Top 15 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser16696
  • Start date

DeletedUser

That is true, but BP stats judgement goes in the Top ABP alliances.

DeletedUser

I took a Waste Management city yesterday (or was it the day before? cant remember now) and he got no support at all from his alliance.

I have no way of knowing if he asked for support from his alliance, but on the surface of it, it made them look weak.

He received no support because we were willing to let that city go as it was outside our ocean and did not benefit our positioning. You actually did us a favor. Got rid of a poorly placed city, opened a slot, all is good.

DeletedUser17045

He received no support because we were willing to let that city go as it was outside our ocean and did not benefit our positioning. You actually did us a favor. Got rid of a poorly placed city, opened a slot, all is good.

I'm sure this was the case. If you can't admit defeat, just don't even bother making up excuses. We got the city and that's that. Tiny Teddies have cities in Ocean 55. If they are under attack, we will defend them. Just because they're not in Ocean 54 they're not good? Or well positioned? That's a load of crap.

DeletedUser

I'm sure this was the case. If you can't admit defeat, just don't even bother making up excuses. We got the city and that's that. Tiny Teddies have cities in Ocean 55. If they are under attack, we will defend them. Just because they're not in Ocean 54 they're not good? Or well positioned? That's a load of crap.

WOW there wise guy, we didn't want the city anyways we know the truth you don't so get this in your head WE DONT WANT THE CITY!!! You don't know what our intentions are. Only we do..... so how are you going to tell us what we want and what we don't want? Ole kindly gave you a run down of what happened you denied it so be it. Just know that you are wrong.:pro:

DeletedUser

Ummm, yup that just about sums it up. It really wasn't a big deal tbh. We figured it was a territorial conquest and had no problems with letting it go this early in the game. I've let certain cities go before that I felt were not benefiting me and used the slot to take one that was, it's really not that crazy. And believe me, we are not trying to take anything away from Mort or the TT's. You guys executed a well organized conquest that would have been very difficult to defend by anybody considering the extremely tight gaps between waves. We know you guys are good, the whole server does. I was just defending the comment made regarding our lack of support for one another that's all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18571

1 WOLFPACK.......................Biggest alliance in ocean 55 and world Phi, Would be nice if they had a war with a strong alliance

2 Tiny Teddies....................Not much I can say about the best looking alliance in this world.

3 The Pink Death.................Doing well in the past week, I noticed they lost a city to Tiny Teddies, wonder what happens next.

4 The Bish..........................Good size, good average and ABP

5 Waste Management...........I say they are runner ups for the best alliance in this ocean.

6 Sanity.............................By far the strongest rim alliance. Has more points points than most alliances in Phi and high in APB.

7 Fallen Angels.................... Doing good in their core ocean. Didn't notice them until this week.

8 Dragon Order.....................Don't know much about this alliance.

9 WOLFPACK II..................... I won't comment on an a wing alliance

10 Goddess I.........................Good alliance, terrible luck being in an ocean with many strong allainces.

11 Kraken.............................Don't know much.

12 The Others.......................Good Rim alliance, just started conquering and could stay here for a long time.

13 TEMPLARS........................ I thought this alliance would dominate this world. They need to improve to regain their rank.

14 The Confederacy of Phi.........Defeated By Sanity, Shows us that Size isn't important. Sinking ship and wont be here next week.

15 Army of Freedom..................New To the list, won't comment because lack of knowledge

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18571

Colonizations This Week.

1 WOLFPACK +18

2 Tiny Teddies +9

3 The Pink Death +19 most colonization this week

4 The Bish +17

5 Waste Management +9

6 Sanity +11

7 Fallen Angels +14

8 Dragon Order +9

9 WOLFPACK II +7

10 Goddess I +5

11 Kraken +2

12 The Others +1

13 TEMPLARS +2

14 The Confederacy of Phi +3

15 Army of Freedom +1

DeletedUser

I think you should compare the number of conquer points into account. or the number of active player conquers, I can't speak for wolfpack but I am pretty sure that TPD would not be no. 1 conquers this week

DeletedUser18571

The fact remains that TPD did conquer more cities this week than any other alliances.

I can add up the points of the conquered cities or just list the cities from conquest that between active players and make two new lists.

It will take a lot of work and I didn't want to do it. Maybe tomorrow.

DeletedUser18571

nah man, you don't have to do it, I have made my point.

It depends what you were trying to say, you never know maybe TPD did get more points when you add up the cities and maybe they did conquer the most active players.

DeletedUser

ok I hate to change the topic of the thread, but if you are going to downrep me, do it in my own language, my german isn't that good.

and if you want to make the list smiley that would be cool. if you don't I don't mind tbh.

DeletedUser18571

Total Points of conquest This Week.

The Pink Death.....52915

WOLFPACK.......47785

Fallen Angels...........44640

The Bish.............42683

Tiny Teddies.......31858

Sanity................29901

Dragon Order........26219

WOLFPACK II..........25390

Waste Management...23413

Godess I..............10222

TEMPLARS............3832

Kraken................3444

Army of Freedom....3265

The Others...........2967

The Pink Death still on top, I'm not gonna do the second list and compare the active conquered players, this took too much time for me already.

I can do it again for next week if I receive some rep for all this work.