Inactive
Alliance Cap:
Conquer:
Revolt
Beginners protection:
8 days

Perfection :D:D:D

DeletedUser25607

Looks like the next world is exactly what you "ordered" dai. Nice team you have, cannot play myself because too fast for me atm, but wish you all, all the best here. :)

DeletedUser19042

Check the siggy ;)

Ahhhh now I get it.
I knew about 'Fonts' , 'Fotns', 'Fisty' and 'Slack Jack'. But not about Harkonnen. :p
Something I learned today.

you see? if someone says you don't learn things with games, they are WRONG! lol

DeletedUser40387

i would like to join but i understand if i cant i have sent you lot a Private message
as you can see i don't have much experience i only play on oropos i am in the alliance order of chaos i know it is an mra
and iam planning on playing in paros when it opens

DeletedUser

OoC have great players one of the best in this game(some of them)

DeletedUser40387

well what i find with mra they pick their favorite players and ask them to do this and that
and elite ask for all members to help and i realize it is like a brotherhood and i like the sound of that so i am pleased the new world has a 99 cap then the alliance works more with a team dont get me wrong i like order of chaos i get on with the founder really well i would prefer to turn order of chaos into an elite but that is not my decision

DeletedUser

well what i find with mra they pick their favorite players and ask them to do this and that
and elite ask for all members to help and i realize it is like a brotherhood and i like the sound of that so i am pleased the new world has a 99 cap then the alliance works more with a team dont get me wrong i like order of chaos i get on with the founder really well i would prefer to turn order of chaos into an elite but that is not my decision
Lol you dont know who is OoC :D And one advice, dont talk about something you dont know much about :) also elite alliance invite only good expirianced players and friends when "mra" invite even ones who just start playing grepo :)

DeletedUser

he is in the OOC who are trying to get credit for our spoils drag bunch of noobs who try to get credit from our work is nothing more than pathetic

DeletedUser3613

is there some sort of skype room that i havent been invited to ?