magno Militem 8
18 The Nemesis 8
19 Area 51 7
20 The Liquidators 7

Its not fair to say that Tiny Teddies and waste management are giving it their best, they started conquering earlier than anyone.

DeletedUser18571

Rank...Name.........................Conquest.....Total conquest points gained

1 Tiny Teddies....................20...........52229
2 The Bish..........................17...........73970
3 Waste Management...........17...........68651
4 Fallen Angels.....................8 ...........29773
5 WOLFPACK.......................13...........41181
6 Dragon Order....................8............21642
7 Sanity..............................11..........43843
8 WOLFPACK II.....................6...........28155
9 Goddess I.........................4.............9738
10 The Pink Death..................15...........51774

The Bish, Waste Management, and Tiny Teddies gained the most points through conquest.

Not Counting Internal conquests.

DeletedUser

Time for a revive, and a rating of the top 12:

The Bish: Dominating the pack, despite being a reformed alliance they have gained ABP and points very fast. Looks like they will dominate 55 and be a real threat :pro:

Tiny Teddies: A solid alliance who seem to be doing a good job of cleaning up ocean 54. Been fairly quiet recently, but they are still going strong :)

Waste Management: Ridding the world of it's garbage, one noob at a time ;)

Fallen Angels: Definitely one of the top 4 alliances, quite strong with a solid group of members. However ABP seems a little low and they haven't managed to take control of 44 yet.

Sanity: Doing well on the rim with some fine players in their ranks, however they have not proved their skill against a strong alliance yet, so how they will do in the core is questionable.

Dragon Order: From the outside they look decent, however I haven't heard much of them.

The Others: Seem to be doing well in 65. Otherwise don't know much about them.

Goddess I: A decent looking alliance, however not sure who they are. Also they have an academy which suggests they may not have top notch members.

Patria Croatica: Not a clue about them. Seem a bit MRAish with all those branches.

Oceans Elite: Seem to be doing a good job of O53, look forward to seeing how they fare in the future after building themselves up so much in these forums.

Magno Militem: Seem like a decent alliance, but seem to be quite defensive with low ABP. However faring well despite being under pressure from Bish.

WOLFPACK: All MRAs fail in the end...

DeletedUser

Lets just make this a top 12, it would be a lot simpler.

1 - The Bish : One of the best all around alliances in Phi. They are growing quickly but unpredictably (Some days they conquer 13 cities and some days they conquer 2) They do take a tad too many inactive players for my liking (Judging by there pervious conquers.) However Phi is fairly quiet as of now. All of there members are doing well but if you look at the alliance changes large groups of members have left recently.

2 - Tiny Teddies : The most hyped alliance when they joined Phi but now they aren't the big news. Recent events haven't been the best either (With the inactivity of their leader) However they are doing great in BP and rank. They are not conquering many red flags though as recently all i have seen are internal and ghost conquers. They are a good alliance and will stick around until the end however they may have a bit of a reform going on here.

3 - Waste Management : Ridding the world of garbage one noob at a time. No propaganda. No BS. Just ABP. They are going strong, full speed ahead.

4 - Chimera Elite : In just 2 weeks they have reached a million points, pretty impressive, right? Maybe, they are getting whooped by the rest of the top 12 in BP and are only taking inactive players. Perhaps they aren't so 'Elite.' after all?

5 - Sanity : Its amazing what Smiley has done, he has turned a rim alliance into one of Phi's superpowers. Good work. They could use a little more BP and a few more loyal members but they are well on their way to the top!

6 - The Others : Not much is known about them other then they are taking active cities and have decent BP.

7 - The Nemesis : Not very many conquers (Only 40.) and lots of them are inactive, a lot of there members have left lately too.

8 - Chimera : Most of there players are noobs (I'm a noob too though.) and they are taking internals and inactive players. The Chimera alliances are MRAs and will probably fall in due time.

9 - Goddess I : Another MRA with all internal conquers. They are getting destroyed by The Bish and Waste Management and are close to toppling.

10 - Patria Croatica : Yet another bad alliance conquering all internal and inactive players.

