Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Yeah ok that's cool I get it... I havn't spammed in 10yrs,, whatever label you want to give it, I don't intend to start now tbh.

I want to reiterate this is not Gold user bashing, you guys keep the game running. My boggle is just 1 game mechanic which really is PtW unfortunately and a really stupid counter to it.

spam and gold locking are in, no way, the same. You hit my frontliner city, which I gold nukes from so I cannot gold? You are gold locking that player and can prove it. You send 1 ls to all my cities at all hours? You are spamming me. I you do not understand the rules after 10yrs.... well idk what to tell you there

wdj40

Hipparchus
spam and gold locking are in, no way, the same. You hit my frontliner city, which I gold nukes from so I cannot gold? You are gold locking that player and can prove it. You send 1 ls to all my cities at all hours? You are spamming me. I you do not understand the rules after 10yrs.... well idk what to tell you there

Yup its exactly the same thing but used for different purposes/circumstances, got it :)

The fact that you have to prove what you are doing is ok, or that you have ask permission 1st doesn't seem the least bit odd?

Last edited:

wdj40

Hipparchus

This analogy is actually opposite of the problem at the moment by the way. I am talking about attempting to save a frontline single City against a Red Island, who the majority are able to Gold constant nukes.

But I get that you would have to Gold Block pretty much the whole Island instead but that just seems impractical.

DapperDon21

Chiliarch
Didn't answer the question though.

Tell me, when was the last time Fiasco prevailed on a server without a huge leg up from another alliance? I'll wait.
whens the last time you did anything relevant in this game ever? lol calm down and go tell pat galland to make some more medusa nukes. half our roster not even motivated to play bc ur so bad

wdj40

Hipparchus
Koan would like a word with you sir

I played with Koan on Trapezuz , one of the best players I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

If I wasn't so involved in this World I would be playing in Icaria with half the folks who won Trapezuz :)

Well maybe not half but a few/some

Last edited:

wdj40

Hipparchus
Now you're understanding View attachment 16431

Also I thought we agreed to keep the bromance on the DL : pepehands:

Fine I'm going to reveal your biggest weakness to the World :p

Anyone who is playing against Shock....... Just get your Ladies to announce themselves to him, boy goes oooooo boooooobs and starts making mistakes whilst attempting to be smooth :cool:

Shock

Chiliarch
1002132168501379102.webp

That's so cap