11 - Oceans Elite : Once again all I see are inactive and internal conquers.

12 - Killer Bees : Seems like there doing ok, however they are taking a tad too many inactive players and internals but i bet they will get better with time.

Not a necro just bringing the thread back up to date.

~Warlord

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice work Warlord, I agree with the majority of this work.

If im not mistaken, Chimera elite are the reminisance of the Fallen angel alliance that did not transfer to Chi, hense such a heavy influx of players. Their ABP is poor though.

However, in regards to patria croatica, i think they are doing relitively well. 6th highest in ABP beating alliances such as chimera elite. Also, they have some players, who are seemingly well educated at grepolis and know what they are doing.

Well i said some .. . . and seemingly . . . . the other players, well, we will see what becomes of them. :pro:

DeletedUser

Thanks, what are your opinions on all the top 12?

PS :
Sorry for the misconceptions, I just joined IG yesterday.

~Warlord

DeletedUser

You guys were from Zeta? :0

Still you guys take too many inactive. (Phi isn't really heating up now but thats still no excuse, you can always find targets.) Still 6th in ABP in good and so is previous experience.

~Warlord

DeletedUser

You guys were from Zeta? :0

Still you guys take too many inactive. (Phi isn't really heating up now but thats still no excuse, you can always find targets.) Still 6th in ABP in good and so is previous experience.

~Warlord

Taking inactives isn't neccerserily a sign of weakness, or poor play. If there a good city, in a favourable position, which is just siting there go and take it.

For example, i just took an inactives city. 9.Ivanic. Take a look IG, doesnt seem all that bad to me pal.

DeletedUser

Valid point, it isn't bad if you take inactives once in a while but if most of your conquers come from inactive cities then you have a problem.

~Warlord

DeletedUser

Lets
7 - The Nemesis : Not very many conquers (Only 40.) and lots of them are inactive, a lot of there members have left lately too.

Seems you didn't take into notice that most of the members that "left" are one city players or inactive... might give you an idea of what happened.. ;)

Just imagine all the juicy cities we must have taken to get into the top 12 with only 40 conquers! :)

DeletedUser

Zachthegreat01, I think the point is that the strong alliances are the ones to go to war and are willing to do so. If you are against other strong alliances, you are wasting your city slots by taking inactives instead of cities from the enemy. Some alliances can have really strong players who grow a lot, but none of them are really willing to work for the alliance or go all out to kill an enemy. So, regardless of all their supposed strength, they're still quite a bad alliance.

Apart from that, of course, it's clear that it doesn't require much coordination or planning to take cities from inactives. So, taking those cities doesn't reveal much about the skill of an alliance, and at least shows that the alliances doesn't have much experience working together against actual enemies (regardless of individual experience from previous worlds).

DeletedUser

Without causing offense, The Nemesis have really flown under the rader imo.

I havnt realy heard anything from them at all, which means i cannot comment on there stance in PHi.

DeletedUser

I agree.. grepostats doesn't cover the whole story. You can't really coment on an alliance without knowing them in first hand (though it is fun to try, this thread does make you more knoledgable on what's up around the world of Phi :) ). The Nemesis are on the 55/65 border, right smack in the middle :)

DeletedUser

Well, looking at ur location, if u guys can stick tight and work together, rack up some ABP u could do very well.

So, Dablob, what are your comments/feelings/thoughts or views about the top 12 alliances then ?

DeletedUser

Like I said before commentin on every alliance would be inacurate, the only alliance we have had dealing with are The Others and The Bish which we share borders with. The Others seem to work extremely well together though I dislike the idea of academy alliances. The Bish don't seem like anyone you want to mess with either lol...

DeletedUser

Like I said before commentin on every alliance would be inacurate, the only alliance we have had dealing with are The Others and The Bish which we share borders with. The Others seem to work extremely well together though I dislike the idea of academy alliances. The Bish don't seem like anyone you want to mess with either lol...

ya only little mra alliance need academy in pi we have 30 members and control 2 inner oceans we seem to be fine if you need an academy ur garbage